• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Lemons

Type Lemons

• INTJ

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • ENTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • INTP

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • ENTP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• ISTP

• ESTP

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • ISFP

• ESFP

• Total voters

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
Your awake too? Just got up and the wind kinda blew me this way. In my humble opinion you are INTJ. The possible E and F are relatable only because your work reaches them to the bone in that F and E inhibitions can/have to accept the level of PC/Pol-Cor of the logic behind it. That kind of humor is surely an N(T) thing. you're pretty good at it too for what it's worth. The F and E are not there due to stain tryin to figure out any possible external and feeling influence behind your work. The P might be. But your J seems to override the observation (stain made) of getting pulled into a tangent. Imo. Idk.

G

garbage

I don't really know what type you are...all I know is that I find it very difficult to understand your posts most of the time. If you are INTJ then you are VERY uncharacteristic.

Yeah, this.

You've actually kind of reminded me of xNTP much of the time.

deleted
No offense to anyone specifically, but a lot of you can be clueless about how an INTJ really operates. So your reasoning is not helping me lol. You're all a bunch of suckers.

professor goodstain

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7~7
No offense to anyone specifically, but a lot of you can be clueless about how an INTJ really operates. So your reasoning is not helping me lol. You're all a bunch of suckers.

Then i got it both right. Did you really think all that bs analisis under the guise of friendy hypnosis in the post is legit? "exactly"

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
INTJ

Because function development order theories are wrong. The ordering isn't 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8.

I use both Ni and Ne. But my Ni is my dominant. If your Fe is crap, you're probably not ENTP or INFJ. I don't see you as INTP.

Kephalos

J.M.P.P. R.I.P. B5: RLOAI
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
5w4
Just out of curiosity, what type do you think you are?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I told you guys back on page one that this was just an experiment.