• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my mom!

KarenParker

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
*insert your mom jokes here* Anyway, she's definitely a hardcore perceiver. It used to drive ME crazy! And she is definitely a hardcore feeler. Cries at movies and everything. However, I can't really tell if she's introverted or extroverted and I can't tell if she's intuitive or sensing. So I think she might be introverted because she's not in your face and she has a shy demeanor but she might be extroverted because she loves to go out dancing with her friends and hike and crap like that and she is very good with people.

Ok so then I think she might be intuitive because she loves fantasy books. You know the kind with dragons and swords and shit on the cover? She loves to read all the time and she's always reading about elves and sorcerers. But she might be the sensing type because I think she is very reasonable. She is so low maintenance, she's every man's dream companion. Oh and when I was a kid she easily caved in when I wanted something, very inconsistent with discipline (in fact, I don't think she ever successfully did it) and even when I was a child I felt like I was in the position of authority. I was a bad kid but I have since repented! Love you, mom!

deleted
Your mom's so stupid, when you were little she bought you a toothbrush for every tooth.

She's definitely an INFP, in my opinion.

maliafee

Reminds me of my ENFP friend...

*insert your mom jokes here* Anyway, she's definitely a hardcore perceiver. It used to drive ME crazy! And she is definitely a hardcore feeler. Cries at movies and everything. However, I can't really tell if she's introverted or extroverted and I can't tell if she's intuitive or sensing. So I think she might be introverted because she's not in your face and she has a shy demeanor but she might be extroverted because she loves to go out dancing with her friends and hike and crap like that and she is very good with people.

Ok so then I think she might be intuitive because she loves fantasy books. You know the kind with dragons and swords and shit on the cover? She loves to read all the time and she's always reading about elves and sorcerers. But she might be the sensing type because I think she is very reasonable. She is so low maintenance, she's every man's dream companion. Oh and when I was a kid she easily caved in when I wanted something, very inconsistent with discipline (in fact, I don't think she ever successfully did it) and even when I was a child I felt like I was in the position of authority. I was a bad kid but I have since repented! Love you, mom!