• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What's my real enneagram?

Snow Turtle

Hm. So I'm supposed to be focusing on my exams and stuff but this seems more interesting to figure out first. Been looking into a couple of theories and tests and I'm starting to think that enneagram is so vague...

Snow Turtle

But if it's vague it's not really applicable to people. :O
Oh right...

Nah there must be some practical use to it. I wrote that it's vague because I'm having trouble identifying myself as either 9/6/5/4 or even 1. Each place gives a different description and when I look up wings that I previously identify with 6w5. It doesn't really match up with the behaviours of others, unless 6s are meant to be completely different. I'm not talking about the phobic and counterphobic differences either.