• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type this person

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
I have a friend in college. These are his following traits;

He is known to challenge autbhority and defy conventions, follows his own standards and refuses to conform the norm.
He said this "If you don't like someone, sayt it straight to his face, don't talk behinfd people's back!"
Is an extremely vporacious reader, known to read anything he can get his hands on
an abstract thinker
A very good writer, is able to write about anything and has intensely dwell on anything that catches his interest
extrrmely relentless in pursuit of the knowledge( reading, learning, talking to people) was known to challenge anything that seems conventional
whenever he thought of idea, he have to see "how it works" and transform it into action, not content with daydreaming and just storing ideas.
Do things on the spur of the moment
belives in his own ideas more strongly than on other people's wortds
has anarchist tendencies and ideas
loves chaos and disorder, beliving that it is the law of the universe
often puts his own life at risk, like challenging fear and death

What type is this person?

jenocyde

half mystic, half skeksis
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Wow, sounds like an entp... actually he sounds like me when I was a bit younger *gasp*.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Thanks

But he does not procrastinate though. He can work intensely from 9-12 without rest, though he never follows a schedule.

P and J seems to be the hardest.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I'm like that, too though.

A typical year for me: I go through months of just being on top of everything and being superwoman. Generally in these "manic" phases, I take on so much more than is healthy for a human being - I end up avoiding all my friends and family and just work work work study study study for months. Then I withdraw for weeks at a time, barely showing up to work and plugging my laptop into my veins. I sit in the dark and just let my computer or television think for me. (I'm in this phase now, which is why I'm always on this forum...) I read and absorb and generate nothing. Then I embark on something that other people feel is reckless and dangerous, or at least out of the ordinary. After that, I have a few weeks of endless parties and social gatherings, gallery openings and dating. Then I rinse and repeat the following year. I'm pretty predictable.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
I was thinking ENTP, but ENTJ seems like a good possibility.

does he have a more..
in your face attitude (TeSe ENTJ)
or
manipulative and crafty attitude (NeFe ENTP)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Well he never follows a schedule, and he hates order and routine.

But like me, he has that un your face atitude, and extremely blunt.

He belives in the power of experience , He said this: "If you want to know the taste of a pear, you must change the pear by eating it yourself.If you want to know the structure and properties of the atom, you must make physical and chemical experiments to change the state of the atom. "

meaning, if you want to learn something, you must first do it and learn from the experience. rather than waste time theorizing and do nothing.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
maybe you're both ENTJ :shock:

idk.. ENTx though for sure

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ENTP or ESTP

The first part seems more like ENTP and the last like ESTP.

Quite definitely xTxP

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
ENTP or ESTP

The first part seems more like ENTP and the last like ESTP.

Quite definitely xTxP

If you lack regard for rules , does that make you a J or P? Because I know that both he and I hates rules and procedures.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
I think it depends on what kind of rules. I would wager to say that most NTs of any sort don't like being forced to follow external rules, but there are some that like to make and enforce rules upon others.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
My friend is also an extremely self-indulgent person. Is this a J trait?
I like to enforce rules on others also if it helps reaching wa goal, but onluy when necessary.

jenocyde

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Um, are you sure you are not a J? I feel like a unicorn dies if I ever have to give a direct order.

And self-indulgent could be a J trait, I don't know. But it sure as hell sounds like me. I think self-indulgence is a big part of the procrastination process for entps, but I hate to speak for all of us. I just know what I'm like. And I am very self-indulgent.

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
Well, no. Because I usually procrastinate for at least half a day before I sweriously get to work. And getting to work is one of the lowest of my priorirites.

Js work on self-discipline right? I don't think they seriously indulge themselves.

Split_Infinitive

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Disregarding rules is not a P/J attribute, I don't think, but a cooperative/utilitarian one. So your friend is most definitely one of the utilitarian types, so an SP or an NT. Your description did strike me as quite P, and probably quite extraverted. That lovely quote about needing to change the pear in order to experience makes me say T. So that leaves us with ESTP or ENTP. I'd hazard to say ENTP, as he seems more like the nutty professor type than the selling ice to eskimos type :)

yenom

Alexander the Terrible
why P but not J?

He is also very concerned with social injustice. But I think he's a thinker because he reads alot.