• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type THIS person!

me_plus_one

MBTI Type
ESTP
Veeery interesting. This person - X - has tested ESFP, ENFP, ESTP, INTP and ENTP too!!!

To begin with, X is a colleague of mine. I have known X for 6-7 years now and I am yet to figure out what type she is!

I am fairly sure she's an extravert, she's one of the most popular persons in my class; she tries to get along with everybody and she pulls it off, she's like Switzerland, fairly neutral, but appreciated by everybody.

She is a grade A student and she gets pretty emotional about her grades. I mean, straight As. But straight straight! Her GPA was 10 out of 10 for years. When she first got a C in high school, her parents came by to talk with the teacher. And voila, it turned to an A.
Whenever she got less than A, she concealed her frustration from everybody, except her dear ones. Once, it happened that a teacher scolded her for having an ugly notebook and a messy, disorganised writing. So, by the next day, the entire notebook had been re-wrote with beautiful caligraphy. The teacher eventually was impressed by her tenacity and gave her an A for the effort solely.
She was the one to stay whenever all the people in our class decided to "skip" some classes. She would go, pretending to leave like everybody did, only to return after. Or she didn't even bother to go. If she left, she'd throw a fit, making all of us feel guilty of making her leave; of course, this wouldn't happen in front of the entire class.
She remained neutral in every situation, even when her friends were involved, just to keep herself in the safezone. She'd avoid to reveal her true beliefs to people, but to her friends. She is in a rush to please people, especially teachers.
Even she is the teachers' favourite, she is very smart and industrious and most of the time well deserves her grades. She is willing to study at whatever subject when needed.

She's a highly creative person and she has a sense of fashion. She surely dresses feel good, to look good and to be different - in a good way. She plays guitar and has put a lot of hardwork into this too, I might she's very determined.

She often underestimates herself intelectually speaking, especially in comparison with her boyfriend. However, she takes up the role of organizer when in a team or project, but her leadership skills are not very good. She is kind of orderly, not too much, but surely more than me!\\ Her IQ is of around 140.

She's interested in different kind of subjects: computer science, math, but english and french too!

She's quite sexually uninhibited and has no reserve in talking about it to her friends. She was the first in our group (of girls, duh!) to have a boyfriend, to kiss a boy etcaetera and she has had many relationships. She's very fun to hang around with and she's most likely to honor an appointment when she says she will.

She is not very earthy, most of the time not being aware of real consequences of actions, facts etc. She is idealistic sometimes (in theory) but when it comes to the practical side, she'll see her interest. She can trick herself into believing what is more comfortable, rather than the more or less bitter truth.

She is easily manipulated by her INFP (which I deeply suspect of being INTJ!!!) boyfriend, seldomly she's aware of it and just lets it happen.

I have never heard her using a bad word(e.g. "f*ck") in all of her life. The harshest swearing she ever said was the equivalent of "what the hell".

My guess is that she has a strong J component altought at whatever test she took she was P. I have no clue aboit N/S or T/F. So please, members of TypologyCentral, enlighten me!

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Based on your description, my intuition says EsFJ... although really if I go through the description N ought to be more likely... but I still want to say S. *shrugs*

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
That sounds like an xNFJ

I see a lot of F Ni and J tendencies
nothing there makes me want to say e/i but since you say she seems extroverted, I'll go with ENFJ, but I wouldn't rule out extroverted INFJ.

I'm actually thinking more INFJ because Ni seems to be fairly strong (although so does F), but there is not much Se and I feel a hint of Ti.

INFJs are good at tricking themselves (strong Ni) and that could be why she tested EP a lot. Especially since a lot of people in their teens feel like introversion is social suicide.

Final answer INFJ.. but I could be completely wrong.

Habba

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Well, my first impression was ESFP, but something also points to ESFJ. But she surely sounds like a very charismatic and intelligent person. Yet, she's somewhat lacking the edge, being Switzerland, and it sounds like she's working extremely hard because someone tells her to. As if it wasn't her own decision, but her need to satisfy someone's expectations.

That in mind... I'd go for ESFJ, because they have that dominant Fe.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
She remained neutral in every situation, even when her friends were involved, just to keep herself in the safezone. She'd avoid to reveal her true beliefs to people, but to her friends.

She is not very earthy, most of the time not being aware of real consequences of actions, facts etc. She is idealistic sometimes (in theory) but when it comes to the practical side, she'll see her interest. She can trick herself into believing what is more comfortable, rather than the more or less bitter truth.

She is easily manipulated by her INFP (which I deeply suspect of being INTJ!!!) boyfriend, seldomly she's aware of it and just lets it happen.

I don't see the ESFJ in this description

The first paragraph seems NF maybe SFP
the middle is very much N
and I can't see ESFJs being manipulated easily

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
All things considered I'm leaning towards an INFJ. An INFJ I know is very similar to that, just not nearly as extroverted but still has the stubborn neatness. She's a constant 'doer' and gets stir crazy fairy easily.

A question I have is, does she sometimes sit alone and just think? That's a pretty good sign of an N (Or an S with a lot going on in their life... :thinking: )

maliafee

I'm really surprised no one has thought to say ISFJ.

Here is why:

A lot of ISFJs can seem social and outgoing (thus extraverted -- especially those with a more balanced I-E score) but they like to be present in the activity, watching the socializing go on rather than being wildly social themselves. Many have lots of friends (usually keep their high school friends with them throughout their adult lives). I don't think she's ESFJ because they have dirty mouths oftentimes. :D

ISFJs have a flare for fashion and work very hard in school, never missing a class if possible, and care very much what their teachers tell them in class, including where it concerns a teacher's opinion of them or their work.

ISFJs also tend to be taken care of well by their parents, as they are model children (therefore the parents usually feel fiercely protective and like any wrong to the ISFJ is unmerited).

Many ISFJs I know are either actors or musicians/singers and work very hard at their craft and like performing.

ISFJs are often found attractive by the opposite sex, but can have a history of being in relationships where the other person treats them wrong, manipulates them, controls them, etc.

ISFJs appear quite balanced - just the right amount of social-ness, mixed with a strong work ethic and a creative (S) bent.

I wish I could see a photo, then I'd know for sure.

~Malia

Veeery interesting. This person - X - has tested ESFP, ENFP, ESTP, INTP and ENTP too!!!

To begin with, X is a colleague of mine. I have known X for 6-7 years now and I am yet to figure out what type she is!

I am fairly sure she's an extravert, she's one of the most popular persons in my class; she tries to get along with everybody and she pulls it off, she's like Switzerland, fairly neutral, but appreciated by everybody.

She is a grade A student and she gets pretty emotional about her grades. I mean, straight As. But straight straight! Her GPA was 10 out of 10 for years. When she first got a C in high school, her parents came by to talk with the teacher. And voila, it turned to an A.
Whenever she got less than A, she concealed her frustration from everybody, except her dear ones. Once, it happened that a teacher scolded her for having an ugly notebook and a messy, disorganised writing. So, by the next day, the entire notebook had been re-wrote with beautiful caligraphy. The teacher eventually was impressed by her tenacity and gave her an A for the effort solely.
She was the one to stay whenever all the people in our class decided to "skip" some classes. She would go, pretending to leave like everybody did, only to return after. Or she didn't even bother to go. If she left, she'd throw a fit, making all of us feel guilty of making her leave; of course, this wouldn't happen in front of the entire class.
She remained neutral in every situation, even when her friends were involved, just to keep herself in the safezone. She'd avoid to reveal her true beliefs to people, but to her friends. She is in a rush to please people, especially teachers.
Even she is the teachers' favourite, she is very smart and industrious and most of the time well deserves her grades. She is willing to study at whatever subject when needed.

She's a highly creative person and she has a sense of fashion. She surely dresses feel good, to look good and to be different - in a good way. She plays guitar and has put a lot of hardwork into this too, I might she's very determined.

She often underestimates herself intelectually speaking, especially in comparison with her boyfriend. However, she takes up the role of organizer when in a team or project, but her leadership skills are not very good. She is kind of orderly, not too much, but surely more than me!\\ Her IQ is of around 140.

She's interested in different kind of subjects: computer science, math, but english and french too!

She's quite sexually uninhibited and has no reserve in talking about it to her friends. She was the first in our group (of girls, duh!) to have a boyfriend, to kiss a boy etcaetera and she has had many relationships. She's very fun to hang around with and she's most likely to honor an appointment when she says she will.

I have never heard her using a bad word(e.g. "f*ck") in all of her life. The harshest swearing she ever said was the equivalent of "what the hell".

My guess is that she has a strong J component altought at whatever test she took she was P. I have no clue aboit N/S or T/F. So please, members of TypologyCentral, enlighten me!

Split_Infinitive

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
She is definitely one of the cooperative types, making her an SJ or an NF. I would say she was a J, like most of the other posters seem to agree with. I have a fair few P friends and none of them ever stick to appointments/agreements we've made, when something else in that specific moment appears more urgent than honoring our standing appointment. If she were an SJ, I would hazard to say she's an SFJ. So SFJ or NFJ. I can't really call the I/E thing, though the sexual uninhibition makes me reluctant to say INFJ. Furthermore, out of all the cooperative types, NFJs are the most utilitarian, if you like. While they agree that rules are there for a reason, they will not follow them just for the sake of it, so if they don't believe the rules server their purpose, they will cooperate with people and try and establish new rules that ARE functional. Your friend seems to quite attached to doing things by the book just because that's how it's done. So I'm thinking XSFJ. I agree with Malia, ISFJ seems the most fitting to me.

maliafee

She is definitely one of the cooperative types, making her an SJ or an NF. I would say she was a J, like most of the other posters seem to agree with. I have a fair few P friends and none of them ever stick to appointments/agreements we've made, when something else in that specific moment appears more urgent than honoring our standing appointment. If she were an SJ, I would hazard to say she's an SFJ. So SFJ or NFJ. I can't really call the I/E thing, though the sexual uninhibition makes me reluctant to say INFJ. Furthermore, out of all the cooperative types, NFJs are the most utilitarian, if you like. While they agree that rules are there for a reason, they will not follow them just for the sake of it, so if they don't believe the rules server their purpose, they will cooperate with people and try and establish new rules that ARE functional. Your friend seems to quite attached to doing things by the book just because that's how it's done. So I'm thinking XSFJ. I agree with Malia, ISFJ seems the most fitting to me.

Hmm. I forgot about the sexual inhibition thing, but this would still go right along with the ISFJ idea... my ISFJ is very experienced, and so are others I know.