• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an outlier?

MBTI Type
ENTP
Yup, this is what I am talking about. The NTP "I get to be a jerk, because I'm somehow special (when actually it's that I am really unpopular IRL, but we band together online)" attitude.

yeah definitely SJ. ;)

pure_mercury

Order Now!
MBTI Type
ESFJ
You seem ESFJ to me. I think many people are uncomfortable with the idea of someone knowing a lot about politics when they're not N or T. But it's natural for sensors to be insightful in the one or two areas they specialize. Whereas Ns are more likely to have insights into lots of areas but only in a holistic, generic way. Given that, and the fact that you only tend to post in a couple different types of threads, you're an obvious sensor to me.

It's funny that I only post in a few threads on here, because I am one of those people IRL who will talk about anything and everything with everyone. I guess I flex the expertise online more.

Costrin

rawr
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
5w4
You seem ESFJ to me. I think many people are uncomfortable with the idea of someone knowing a lot about politics when they're not N or T. But it's natural for sensors to be insightful in the one or two areas they specialize. Whereas Ns are more likely to have insights into lots of areas but only in a holistic, generic way. Given that, and the fact that you only tend to post in a couple different types of threads, you're an obvious sensor to me.

Actually, I find that that is more of a P/J thing. Ps tend to have more breadth, Js more depth.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
My sister is an ESFJ, she couldn't care less about typology though. :p

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
My sister is an ESFJ, she couldn't care less about typology though. :p

Same here, infact it's pretty damn hard to get most of my S friends interested in it lol.

@pure_mercury, I honestly couldn't say what type you are, I'm not too great at it, but you are awesome. :)

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Same here, infact it's pretty damn hard to get most of my S friends interested in it lol.

I had to trick my sister into taking a test. And then had to guide her through the questions since she's dyslexic and questions were in pretty sophisticated English, not our native language (Dutch).

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
I had to trick my sister into taking a test. And then had to guide her through the questions since she's dyslexic and questions were in pretty sophisticated English, not our native language (Dutch).

Same as my sister too, infact I find with my friends and family I have had to explain each question in terms they could understand because they didn't understand them.

It would be easier for some if the tests used more laymans terms.

Fluffywolf

Nips away your dignity
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I agree!

"Strict observance of the established rules is likely to prevent a good outcome. Yes/No"
to
"When making pancakes (Or any type of dish) for the first time, it is best to follow the recipe as exact as possible in all regards, in order to get the bestest tasting pancake ever! Yes/No"

Etc. :D

wildcat

MBTI Type
INTP
I don't feel as if I fit into any of the types easily. I am super-duper E and definitely J, but after that, I don't know. I have gotten every ExxJ type there is in my testing, with ESFJ and ENFJ most common. Still, there are people who swear up and down that I am an N and/or a T. My personality traits seem contradictory if you go by how types are described. I'd like to hear some more perspectives.
It does not matter.
In the country club they are not in the know.
It is your secret.

chris1207

MBTI Type
XNXX
Enneagram
3w2
You should come over to the ENFJ side Blue. We're way cooler! :cool: