• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this guy for me

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I think maybe he is an ISFP or ENFP or something else entirely. I'm not any kind of expert on this thing.

edit: istp it is...

Last edited:

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Gut feeling is ISTJ.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Your gut feelings failed.

Well, you got a better idea? I actually thought of you when reading some of what Orange wrote.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i had such impressions as:
istp/enfj

but these impressions are very arbitrary.
i figure such people have a stronger sense of humor/are more easy going.

He seems easy-going actually, not uptight, despite his way of talking sometimes. I'm sure he has a sense of humor, but he just doesn't strike me as the teasing/joking kind.

I could see the ISTP or ENFJ. I don't see ISTJ. It just doesn't ring a bell when reading about that kind and comparing it to him.
I also know people don't fit neatly into these little categories...

Oh, and NFs like me are always talking eyes....I notice he always makes direct eye contact, but I felt he was looking at me, not into me. His eyes are friendly but not deep, whereas I have very emotive eyes.

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
The way you describe him screams Ti
And I also see a lot of SP
I'm pretty sure he's ISTP.

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
The way you describe him needing some serious alone time makes him definitely NOT an E.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The way you describe him screams Ti
And I also see a lot of SP
I'm pretty sure he's ISTP.

I'm thinking this as well too. It's added up, along with some other data I have gathered :D