• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type me please?

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well, seeing as you were already decently sure that you are an introvert and the energizing part of the MBTI is probably the easiest for individuals to determine on their own. I would go with that.

So, ISFP. Congratulations, you now have officially typed yourself. :D

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
Noo! It was all going so well, until I took the test and mypersonality.info. I keep getting ISTP. :(

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You know you're ISFP, yet you're still denying it because of what a test says? How about what you as a person say?

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Well not all tests are perfect. Do you like logic? I hear you like math. That might be an indication of "T." Are objective? How about emotional? When someone says something that you see as really strong (can be good or bad) do you think it over or just react? When you react do you go by how you see things or do you try to be objective?

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Cat, see, she is still relying on the tests to much and not going by what she her self thinks or feels. Also, when do I earn a spot in your signature? Huh?!?! :p

Disney,
What you think your type is probably is right. Now we can continue exploring this issue using my post above (^) or you can go with what you originally thought. Either way don't be to quick to second guess yourself, give your subconscious mind some credit.

/DG/

You know you're ISFP, yet you're still denying it because of what a test says? How about what you as a person say?

Actually, I'm more disappointed in the test because I wanted to make a fun lil bar graph that I could post on random websites when I'm bored. =/

Well not all tests are perfect. Do you like logic? I hear you like math. That might be an indication of "T." Are objective? How about emotional? When someone says something that you see as really strong (can be good or bad) do you think it over or just react? When you react do you go by how you see things or do you try to be objective?

I don't know. Yes, I like logic and I'm not a big fan of reacting to emotional people, but I hate it when people are insensitive jerks to other people.

Maybe I'll just edit the bar graph in Paint or something. :D

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Actually, I'm more disappointed in the test because I wanted to make a fun lil bar graph that I could post on random websites when I'm bored. =/

According to them I'm either ISTJ or INTP. So I feel your pain. :tongue:

/DG/

MUAHAHA I've done it! Yay for picture editing!

mypersonality.png

:devil:

nanook

a scream in a vortex
lol.

btw, usually istp are not anything close to insensitive jerks.

Eagle

MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Yes, just because someone is a T has nothing to do with whether they are insensitive or not. I mean it does, but it doesn't. I'm a T and I think I am rather empathetic. I don't act on feelings, but I do have them and I understand others. *That's a secret... now I have to kill you for the sake of all things ISTJ.* The T or F is just what guides your actions. What guides your actions? Is it your head or your heart? I hate it when people do things insensitively to others as well. I try not to my self. Just because someone's a T doesn't mean they can't feel. Though, sometimes it means they choose not to... :)

Azseroffs

MBTI Type
ENTj
Enneagram
5w4
lol.

btw, usually istp are not anything close to insensitive jerks.

In my experience, that isn't true at all, but I'm not saying all ISTPs are insensitive jerks, just all the ones i've met.