• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Try to type me, please.

zarc

MBTI Type
Zzzz
Ever suspect some of them were mistyped?

+ You're all individuals. Your functions manifest the same, for the most part, but your experiences influence the expression of your differences while using them.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Ever suspect some of them were mistyped?

Well, yes, but...

I mean... umm...

What's the conversion chart? If I'm an INTJ, but most INTJs are not INTJs, what are all the INTJs that are actually INTJs typed as? So I can type myself as that and scurry along now.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Does spending a lot of time around non-family people end up exhausting you, or do you gain more and more energy as the night goes on?
Non-family exhuasts me quickly.

Are things like philosophy and abstract math interesting to you?

In some cases, yes, in many cases, not really. Simply knowing them is not good enough for me. I like to play with them and make jokes, which usually means I have a good background knowledge in such things, but don't take them too seriously.

Do you find role-playing games fun?

That depends on what you mean. Strict roleplaying as in the video-game sense, not really. I may like the storyline but I don't really like to play them. I've done writing ones as characterization exercises, though, and those can be quite fun.

Do you have an easy time pairing colors and fabrics in clothing (do you feel that you instinctively understand what "goes") or does this confuse you?

Yes.

Would you kiss a family member hello on the lips?

No.

Would you talk baby talk to an animal you liked (and do it all the time)?

Not really.

When you are outdoors, do you feel like you often see little animals and bugs and things others miss, or are you more or less oblivious to stuff like that?

Sometimes. I pay a lot of attention to birds, but most everything else goes under my radar. Like I was the first to notice how fat the robins were this year.

When you are online, do you quickly and skillfully search for things that you are interested in, with a wide variety of interests, or do you look around for a few things, focusing your interests?

Usually when I search for things on the internet, it's research for something in particular, and then I get distracted, learning more about the project than I really needed.

Do you value logic?

I guess so.

When someone is visibly emotional, sad for instance, does it make you very uncomfortable? Or is it slightly uncomfortable and you know you should/want to help comfort the person?

It makes me very uncomfortable, yes. I never know what to do, especially when they ask my opinion.

Are you always right in an argument?

I'd say I'm usually right, but if I'm arguing at full force, I'm probably being a bastard about it and will regret it later.

How much do you like conflict? Do you avoid it? Do you welcome it?

I'm mostly oblivious to conflict, to be honest.

Do you like science fiction (if so, what kind, any, all?)?

I like science fiction, but I don't like it when it's more science than fiction, or when a piece of the science is obviously more about moralizing than, well, science.

Before making decisions, do you tend to ask advice from a lot of people, or do you consider yourself very decisive without outside help?

Whenever I ask people anything, I usually know my answer already.

Malia's questions.

If this helps.

L

Lasting_Pain

I think you are an INTP who is well rounded with his functions. Or perhaps a low-scored INTP.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How come I can't understand other INTJs on this forum, then?

Do you understand any type on this forum? What are the types of the posters you find yourself relating to, if any?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Do you understand any type on this forum? What are the types of the posters you find yourself relating to, if any?

I guess relating isn't the same as liking.

And I guess that many of the labeled INTJs here seem like caricatures. I find I start to get the ISFPs and then they start getting all feely on me. INFPs are the same. There just plain aren't many ISTPs to compare myself to, here, though I do think ptgatsby is pretty sound. It's just that they post so rarely and I post so frequently, so eh. The ENTJs are usually a bit more reasonable. I like ENTPs, but I can't really say I relate to them. INTPs don't make any sense at all. I guess this place isn't so good for comparing myself to Es, though.

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
See, I keep seeing blogs of people who 'discover they're INTJs' are always saying 'aha I always knew I was different, so now I'm with about 1% of the population! That's why nobody understands my genius!'

I mean. I guess I always sort of thought I was different, but the thing is, I didn't really care. I had a few friends, I did things I liked, there wasn't really any reason why being 'different' was a problem. There were always things and people that rubbed me the wrong way, and I may have thought a bit like they did when I was in elementary school, but it didn't come to take over me like it seems to have with these other INTJs. Also, I don't really think 1% of the population is particularly few, when I think about it.

Then again, this may be due to my obliviousness.

deleted
Are you sure you don't relate to ENTPs? What's your reasoning behind that one?

and how 'bout ENFPs? Let's not rule that one out either.

How is your age?

Haphazard

Don't Judge Me!
MBTI Type
ENFJ
Are you sure you don't relate to ENTPs? What's your reasoning behind that one?

and how 'bout ENFPs? Let's not rule that one out either.

How is your age?

I'm sixteen. I guess I'm assuming that these people chatting on the blogs are about 14 or older?

I mean I tend to like ENTPs but I've known a few and I'm, umm, not like them. Just because I laugh at someone's jokes doesn't mean I really relate. I tend to be much more orderly, and, what's the word, sparse? Terse? As in, I don't have as much to give. It's really the same with ENFPs.

deleted
You remind me of an INTJ. It's like a reflection of my four preferences at that age, if I we're a girl. (I'm not saying this in all certainty that I actually relate to you) You are a girl right?

Anyway you're not extremely "T," but your others I N J are obvious to me, and you tested that way. What good is a theory if its not tested?

Even if you don't mentally relate to anyone, do you relate to any INTJ profile you have read?

deleted
How come I can't understand other INTJs on this forum, then?

I don't understand anyone in a real way. It's simply a sign of intelligence/maturity/whatever at a young age to admit you don't understand anyone. Because it's true. You're only 16 and you're different.