• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am i an ENTJ?

Megan

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Well i took the personality test 7 times & every time it said i was an ENTJ i mean it sound's like me except i'm definitely not extroverted i'm very much introverted. So would that make me like an INTJ or some other type. Or are their other introverted ENTJ's ?

Rangler

MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w8
Well i took the personality test 7 times & every time it said i was an ENTJ i mean it sound's like me except i'm definitely not extroverted i'm very much introverted. So would that make me like an INTJ or some other type. Or are their other introverted ENTJ's ?

I'm introverted about 35% of the time. And, I've gone through stages of my life where I was much more so. Sounds like just a slight preference that may develop in time. I wouldn't worry about it too much. Often when I don't have a goal to achieve socially, I'm more of the silent type, and I have more social goals now than I did in the past.

WithoutaFace

MBTI Type
INTJ

Hmmm, I felt the same way when I took a keirsey version of the test. A lot of the E/I questions were very ambiguous, but everything pointed to ENTJ (A 6/4 split). This was taken with no stress, a completely equanimous baseline state of personality. However, I knew that a lot of those questions were an ambivalent 50/50 split for me. After coming to the conclusion that these questions alone would not suffice in deciding my E/I dichotomy, I took the advice of the keirsey book and compared the ENTJ and INTJ profiles. The most salient choice for me was undoubtedly INTJ. There was little comparison; try this out and tell me how it works.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ENTxs can be exceptionally introverted in the traditional sense of the word when compared to other extraverted types and even introverted SPs imo.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I am also a bit of an introvert, but I always test as a stable extrovert. I think it may just be an ENT thing like Trin said.

Frank

I definitely don't think I appear to be what people consider an extrovert. I am extroverted, or outwardly focused, in what I try to do, create, accomplish but not so much in a social sense.

juggernaut

Permabanned
I definitely don't think I appear to be what people consider an extrovert. I am extroverted, or outwardly focused, in what I try to do, create, accomplish but not so much in a social sense.

Me too.

Cenomite

Systematic chaos
MBTI Type
ENTP
I am also a bit of an introvert, but I always test as a stable extrovert. I think it may just be an ENT thing like Trin said.

*nods* :nice:

I usually don't like being alone, but I still need to recharge after going out or doing anything social. I have some pretty introverted tendencies.