• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm trying to figure out...

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
..this persons type.

She is friendly but not in ESFJ'ish way. She is warm but not excactly like ENFJ's. She likes order and says she likes details even if she knows a bit about everything. She is the one that people go when they have problems (I mean when they have a problem to solve, but not psychological problems). She is well liked and seems to be really appreciated in the community. She is kind of problem solver but has a positive attitude against life.

She seem not to be strong I but not strong E either. She likes to talk about things with people and she seems to like interaction. I would say she is a bit more E than I. She speaks about herself and her family but she also likes to discuss technical matters. She likes to think of grammar and to wonder why some thing is like they are (but not in philosphical way).

She is very easy to get along with and it is really visible when she doesn't like somebody or when she is frustrated. She is quite open and likes to tell jokes. Her jokes are very much not offending but general good taste jokes. She is quite correct in her behavior but still relaxed and not uptight. She is not judgemental of other people and seems to accept people as they are, mostly.

She is a good listener but she also likes to talk and to make people feel comfortable in the situation. She has good discussion and communication skills. She is more diplomatic than an orderer. She is not submissive in any way, more likely independent type. She questions about things that she sees no sense in.

I have no idea of her type. She might be F of some sort because I can see her value system being of importance. So, maybe not a primary Fi?

Any ideas people?

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ISFJ? Give us more details on the specifics around each area, like I/E, N/S, F/T, P/J.

deleted
Her value system or the value system?

In any case, you seem to be describing an ENFJ.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
ISFJ? Give us more details on the specifics around each area, like I/E, N/S, F/T, P/J.

It's pretty hard trying to figure out those areas, but I have tried. She seems to be detail oriented like S's are but seems to be a generalist like N's are.

I pretty sure she is J.
Rather a bit more E than I but not strong E.

Her value system or the value system?

In any case, you seem to be describing an XSFJ.

I would say her value system rather than the value system, but I cannot be sure. She isn't soft like ISFJ's. She can be also T but not primary T I guess. I think she might have pretty strong Te but not as primary.

It somehow seems she doesn't fit the neither xSFJ descirption either. :doh:

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Maybe we are looking at this in a totally wrong way. Try ISTP?

deleted
I would say her value system rather than the value system, but I cannot be sure. She isn't soft like ISFJ's. She can be also T but not primary T I guess. I think she might have pretty strong Te but not as primary.

It somehow seems she doesn't fit the neither xSFJ descirption either. :doh:

No I meant to say ENFJ. Sounds like an ENFJ, even this added part.

alcea rosea

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Maybe we are looking at this in a totally wrong way. Try ISTP?

Definitely not ISTP. ;)
But it's totally possible that I'm looking at this the wrong way. ;)
I mean, she could be INTJ?!

No I meant to say ENFJ. Sounds like an ENFJ, even this added part.

Yes, that could fit. More likely eNFJ.

But her Te is strong. Don't remember the functions of ENFJ very well...:thinking: