• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type this guy

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I've been really interested in typing one of my classmates, and I know there are some "professionals" on this forum who can do it better than me. Can't say I really like him (I tend to look at him as a 'rival' of some sorts), but knowing his type will help me to understand and handle him.
Let's start :smoke:

- he's 18, tall and skinny
- pretty clever, very good grades
- he's wearing comfortable clothes, neat and orderly, doesn't care about fashion at all
- he loves arts, he's reading a lot of poems and novels
- still unsure about what to do with himself after high school
- great conversationalist, sometimes too quiet
- sarcastic, but never cracks a joke
- a lot of hobbies
- he likes to be melancholic (pondering about the "meaningless life")
- lack of self-confidence
- he's writing short stories, mostly for himself

So, what do you think? INFJ? INTJ? INFP? I may add additional information if necessary.

Litvyak

No Cigar
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thanks for the input. I'm still not completely familiar with the system (especially in case of sensors), so I didn't think of that possibility. He seems to be too organized for a perceiver and too much of a long-range thinker for a sensor. An insecure intuitive perhaps?