• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type based on choice of historical quotes.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I place almost no credence in something so indirect, but if it pleases you, guess the type of the quote selector. I have only an idea of the person's type, which I won't be disclosing yet, if at all. Here they are!

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought"
Buddah
"You create your own universe as you go along"
Winston Churchill
"Be careful how you think. Your life is shaped by your thoughts"
Proverbs 4:23
"I am no longer cursed by poverty because I took possession of my own mind, and that mind has yielded me every material thing I want, and much more than I need. But this power of mind is a universal one, available to the humblest person as it is to the greatest."
Andrew Carnegie
"Whether you think you can or can't either way you are right."
Henry Ford
"Man must cease attributing his problems to his environment, and learn again to exercise his will - his personal responsibility."
Albert Schweitzer
"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions."
Albert Einstein

cloakofsnow

MBTI Type
INFx
I'd guess INTJ.
The second, fourth, and last quotes struck me as particularly Ni.

TheJimbo

MBTI Type
xNTP
Enneagram
3w4
Very Enneagram Type 5 in a subjectivism kind of way. INTx