• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Another indecisive, unnassured, and confused INTP?

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
It's time for another bout of questioning. I was bored today so I thought I'd give it a crack. Do I come across as an INTP or something else. It has actually been brought to my attention more than a couple of times that I may come across as more INFPish or even ENTPish. I personally don't see it that much but I'm open to other points of view. I know I've already had more threads on this than I necessarily care for, but sometimes it takes a little time and familiarity before others feel confident in their interpretations.

Am I a clear cut prototypical type or is there still a little ambiguity with my type?

I've talked to a couple of members on here a good bit so maybe they would be willing to chip in with their thoughts.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
You're a womble. Fucking shut up about it.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
It's topics like that that make you look INFP.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think he stumbled on the truth when he was pretending to be ISFP...

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Tis the time to be jumping off the INTP ship I say :D

Jeremy

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Join me, and together we shall rule this universe, as INFP.. and fellow INFP.

Plus we have fuzzy kittens, and INTPs have like, I dunno, rubix cubes or something.