• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Alphabet soup confuzzles me

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
But people think I'm warm and cuddly. Some other people think I'm too abrasive toward other people which suggests INTJ.
Stupid question: Why do you even listen to what other people type you as? What do you think / feel you are?
Other people can't always see the whole thing, just puzzle-pieces. I know what I am talking about.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
From our correspondence I can tell you that you are a sensor, so thats a start. I still stand by my answer of ISTJ.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Stupid question: Why do you even listen to what other people type you as? What do you think / feel you are?
Other people can't always see the whole thing, just puzzle-pieces. I know what I am talking about.

i r a jigsaw puzzle?

From our correspondence I can tell you that you are a sensor, so thats a start. I still stand by my answer of ISTJ.

Oh God no, not a Sensor!

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Oh God no, not a Sensor!

It's not a bad thing. Just embrace what you are. As long as you are a healthy person, type doesn't matter.

You know you the best, but you need to be honesty with yourself. You asked for help by posting this thread, and from what I have seen, you are an ISTJ.

Last edited:

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Can I trade my S for an N?

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Can I trade my S for an N?
Hm, somebody wanting to be an INTJ? Interesting. The most INTJs I know want to be something else ('cept for me) and some other people want to be one? Cool.
Okay, the thing is: you could learn to be an N; but you must really want it and also have some certain qualifications; otherwise it will be hard to learn other traits.

Though I wonder: why do you want to be an N in the first place?

Oh and about the jigsaw puzzle: well, for others you might be.

MBTI Type
INxJ
bx_alphabet_soup_imc.gif

:laugh:

MBTI Type
INxJ
But people think I'm warm and cuddly. Some other people think I'm too abrasive toward other people which suggests INTJ.

Warm and cuddly? No way your an INTJ. ;)

Not all INTJs are abrasive, you are thinking of ENTPs. :D

ENTJs too.

INTJs usually keep their subjective opinions to themselves when face to face, unless directly asked. So, their tendency(?) to be abrasive isn't the majority consensus like the two aforementioned types.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
You can be anything you want to be, and that includes your MBTI type. Any type you want to be.