• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Do I come across as INFP?

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Seriously.
For those of you who don't know me, ask what questions you deem necessary.

BerberElla

12 and a half weeks
MBTI Type
infp
Well I think so, but I could be just trying to claim you for my own tribe.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why do you ask? What is causing you to wonder?

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
fuck it, how you come off as. It will be never be that nice like in your on world of talking flowers and beer peeing elephants :D

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Yeah, you do. INFPs always seem to be wondering about their type making it a big-ass mystery while they know it can only be INFP.

Simplexity

MBTI Type
INTP
You definitely have a fiery streak to you. I notice that with Fi users. INFPs in particular.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yeah, you do. INFPs always seem to be wondering about their type making it a big-ass mystery while they know it can only be INFP.

not the nicest way to say it but it's a point...it seems like enfp's are more confident with their type once they find it, right?

i wasn't sure at first either but i never question it now...so...maybe??

ETA: oh sorry i thought you thought you were enfp...well hell never mind.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Udog, I wondered because some one at work said I wasn't all that sensitive, or all that airy fairy (BTW, I don't think INFP are always). Although, I'm reasonably comfortable wearing my shadow at work. Also, I don't feel like being INFP at the moment:alttongue: I'm arrogant at times, you see.
Amigrath,
Yeah a bit.
Entrophie,
I don't care, and you're right, my world is much cooler. Doesn't it liven things up to imagine homeless bums are actually time agents in disguse and run a secret organisation etc.
Beber Ella,
I don't mind being claimed.
Nihilen,
Like you haven't wondered if your type is right...go on, I betcha you have.
Enivary,
ENFP's are cool, so I don't mind one bit being claimed by you guys either:D (actually, I kinda identify with you guys too.)

I just wanted to try on some other types too. For a change. Damn that Fi, it sticks for miles though, doesn't it? (Especially here) Can't I just cover it up with something else, ?Te.

Udog

Seriously Delirious
MBTI Type
INfp
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I might change my mind if I meet you in person, but from what I've seen online I go with INFP.

INFPs can be vary arrogant and a bit cocky when we are caught up in Fi/Ne.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Don't you think every body kinda sees INFP's as kinda squishy push overs, and just a wee bit wussy.
I don't want to be seen like that- I'd much rather be seen as the tempermental loose cannon that I am, not kinda weak.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Been doing Function tests, and I keep coming up ENFP. Although I'm assuming that's just because my Ne scores tend to be much higher than anything else. Also I read the kiddy profiling stuff, and I have reason to believe the ENP profile fit me much better as a child than the IFP profile.
The thing is there is absolutely no denying I'm introverted.