• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me type him

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ok, I'm pretty much positive on the types of 3 of my four family members: mother (isfj), sister (esfp), father (enfj), but my brother? Nuh-uh.

Let me tell you a bit about him:
~He was diagnosed with adhd when he was like...six.
~He's good at any sport he tries
~He's very good at acting
~If it involves math, or strategies (I hate playing chess or fencing with him because he kicks my a**), or computers, or codes he's great at it
~He's an extrovert, if there's a picture of him it usually has him with and/or touching more than one person (thought usually at least three). He goes out a lot.
~He can get very angry but he holds it in for the most part.
~He's known for being very chivalrous with women and decking men that annoy him.
~No one is good enough to him, especially if they're behavior influences how others see him.
~Peer pressure and bullying were both problems for him in grade school
~he likes the idea of being the hero or vigilante, getting justice for the downtrodden at all costs
~He's doing really well in the military
~He loves to defy authority, or, rather, get the authority to like him enough that they find his defiance entertaining rather than annoying.
~He likes to stand on things (couches, tabletops, cars)
~He's very funny (with an ironic and somewhat morbid and abstract sense of humor) and rather vocal about it (I love going to movies with him because I laugh loudly and he makes comments, we're a great team)
~He's a surprisingly good listener
~He's very religious but believes religion is everyone's own experience
~He believes he's seen spirits
~He's very very smart
~He often finds talking about emotions frivolous and pointless
~He can get really depressed and bitter, especially if his attempts at being a hero are thwarted
~He's a very bad writer/poet/artist. VERY. BAD.
~College was not for him
~He's spontaneous
~He's authoritative and direct. He's always sure (though he'll listen to your point of view, just to tell you you're wrong when you've finished).

So, he's E....what?

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
um...Thanks! ^_^

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
*raises eyebrow* is that supposed to be helpful?

briochick

half-nut member
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
;)
Instinctual Variant
sx
Chris: he is a cool guy. :D

nihilen:I'm going to have to assume yes, since it was no help at all.