• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I'm still a bit confused...

G

Glycerine

Does iNFj sound correct for me? I know I use Ni a lot but I'm so bad with the closure thing. I think I have decided on something but will constantly change my mind. It's a battle between keeping my options open vs. closure. I will make mental plans for myself but rarely follow through unless it's crucial.

I vs. E: I would get energized when I'm around people up to a point and would become animated and would blurt things out really random things w/o really think about it (I was somewhat of a class clown). On the other hand, my best ideas come when I'm alone and I relax more.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Don't think about energy.

Are you Te or Ti
Fe or Fi

You have homework to do

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Is IDK123 a strange name for an INFJ? Or is that just generational.

G

Glycerine

iI could not think of anything but it is generational. It means "I don't know 123"

G

Glycerine

Don't think about energy.

Are you Te or Ti
Fe or Fi

You have homework to do

I have a feeling that I'm Fe with a lot of Fi influence and Ti because my Te is nonexistent. I wasn't sure because people usually contradict what I think about myself. Most people see me in a completely different light than I see myself. Does Fe act chameleon-like and change depending on who you are around.

deleted
I have a feeling that I'm Fe with a lot of Fi influence and Ti because my Te is nonexistent. I wasn't sure because people usually contradict what I think about myself. Most people see me in a completely different light than I see myself. Does Fe act chameleon-like and change depending on who you are around.

What you were describing about indecisiveness has no strict proclivity towards P. You have to be an INFJ; your humor is that of one, especially of the grammar being displayed.

G

Glycerine

What you were describing about indecisiveness has no strict proclivity towards P. You have to be an INFJ; your humor is that of one, especially of the grammar being displayed.

What is it about the humor and the grammar that is particularly INFJ? Just curious. :D