• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type this girl?

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
I dream of a place where young people aren't trying so hard to destroy themselves.
I dream of a place where people aren't attacked for how they choose to express themselves. I dream of a place where young people aren't looking for higher highs.

I won't be able to nail it down exaxtly, but I'm guessing either INFP, INFJ, or ISFP.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
ISFP / INFP-wannabe lolz

(though I might need to peruse the page a bit more)

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
why wannabe ? The opening quote alone is nice :D

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram

Seems like she's really trying to get her message across. Some people may take it as kind of fake. But who knows, we don't know enough about her.

Sounded like a nice girl on the inside.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP

The opening quote is very nice lol
but just looking at as a whole, I'm not feeling it
it just seems borderline pretentious to me

"You'll love me, I promise.
Hearts and Bats,
SD."

INFPs don't make a promise they're not sure they can keep ;)

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
(though I might need to peruse the page a bit more)

I always find it funny when I find other INFPs telling themselves they need more proof...Happens to me alll the time.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Actually I don't know what an INFJ (teen) is like, so if she is one, I dunno.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Actually I don't know what an INFJ (teen) is like, so if she is one, I dunno.

One of my best female friends, who's an INFJ is extremely put together-straight A's, involved in activities at school..and so on and so forth. It seems as though some INFJs are "perfect", if you may..because a lot of them that I know are very well put together.

I was reading on types, somewhere, where I came across slogans for each type, and for the INFJ it was "trying as hard as I can to not be perfect."

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
One of my best female friends, who's an INFJ is extremely put together-straight A's, involved in activities at school..and so on and so forth. It seems as though some INFJs are "perfect", if you may..because a lot of them that I know are very well put together.

I was reading on types, somewhere, where I came across slogans for each type, and for the INFJ it was "trying as hard as I can to not be perfect."

One of the few people I can think of who I think is INFJ is really one of my favourite people, with lots of integrity and gets very involved with things that are important, so I see what you mean.

What makes us think this girl is an I in the first place though, as opposed to an E? I'm starting to think she could be one.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
One of the few people I can think of who I think is INFJ is really one of my favourite people, with lots of integrity and gets very involved with things that are important, so I see what you mean.

What makes us think this girl is an I in the first place though, as opposed to an E? I'm starting to think she could be one.

Hah, I know. I'm starting to second guess it, as I do so often..She may even be like..ESFP for all we know.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
INFJ are the only ones I know Fi from first hand and the text is screaming Fi. I know MBTI does not give the INTJ Fi but I am not much into the mbti model.

I find your things plausible, I am intrested to read more. I am just about to get to know that Fi whore (I meant the function) :)

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
INFJ are the only ones I know Fi from and the text is screaming Fi. I know MBTI does not give the INTJ Fi but I am not much into the mbti model.

I find your things plausible, I am intrested to read more. I am just about to get to know that Fi whore (I meant the function) :)

lol Fi whore
I'm not very good with functions :\

from the opening of her video:

"i open hate with open arms and i love criticism and i love when i annoy people enough that they want to attack me. i love that i make them that uncomfortable that they can't just ignore and say they're going to agree with it..."

I don't know what that means
but she's starting to remind me of a lot of this one girl I knew, but I didn't type her. She like speaks in the exact same condescending self-righteous tone hahahaha, damn. Not that I hated her, but she had a pretty annoying attitude.

Nonsensical

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
"i open hate with open arms and i love criticism and i love when i annoy people enough that they want to attack me. i love that i make them that uncomfortable that they can't just ignore and say they're going to agree with it..."

Wow, that's like..INTJ..maybe..

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
Wow, that's like..INTJ..maybe..

lol yea, I dunno, don't think so, but guess you should watch the whole video. As for me... I need a break from this o_o So weird trying to type a random myspace girl. Definitely not INFP imo though.