• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

type this one...?

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
My boyfriend. I am an ENTJ, and fit it pretty well, except I might say I'm more social, and at times socially graceful, than the stereotype.

It's a strange relationship because in many ways I act traditionally 'male' and he acts traditionally 'female', at least in terms of our personalities, even though I act out the traditionally female role in a practical way.

He can't keep time. I mean, EVER. He is always late. I am never late. I am aware of it the minute he's one minute late. This is a source of constant friction between us.

I am constantly being accused of being 'too literal' - he is constantly being accused (by me) of being 'too vague'.

I'm pretty sure he's an E, probably even stronger than me, because if he has to spend more than 24 hours alone he gets depressed and sad. He's intelligent but he's not rigorous about logic the way I am, and can often be found bemoaning my being 'too logical'.

He's good at, and devoted to his job (works in the arts - theatre) but not wedded to rules and is more than willing to break them if he thinks the end result will be improved. He values mercy more than justice. He's definitely more easygoing than me and is entirely comfortable making plans at the last minute (I'm not). Organization is not his bag, although he's not bad at it when forced. He's prone to daydreaming and using alcohol to de-stress. He's always losing and forgetting things (cell phones, umbrellas, coats etc.). I would describe him as emotionally fairly high-strung (he has been known to cry when at the end of his rope), but not practically high strung (I would describe myself as both, maybe).

Any ideas? Questions I could answer that would make it clearer? He refused to take the Myers Briggs test because he said it was "bollocks" (and no, he has no idea what it is!).

Thanks! :)

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
ENFP ?
how old is he?

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
He's 22 years older than me - 50. I was thinking ENFP, too. Thanks for the responses!

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Kangirl

I'm a star.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
I forced him to take the test last night. INFP. So we were pretty much right and it was my mistake thinking he was an E (he's a weak I).

We then read our type descriptions and he said "so, you're a demon, and I'm a rather nice person". :D

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
I vote ENFP. 95% of that post applies to me too so that's why.