• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can you type my friend?

LindseyLadybug

MBTI Type
INFJ
I was wondering if you could help me get an idea of what type my friend is. I'm pretty sure she's an introvert. Here are some things about her:

*Private person-hard for her to share personal life with others
*Perfectionist
*Extremely loyal
*House is always clean
*Time is semi-organized
*Likes for house to "reflect her personality"
*Loves helping others
*Loves being a hermit
*Accountant
*Self-sacrificing
*Genuine
*Spiritual
*Very interested in her children's life/well-being
*Volunteers at church
*Very patient
*Friendly, but quiet
*Sends me the most heartfelt letters-knows just what to say to make me feel special and loved (communicates best through writing)
*Concerned about others' feelings
*Annoyed when people are too quick to judge
*Sensitive to criticism
*Talks about her fears/hurts/problems candidly in private (but this may just be b/c she knows me well)
*Not afraid to "go against the grain" in her opinions
*Accepting
*Humble-will admit faults

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFJ or ISFJ

Tiltyred

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
That's my guess as well.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
ISFP all the way. Where do you guys get J? The description says she's annoyed when people are too quick to judge.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
*too quick to judge*
ISFP as well - Js are decided, and Ps are undecided.

placebo

MBTI Type
INFP
*too quick to judge*

I've always felt the two meant the same thing.

Anyway, comparing the ISFP with the ISFJ I know, I would say the ISFJ is more inclined to fit the OP's friend's descriptions and behaviours than the ISFP. My second choice after ISFJ wouldn't be ISFP either, it would be INFJ. That's all I can say, from personal experience--I am not very good at explaining things in terms of functions, etc. It would be better to just read profiles of ISFJs vs ISFPs to note the difference. They are way different--Guardians vs. Artisans.

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
*too quick to judge*

She can be decidedly against people who are too quick too judge :p

I agree with placebo's assessment - you have to look at the whole type and not fixate on one thing that MIGHT be a "P" thing.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
She can be decidedly against people who are too quick too judge :p

I agree with placebo's assessment - you have to look at the whole type and not fixate on one thing that MIGHT be a "P" thing.

Agreed.
Although i read the profile several times over, that was merely something i chose to comment on.

Kasper

Diabolical
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
ISFP all the way. Where do you guys get J? The description says she's annoyed when people are too quick to judge.

*Perfectionist
*House is always clean
*Time is semi-organized
*Loves being a hermit
*Accountant
*Very patient
*Friendly, but quiet
*Talks about her fears/hurts/problems candidly in private (but this may just be b/c she knows me well)

^ that list (all together) isn't something I'd associate with a SP. Sounds pretty ISFJ to me too, the ones I know don't like when others are unfairly judged, that’s similar to being too quick to judge.

Nat

MBTI Type
INFJ
Sounds like an I*FJ to me. I would lean toward ISFJ because she is an accountant.