• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

NxTx?

So what type do you think I am?

• Total voters

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Got this at
Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

Se - Average use
Si - Unused
Ni - Excellent use
Ne - Excellent use
Ti - Excellent use
Te - Excellent use
Fe - Unused
Fi - Limited use

What does this actually make me? I'm getting confused.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
It gave me this result (%ages not included here) :
extraverted Sensing (Se) limited use
introverted Sensing (Si) unused
extraverted Intuiting (Ne) excellent use
introverted Intuiting (Ni) excellent use
extraverted Thinking (Te) good use
introverted Thinking (Ti) excellent use
extraverted Feeling (Fe) unused
introverted Feeling (Fi) good use

and it said this :
Summary Analysis of Profile
By focusing on the strongest configuration of cognitive processes, your pattern of responses most closely matches individuals of this type: INTP

And also this :
If these cognitive processes don't fit well then consider these types: ENTP, or INTJ

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Got this at
Keys 2 Cognition - Cognitive Processes

Se - Average use
Si - Unused
Ni - Excellent use
Ne - Excellent use
Ti - Excellent use
Te - Excellent use
Fe - Unused
Fi - Limited use

What does this actually make me? I'm getting confused.
The highest indicate NT, as you've said.

The lowest ones are functions that would be hidden from an NTJ, theoretically. How much of a J do you feel like?

Plus, if you want to take this really seriously (which you shouldn't), it indicates ENTJ, because Se > Fi here. That gives you an order of Te > Ni > Se > Fi. But how much of an extravert do you really feel like?

Maybe it's just showing that tests aren't going to identify your type so quickly and easily. Self-analysis helps (in my opinion), though it can be difficult to do.

Last edited:

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
The highest indicate NT, as you've said.

The lowest ones are functions that would be hidden from an NTJ, theoretically. How much of a J do you feel like?

Plus, if you want to take this really seriously (which you shouldn't), it indicates ENTJ, because Se > Fi here. That gives you an order of Te > Ni > Se > Fi. But how much of an extravert do you really feel like?

Maybe it's just showing that tests aren't going to identify your type so quickly and easily. Self-analysis helps (in my opinion), though it can be difficult to do.

I'm about as extroverted as a clam shell.

I feel half J half P.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
My vote would be for INTP.
Si & Fe oppose Ne & Ti which are the strongest functions.
Either that, or you just really didn't want to be an XSFJ. :p

Kollin

MBTI Type
INXP
excellent Ti, Ne
good Se, Ni, Te,
avg: Fi
limited Si
unused Fe

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
My vote would be for INTP.
Si & Fe oppose Ne & Ti which are the strongest functions.
That does make sense. Well, according to one model.

Last edited:

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Ah, mkay, thanks folks, looks like I actually am an INTP.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
FWIW I call INTJ with conviction. :whistling:

(I thought your cognitive scores sounded INTJ (higher Fi than Fe, higher Se than Si), skimmed the first few pages of your post history and was convinced by posts like this one...:

I'd say 90%-95%, I do not believe in not having control over ones own life. I believe in giving that control up or not pursuing it enough, or just simply miscalculations, but I do not believe in fate.

But in essence, I believe life is controllable.

... not so much for content as style of delivery. It's a vibe thing all the way though, so unfortunately I can't get more specific.)

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How does it make you feel that Economica just thwarted your closure? :D J or P question, obviously.

Maybe you are just an INTx.

Last edited:

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
How does it make you feel that Economica just thwarted your closure? :D J or P question, obviously.

"Oh bloody hell" would probably translate to what I said when I read that. Followed by further confusion, especially since it's about a subject that I have absolutely no idea about whatsoever from the start.

Economica

Dhampyr
MBTI Type
INTJ
"Oh bloody hell" would probably translate to what I said when I read that. Followed by further confusion, especially since it's about a subject that I have absolutely no idea about whatsoever from the start.

May I suggest you add a poll to this thread? I'd be curious to see what the others here peg you for. :yes: (Please make it public.)

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
There we go.

Also, I'm an enneagram 5 without a wing, if that helps.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Those test results aren't enough information.

Let's see now. Should I write a summary about myself here or something?

Lets see now,
I'm a person who highly enjoys being alone, but I like public encounters to a point. I love communicating with people, but I don't have a feeling of "having" to communicate with someone. If I want to, I can easily survive without contacting someone for quite a while. I'm basically the popular loner type of guy. I know shit loads of people, I get along extremely well with a lot of people(I do not have any enemies that I know of at this moment.), but I don't pursue contact with people.

I highly enjoy pretty much all fields of sciences, linguistics, arts, philosophy... ect. I like abstractions, I love thinking about possibilities and the like. I love creating "possibility trees" that in a sense I try to predict outcomes and the like.

I can't stand extended routine, I can enjoy routine for a short period of time, but I will need a break from it.

I love loose planning. I love creating plans and the like, but I like leaving "fail-safes" in them at which point I try to face the problems at the spot.

I don't really tend to procrastinate, but I tend to overwork.

I like to both control and to be neutral in a position. What I hate is being a "subordinate".

I like to think about "What if" scenarios that are not directly affecting me.

I highly value competence, intelligence.

I have a kind of "old-school" vibe around me, most of my clothing would be defined as "elegant", I never liked anything "punky".

I'm an atheistic straight male who hates stuff that is based on the principle "that's how it's always been".

I tend to completely ignore feelings and information that are completely based on them on whatever level(I know that this is bad and I'm prepared to hauled at by the feelers)

If I think that I am right, I will fight for my opinion. If I'm unsure, I'm extremely open to all suggestions.

Don't know if you found anything useful in the lot, if you need anything specific, feel free to ask.

Nihilen

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISTP
Seems you have the positive aspects of both P and J, just read some INTP and INTJ descriptions and see which fits best.

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
To tell you the truth I was a little bit sceptical about you as INTP. I also think that you are INTJ.

The thing is that to you it look like J=SJ, but if you connect J with N and it looks like you are high N, that J will act in a different way it will be much better hidden.
Exactly because if you are high N you will see outcomes more clearly and your plans will be flaxibile in general.

Other reasons

I also had the observation like Economica abut that post which just screams J.
Your avatar is hostile.
You are not as gentle as INTPs here and you have said that you don't have a problem with attacking other peoples convictions, especialy spiritual ones.

So, the general impression is INTJ.

Darjur

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Interesting, I might very well be an INTJ.

I should look into the subject more.