• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What Type is God?

Samurai Drifter

MBTI Type
INTP
If god were to exist, he'd definitely be xNTJ.

NT due to being the designer of such a complex system of the Universe.

J is pretty obvious.

Kaizer

sophiloist
MBTI Type
INTp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
what's the most common type amongst surgeons?

Also, isn't J = closure & eternity = infinity ?

deleted
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!

"God." The GOD, is not a J.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think this is a pretty dumb topic personally. God transcends all humanity, so therefore you could not describe god's personality in human terms. There is no MBTI of god.

deleted
I think this is a pretty dumb topic personally. God transcends all humanity, so therefore you could not describe god's personality in human terms. There is no MBTI of god.

Yes I know, but for lame theoretical reasons, there is no way he is a J. He is too incredible. J is like average to above average.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes I know, but for lame theoretical reasons, there is no way he is a J. He is too incredible. J is like average.

Have you met god to prove this?

Haight

Doesn't Read Your Posts
MBTI Type
INTj
Well, I think your answer is pretty dumb. Clearly, this thread not for religious folks.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
He's obviously all sixteen types at once, and then some. Enneagram. Yup, all of em.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Well, I think your answer is pretty dumb. Clearly, this thread not for religious folks.

I'm not religious, I just believe that the creator of everything should transcend the things it created.

LostInNerSpace

MBTI Type
INTP
Then why did Jesus need to come to earth?

Because he got bored in heaven. He was obviously an INTP. The supernatural was the logic of the day back then. What we call "Christianity" is based on his theories which were based on that foundation of supernatural logic.

BlackCat

Shaman
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then why did Jesus need to come to earth?

I'm not Christian so I have no idea. As far as I know Jesus was the son of god, so that would put god higher up.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
I think God is an amazing and very well rounded ENTJ. Original, isn't it. And I think Jesus was an ENFJ that was very capable of talking to Ss, and was close to being an introvert.