• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Whats my mbti? (info)

Rmacy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
So this seems like such a good fit for me, I actually haven't seen any better ones.. ever!

How would you type the following.

https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/d/1.asp

my two runners up 5 and 3 fit me aswell though.

Type 1 Type 2 Type 3 Type 4 Type 5 Type 6 Type 7 Type 8 Type 9

22 9 19 17 20 17 14 16 10

Arilee

MBTI Type
ESTP
INFP?

That's a total guess though. You haven't really given anyone one anything to go on to determin your MBTI Type. WHilst you get some correclation between ennegram and MBTI type the 2 methods are looking at different things so an Enneagram 1 could well be any of the 16 MBTI types. (admittedly come are more common than others)

How do you process your thoughts? Do you prefer concept or concrete?

Last edited:

Rmacy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
INFP?

That's a total guess though. You haven't really given anyone one anything to go on to determin your MBTI Type. WHilst you get some correclation between ennegram and MBTI type the 2 methods are looking at different things so an Enneagram 1 could well be any of the 16 MBTI types. (admittedly come are more common than others)

How do you process your thoughts? Do you prefer concept or concrete?

I don't really understand how I process my thoughts. This is the first time I've ever really looked into it.

I just started questioning myself lately.

Normal I just do me.

Here is a quote I really agree with; It's ignorant to decide on a answer before you even know the problem. He was talking about political parties and how he sometimes was a republican and sometime a democrat.

Arilee

MBTI Type
ESTP
I have to admit I'm no expert on typing people, unless theur preferences are very strong. :)

I'm sure there are others on here who know more about MBTI than I do. I have in the past referred people to the Jung tests at Similar Minds as a starting point. Their tests are straight forward and i quite like some of the type info that they have on the site.

There is a wealth of info about MBTI around. Have you got any ideas on what your type may be?

Rmacy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
I have to admit I'm no expert on typing people, unless theur preferences are very strong. :)

I'm sure there are others on here who know more about MBTI than I do. I have in the past referred people to the Jung tests at Similar Minds as a starting point. Their tests are straight forward and i quite like some of the type info that they have on the site.

There is a wealth of info about MBTI around. Have you got any ideas on what your type may be?

ENTJ I think I've taken the test so many times and got INTJ but I feel good being around people that like me.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
Typing that page is pointless. You're going to have to describe yourself. Spend some time being more aware of your thought process and motivations. For example, extraversion vs. introversion - are you more focused on what's going on around you or what you can conjure up in your mind?

Arilee

MBTI Type
ESTP
ENTJ I think I've taken the test so many times and got INTJ but I feel good being around people that like me.

The E / I preference is not related to how you feel around people as such. That is a very common misconception. It's about how you process information you have gathered using the other functions

An Introvert will process information internally, and will more than likely give you the answer without telling you how they got there. An Extravert is likey to give you some information about the steps they took to get there.

Both types are just as likely to enjoy being around people. I's tend to need more time to themselves than E's which I guess is where people assume that if you are the life and soul of the party you must be an E or if you sit quietly in the corner you must be an I.

Rmacy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Typing that page is pointless. You're going to have to describe yourself. Spend some time being more aware of your thought process and motivations. For example, extraversion vs. introversion - are you more focused on what's going on around you or what you can conjure up in your mind?

I believe I'm an extrovert.

Strange as it is, this is very hard trying to figure myself out, I've never really thought about it before I just did what I wanted to do.

However my mind is always active and I can have conversations with myself, debate things, but most of the time when I am in my head it's because I'm bored.

Do you have any tips on examining ones self?

EDIT:

The E / I preference is not related to how you feel around people as such. That is a very common misconception. It's about how you process information you have gathered using the other functions

An Introvert will process information internally, and will more than likely give you the answer without telling you how they got there. An Extravert is likey to give you some information about the steps they took to get there.

Both types are just as likely to enjoy being around people. I's tend to need more time to themselves than E's which I guess is where people assume that if you are the life and soul of the party you must be an E or if you sit quietly in the corner you must be an I.

I must be more of an I then. I don't ever tell people how I came up with what I got. Sometimes I assume they can see it as if it's a plain as day.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
An E tends to have conversations with themselves by talking to themselves. An I will just sit there and stare into space.

You really just have to start thinking about what kind of things you notice around you. What goes into your decision making process? What motivates you to do better? How structured is your life? How much of an influence do you have from other people on your life?

MBTI has really taught me a lot about that once I really started analyzing my life. MBTI shows you your natural tendencies, and your upbringing can have a huge effect on your preferences. I'm just now realizing how much I tried to not be an introvert as I grew up just because I thought it was wrong to enjoy so much time by myself.

Rmacy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
An I will just sit there and stare into space.

This leads me closer to believing I'm an I.

What goes into your decision making process?

Impulse. Then logic, do I need this, what will come from it.
Will it make me happy, will it entertain me.

What motivates you to do better?

To feel better? I don't know. I want to hold myself to a high standard I think.

How structured is your life?

A lot when I have freedom. I set up goals and to-do lists. I plan the day out.
This makes me feel good. If I don't plan stuff out I don't do anything.

How much of an influence do you have from other people on your life?

None I don't really let people influence me, I make my own decisions.

When I have the freedom to do me and be left alone for a bit of the day I think I feel good.

Being independent is amazing, totally independent.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
This is my foolproof method of finding out if you're a J. Does this image make you want to hurt kittens?

Pencils.jpg

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Sometimes I use that tactic to "bookmark" a task I need to return to later. It has to be out of place, but not in a messy way. Like here, it is still nice and parallel with the other pencils. (rambling)

Rmacy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Sometimes I use that tactic to "bookmark" a task I need to return to later. It has to be out of place, but not in a messy way. Like here, it is still nice and parallel with the other pencils. (rambling)

Interesting, I've never tried it.

On a rambling note has anyone every done something in a way where people say you are walking around in circles yet you feel like you're getting a lot done.

At the end of course you always have a neat, thorough, and complete project/goal.

Also I'm curious on how most types seem to .... type! On forums and such.

raz

Let's make this showy!
MBTI Type
LoLz
S's tend to be detailed. P's will have erratic sentence structure. N's are articulate in their descriptions. J's will have proper sentence structure.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
This is my foolproof method of finding out if you're a J. Does this image make you want to hurt kittens?

Pencils.jpg

Grr... fix that pencil!!!!

*Disclosure*: No kittens were harmed following the viewing of this picture.

But there were no kittens around, thankfully.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx

Pencils.jpg

I already wanted to hurt kittens before I saw this image. DOGS RULE!