• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Avery-Dana

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
We all know that the both of us change type like a model at a fashion show.
This thread is an apology for such wanton dying of the hair.

NOTE: This was my doing.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
Why does changing type matter so much

It's a typology forum.

I come here to learn, not to grow moss on my label.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why does changing type matter so much

It's a typology forum.

I come here to learn, not to grow moss on my label.

We are inherently INFP, as anyone is what they are.
However, to be somehow convinced otherwise is a bit taxing....for my case, i spread the disease onto others(and i shouldn't).

You, on the other hand, are more civil from what i've observed, and quarantine the change.

Of course growth is the reason you are here, as well as I.
Perhaps this is my way of nipping this form of my vacillation in the bud.
I brought you up because I saw it in you too.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I wonder, do you evade projecting a solid image in other aspects of life as well?

I don't know. I'm always contradicting myself, everyone tells me. I know it's annoying and inconvenient to others, but it's just my way of doing things.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I wonder, do you evade projecting a solid image in other aspects of life as well?

I don't know. I'm always contradicting myself, everyone tells me. I know it's annoying and inconvenient to others, but it's just my way of doing things.

The way i see it is as another aspect of our self-effacing nature.
Another contradiction for someone with such conviction, no?
But yeah, i am always changing.

The following are my moods, which adhere to the order, but not the time mentioned below. The hours stated are a collective :

3 hours of reflection
3 hours of probing the outside world, ruthlessly
1hr-45 minutes of goofy
5 hours of laconic behavior

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I want to have an accurate perception, a fitting opinion, a position I truly identify with..

And it is a bit like trying on clothes. That dress may look cute, but the sequins itch. Now this other one might look horrible, but when I'm alone, I know it is most comfortable.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Jack Flak and Eldanen are good with V.I. Maybe you should consult them for some sort of closure.

Atomic Fiend

Why would you start a thread with both your names in it?

You two are completely separate people.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I want to have an accurate perception, a fitting opinion, a position I truly identify with..

And it is a bit like trying on clothes. That dress may look cute, but the sequins itch. Now this other one might look horrible, but when I'm alone, I know it is most comfortable.

Perhaps this is our way; Very Definite yet Incredibly Flexible.

We naturally make intangible decisions(Fi), but our innards are churned about constantly and baked by our passion...so we make another decision and another.
After cooling, we return to our sweet and hardened state.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Wow, I didn't realize that Thursday = AvereX.
Yeah.

Damn you, Avery, you and your perpetual sorcery!!!

:azdaja:

Today is Thursday. In fact, Thursday just so happens to be my favorite day of the week.

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:puts on her thinking cap:

To the OP (whomever you are):

The conversation that has followed the original post seemingly negates the presentation of your apology, but rather seeks to explain/justify the intentional misrepresentation of self on the forum as: common to the INFP type, a social experiment for the purpose of self-discovery, a habitual tendency (at best), and contagious mimicry.
Confirm/Deny?

To thread participants:

My current, untested opinion would argue that the (repeated) intentional misrepresentation of self on the forum anywhere indicates: inherence to a confused, fearful, or passive/agressive type individual, a social experiment for whatever purpose that erodes the trust/esteem/validation of your peers, a pathological tendency at worst, and potentially inspired mimicry.
Similar/Differing opinions?

For the record, I think this is a good discussion to have. I hope others will put forth their own ideas or discuss the ones presented.

disregard

mrs
MBTI Type
INFP
I don't feel like answering questions.

Avery, you can. You're into that.

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Not deny....just seemingly incorrect:D
It is not passive aggressive or underhanded at all - we truly believe what we emit.
Our ups and downs are as palpable to us as it is to you;
be it change in type or avatar/name/signature/allowing vistor messages and so forth

iwakar

crush the fences
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not deny....just seemingly incorrect:D
It is not passive aggressive or underhanded at all - we truly believe what we emit.
Our ups and downs are as palpable to us as it is to you;
be it change in type or avatar/name/signature/allowing vistor messages and so forth

Does that mean that as you alter your type/persona, you believe that is who you really are at the time? Or is it a willful transition/experimental period that you know will end (sub?)consciously?