• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So I'm still ISFP eh?

What type is Wolfy

• ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

• INTP

• ENTP

• INTJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• Total voters

KDude

Well we've talked before, but I think you have a noticable Ti.. not sure if that's enough to indicate a completely new type though. That one mindgame/self-improvement link you once showed me once, for example, seemed very Ti, in the sense of developing underlying/systematic thinking skills (sorry if I'm not doing it justice by calling it self improvement.. it was sophisticated). You said he was one of your favorite authors? To me, Fi isn't quite as favorable to the systematic.. I think Fi types can explain their thought process by pointing to interests, aesthetics, symbols, hopes, and values..something like that.. rather than systems. Just my 2c though.

And not that anyone can't be both.. I guess it just comes down to preference/typical pattern.

Lastly, I don't think emotions have anything to do with Fi per se. There's got to be INTPs and ISTPs out there who aren't like... Spock and Clint Eastwood.

wolfy

awsm
Well we've talked before, but I think you have a noticable Ti.. not sure if that's enough to indicate a completely new type though. That one mindgame/self-improvement link you once showed me once, for example, seemed very Ti, in the sense of developing underlying/systematic thinking skills (sorry if I'm not doing it justice by calling it self improvement.. it was sophisticated). You said he was one of your favorite authors? To me, Fi isn't quite as favorable to the systematic.. I think Fi types can explain their thought process by pointing to interests, aesthetics, symbols, hopes, and values..something like that.. rather than systems. Just my 2c though.

And not that anyone can't be both.. I guess it just comes down to preference/typical pattern.

Lastly, I don't think emotions have anything to do with Fi per se. There's got to be INTPs and ISTPs out there who aren't like... Spock and Clint Eastwood.

Yeah, that is all true. It is funny how I used to test as Ti all the time but test Fi now. Even in tests I can't see how to play. I am a lot into the systematic, the principles behind something. I like to invest some of myself in that. A framework for doing something always helps.

I want more votes. Vote please.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ISxP with a well-balanced FiTi! could lean either way from your posts but since you say isfp I'll go with that :)

nozflubber

DoubleplusUngoodNonperson
MBTI Type
Hype
before even looking at the other votes, I voted ISTP just to mix it up a bit and because it seems to fit you well... but I really don't know, TBH.

wolfy

awsm
ISxP with a well-balanced FiTi! could lean either way from your posts but since you say isfp I'll go with that :)

Yeah, it is interesting. I like Lenore Thompson's theory that Fi dom use Ti as a back up. How did you decide your boyfriend was isfp?

before even looking at the other votes, I voted ISTP just to mix it up a bit and because it seems to fit you well... but I really don't know, TBH.

Nice to see you around again. Thanks for the vote, I can see myself as istp. Not the daredevil bit though. I'm not much of a daredevil.

Here is my old challenge vid if people want to analyse.

[YOUTUBE="e7axZgahs8s"]Wolfy's Challenge Vid [/YOUTUBE]

KDude

I think the daredevil thing is overstated. I have an ISTP friend who actually is a mechanic, but he ate it pretty bad trying to get into motorcycles. He's never beat anyone up either. Or jumped off a building with a firehose tied around his stomach in a desperate attempt to save people from a German terrorist named Hans hellbent on.... eh, nevermind. :blush:

wolfy

awsm
500px-LiveFree_securityHT.png

Carry on, I'm listening. Yeah, I think the daredevil thing is exaggerated.

KDude

Not sure what to add. I have that somatotype guy trying to insist I'm INTP, and need to "be my real self", but I'm not sure what he's talking about, or where I'd even begin on that. Point is, it might take awhile until I'm that balanced on F/T... so.. cool? :cool:

wolfy

awsm
That's cool. I enjoyed your input. It is interesting to hear arguments for istp too.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
How did you decide your boyfriend was isfp?
lol....I thought he was istp at first. I got him to take a test and he got isfp. I was like, what! go read the istp description, isn't that better? "yeah that's pretty accurate" ok go read the isfp description. "that's way better!" ....hmm.

I still think he's istp sometimes since he doesn't really act like the isfps here seem to. But he acts more like them than the istps, his vibe is softer (though still harsher than the 'average' isfp, it seems). I dunno, I always thought it'd be easy to tell the difference, in theory, it being the major function and all, but it's hard in real life! He's logical about most decisions but also caters to people's feelings a lot more than me. He's the least romantic person I've ever met. He's got a bad case of the conflict avoidings. It's always hard to be sure, just like for you.

wolfy

awsm
It is hard, really hard. I have had some luck looking at my thinking. Why and how I decide, my framework of things.

I want more votes!

wolfy

awsm
I just want fifty votes. Vote in the stupid poll. I don't care what you vote for.