• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

So I'm still ISFP eh?

What type is Wolfy

• ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTP

• INTP

• ENTP

• INTJ

• INFP

• ENFP

• INFJ

• ENFJ

• ISTJ

• ESTJ

• ISFJ

• ESFJ

• Total voters

wolfy

awsm
I don't have anything to say about your type, but I think you're one of the most likable people on this forum.

Thanks. That's a really nice thing to say.

I have no idea what type you are.

But if you come into Vent I will interrogate you, dissect you, and study you under my mental microscope.

I should have a 90% reliable answer for you within 5 -10 minutes.

OK, I just might do that.

:attention:

Vote. Your vote counts!

Kingfisher

full of love
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
9w8
i think ISFP still seems like the best match.

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
I have no idea, I don't know about those "s" types.

Type my brothers and I could probably tell you since one is either ISTP or INTP. :tongue10:

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
OK--just watched your video, Wolfy.

Yeah, definitely seem ISFP to me.

I would like to give my impression of you, based on the video.

Please forgive me if I rely too much on my Intuition. I will do my best to keep it objective and concrete.

Here is what I observed:

1. You seem low-key, mellow, kind of serious, reserved, a little cautious, maybe--and appear pretty uncomfortable talking about yourself.

I feel pretty strongly that you are an Introvert.

2. You seem sensible and down-to-earth.

Based on your answers, you seem to place the most value on "the simple pleasures in life", and sharing them with the people you care about.

More of an SP "vibe" than an NT, NF, or SJ.

3. Though I get the sense that you're generally pretty easy-going about life, you look slightly tense. A little world-weary, maybe. A bit like a lonesome cowboy, glinting out of the corner of his eye. A little self-protective, like there are a lot of feelings underneath the calm surface. (Bob Dylan anyone?)
Again, please forgive me if I'm relying too much on hunches, but you seem like a Feeler to me.

My diagnosis: a very cool ISFP :D

Laurie

Was E.laur
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Wonka knows his stuff, he convinced me!

Charmed Justice

Nickle Iron Silicone
MBTI Type
INFJ

Please forgive me if I rely too much on my Intuition. I will do my best to keep it objective and concrete.

Here is what I observed:

1. You seem low-key, mellow, kind of serious, reserved, a little cautious, maybe--and appear pretty uncomfortable talking about yourself.

Based on your answers, you seem to place the most value on "the simple pleasures in life", and sharing them with the people you care about.

3. Though I get the sense that you're generally pretty easy-going about life, you look slightly tense. A little world-weary, maybe. A bit like a lonesome cowboy, glinting out of the corner of his eye. A little self-protective, like there are a lot of feelings underneath the calm surface. (Bob Dylan anyone?)
Again, please forgive me if I'm relying too much on hunches, but you seem like a Feeler to me.

+1

ayoitsStepho

Twerking & Lurking
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oh ohhhh, do me next wonka! :hi:
(not 'do' but decipher me ;))

But in fear of taking over Wolfy's attempt to attention whore :)newwink:) I may just have to do a rain check.

R

Riva

I'm no good at typing people, but the gentle warmth of your posts would lead me to believe you're definitely an F. As for the rest of the letters, I'll leave that up to the more experienced people ;)

Yes I've noticed. :whistling:

Does that make me a 'F' type too. :blush:

wolfy

awsm

Here is what I observed:

Thanks for doing that. Hard to disagree with an analysis like that!

bluebell

MBTI Type
INTP
I was about to say whatever type Quinlan and KingFisher are, but then realised one says ISTP, the other ISFP.

ISXP fer sure. /helpful

kyuuei

Emperor/Dictator
MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
I voted ISFP. I can't comment too much more without turning this into a total complimentary ego-boosting essay. :blush: You're good just the way you are, Dear.

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Why not ISTP?

I have to confess I'm mostly relying on Intuition.

I can't really explain it any better than my previous post: