• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

One more time?

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
First I have to thank all the people who put up with my other 'Who am I?' thread. Ive gotten a lot of 'The people who struggle the most with their type are probably ISFPs' I wont refute that, but I don't want to be typed due to a statistic.

------
I think I have a bit more understanding of type and what could help define my own type.

In the past I normally dislike someone first, and then they become a friend or good acquaintance later.

I love weird/countercultur-y things. I quickly fell in love with http:\\Coilhouse - Particularly the cornball and artistic.

When learning about functions, and preferences, I learn better from the examples of the function in use than using definitions.

I relate very well with Ian McConville, the artist for Three Panel Soul

I get stuff done better when I have my own time to do something, and when I have 'elbow room' and freedom to take short breaks whenever.

School is a place for school and schoolwork, home is a place for home and hobbies and games.

I consistently score IxxP on personality quizes. Usually with a lot of balance.

I'm a poor brainstormer, also a poor analyzer, under average circumstances.

I'm pretty sure I have a strong Si, but I don't exactly know the functions well enough to be sure.

I associate best with the INJ child type, next with the IFP type. (http://www.personalitypage.com/kid_info.html

I was always sensitive. Still am though I've grown out of it somewhat. Still very self-conscious though.

Associate well with EnTypes 1, 4, and 9.

I like to ponder on why people do things, that's probably the thing that got me into MBTI.

I find myself erasing something, usually a single word, thinking there's a better way to structure the thought, but I get the idea on how to make how I did it work and rewrite the word I erased and finish the thought.
------

Sorry if this is a big dump, I don't know exactly what's pertinent and what's just normal human behavior.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm pretty sure I have a strong Si, but I don't exactly know the functions well enough to be sure.

I associate best with the INJ child type, next with the IFP type.
Just to add to your confusion, I'd like to point out that these observations are polar opposites, at least according to theory.

INJ = Ni dominant

People with strong Ni are expected to have weak Si, and vice versa.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
I see what you mean, but I wasn't/am not exactly sure about the functions. I could very well not be INJ or strong Si. *Shrug*

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
How sure are you about your J/P preference? Which way do you think you lean, and I guess you can give your reasons.

Cimarron

IRL is not real
MBTI Type
ISTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Isn't brainstorming usually considered something that comes easily to an INFP? I'm asking because I'm not sure.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
How sure are you about your J/P preference? Which way do you think you lean, and I guess you can give your reasons.

I think I lean more P, a J would have their plans and plan them out crazy while a P just gets ideas for the sake of them. (Right?) Reason being that I would rather contemplate and understand rather than order and fix. This leads me to pry a lot when I don't understand where someone is coming from :blush:

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I think I lean more P, a J would have their plans and plan them out crazy while a P just gets ideas for the sake of them. (Right?) Reason being that I would rather contemplate and understand rather than order and fix. This leads me to pry a lot when I don't understand where someone is coming from :blush:
Yep. P=concern with input (Intuition in this case), J=concern with output(Making decisions, plans).

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Yep. P=concern with input (Intuition in this case), J=concern with output(Making decisions, plans).

Note to self: If you need something simplified, talk to Jack. ;)

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1
Lets Jack get back to his debate with Haphazard about his simple quiz in which this little INFP scored XXXX on

:cheese:

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
The need for elbom room and short breaks, seems to indicate your a P who has adapted to some J characteristics. Your post sounds quite INFP aswell, quite a few INFPs can associate with Enneagram Type 4 and Enneagram Type 9.