• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type my best friend.. And help me help her.

Siegfried

MBTI Type
?
I'm 20 and like this I think, excluding the socially deviant. I'm not asexual, it can seem that way though.

Last edited:

Giggly

No moss growing on me
MBTI Type
iSFj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Perhaps she simply feels that sex is a private matter.

Colors

The Destroyer
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I'm not sure about all the sexual stuff, but if she feels like she's being "left behind"... you can just hang out with her. Go places. Do normal things.

I'm a rather late-bloomer myself and occasionally I get bored and curious- having a fellow cohort helps a lot in getting myself to approach new horizons.

cafe

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
9w1
I wasn't particularly sexual at that age. I mean, I expected someday I would have sex and believed I would enjoy it (I do), but it wasn't anything like my main concern. I like some chick flicks and I liked shopping when I had fewer responsibilities. Never have been super girly or romantic, though. I'm kind of too pragmatic for either.

Llewellyn

MBTI Type
INtj
Enneagram
9w1
Some friends say that things will come in time for her; which is true. But she is feeling stressed now that all her friends had 'grown up' and she hadn't. I suggested she give the whole growing up thing a try - if she doesnt like it she doesnt have to continue.
To most of us this comes rather naturally but i don't know what to suggest for Sarah.

Any way to type her or figure out how to help this poor girl??

So you call her poor because she is stressed out... From your description she seems pretty strongly artistically interested (and mentally in general, perhaps). If she attributes all her energy to the activities you describe, that might be an explanation for the apparent lack of sexual drive.

But what is her or your basic worry (as someone pointed out rightly)? That she wouldn't fit in, wouldn't become happy, or would be unaware? It's great if people find what they want, but certain things you can't force...

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
I'm not sure about all the sexual stuff, but if she feels like she's being "left behind"... you can just hang out with her. Go places. Do normal things.

I'm a rather late-bloomer myself and occasionally I get bored and curious- having a fellow cohort helps a lot in getting myself to approach new horizons.

She feels left behind sexually. Not something i can help her with, really.