• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am i Really an ESFP?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
Also: Do you feel like answering the above questions? If not, ESFP.

:laugh: I think it's funny that whenever anyone tries to figure out I/E, they always ask about parties. As if that's the ultimate testing ground or something.

The Ü™

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Partying is the quintessential SP activity not because of socializing but because of the fun factor.

Most of the ISxPs I've met are just as interested in partying as any ESxP or ExFJ.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Partying is the quintessential SP activity not because of socializing but because of the fun factor.

I much rather be scoring a touchdown. While being totally "what-ev" about important issues disscussed by N types.

defragmybrain

MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
"Scoring a touchdown" can be interpreted in different ways...
..dot dot..

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Wow, no way. Do I have to write pun intended everytime guys.

wolfy

awsm
I sometimes think I am E as well. ISFP prefer sensing and feeling you know.. people and physical surroundings and all that stuff.

So ISFP would seem more extroverted than for example INTP 'cause an introvert who likes to think about abstract concepts is not going to be the life of the party. Unless it's a Star Trek convention or something.

But an ISFP, the reserved entertainer might just be able to pull it off. *fingers crossed*