• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Is it okay if someone would help to type me? (RadicalDoubt Questionnaire)

Jai

Enneagram
V
That's fine don't worry, they don't give a clear distinction because you don't really have one, which is perfectly normal. As for 925, your test results support it and I don't see any information in your posts that contradicts it, which is why I'm happy to settle for it personally. The head fix is unclear, so 6 and 7 are potential options, but the 2 fix is evident in your active desire to and enjoyment of helping others. Being agreeable is a trait that 9s have also, but in general they are withdrawn and passive, making space for others by removing themselves rather than wanting to be the ones providing all the support to others. As a core 9, I'm sure that rings true for you too, the point I'm making here though is that you also have 2ish traits that can look similar to 9s on the surface. Here's a post detailing the similarities and differences between all the 92x tritypes: Comparing 2 + 9 Archetypes (259, 269 and 279) | Personality Cafe

wreguluse

Enneagram
9w1
That's fine don't worry, they don't give a clear distinction because you don't really have one, which is perfectly normal. As for 925, your test results support it and I don't see any information in your posts that contradicts it, which is why I'm happy to settle for it personally. The head fix is unclear, so 6 and 7 are potential options, but the 2 fix is evident in your active desire to and enjoyment of helping others. Being agreeable is a trait that 9s have also, but in general they are withdrawn and passive, making space for others by removing themselves rather than wanting to be the ones providing all the support to others. As a core 9, I'm sure that rings true for you too, the point I'm making here though is that you also have 2ish traits that can look similar to 9s on the surface. Here's a post detailing the similarities and differences between all the 92x tritypes:

Thank you for linking that! I read through it and found myself identifying more often than not with the 925 archetype for sure, especially the potential problems a 925 would have lol!

Jai

Enneagram
V
No problem, and there you go then I suppose, INFx (P if forced to pick) 9w1 925 is my final verdict.