• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help me with my type please

Allyrianne

The following is actually my answer to an enneagram questionnaire but I'm curious if it also speaks about my MBTI type (you can ask me further questions too).
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
First thought, I'm not really sure. I just want to be happy doing something meaningful. I have this seemingly unquenchable thirst for knowing more about myself and why am I here, why do I feel like I'm here for a reason. Each day feels like another chance to rediscover myself, to redefine who I am. I'm hopelessly unsatisfied of how I can't seem to fully understand the meaning of my existence.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm depressed that I haven't really spent time figuring out what I want to accomplish. Though, I have this dream of traveling. Maybe I'll find the answers along the way. I just want to get on a road trip, stand by the edge of a cliff and feel the breeze; see the sky ablaze on a sunset. Feel the chill of a foggy morning on a gray day. Sit on top of my car stargazing, I wish someone who lives in my heart gets to be with me in that moment.

Past dreams I can recall is to work in an animal conservation to save our critically endangered eagles, or be an environmentalist or an archaeologist.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I don't want to get stuck doing something that doesn't allow for or catalyze personal growth. I can do away with routine out of responsibility, but it might drive me nuts in long term. I'd rather stay asleep or laze whole day than doing something I know isn't getting me anywhere, when I feel like there isn't something new to learn about. It's very difficult to get me to move until I feel there's something meaningful ahead (I'd usually feel something).

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I prefer to be alone most of the time and I don't crave for attention (I hope people don't remember my birthday so I don't have to fake it and interact with others) but I'm afraid of feeling abandoned, be made to feel worthless and unneeded. The concept of death don't scare me but the uncertainty aspect of it gives me nightmares. The worst I have ever thought of as an after death situation is an eternal mindless chaos, randomly shifting distorted images, devoid of form, sense, reason or meaning.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want to be seen as great at something I do. I want to be seen as a respectable person, yet someone they can open up to. I don't wanna be seen as an idiot or dumb.
I see myself as an embodiment of contradictions and ironies. Sometimes I feel like I'm more intelligent than most others around me, but other times I feel so dumb that it takes time for me to get something so simple or obvious.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I feel at my best when I do something that makes me happy and when that happiness resonates with others; when I would look for validation and I get to feel the warmth of being understood and affirmed.
I feel at worst when I am misunderstood, rejected, and when others devalue my feelings, my ideas. When people are unwilling to look at the nuances that would otherwise convey an even more important message instead of just taking things at face value. It also makes me feel os bad when I show kindness but I get treated badly.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
a) I feel it intensely; my speech gets distorted, tears gushing and I tremble and shake. I can be violent, explosive but that would have to be in the most extreme situations, I usually bottle up my anger. I get consumed by vengeful thoughts. In my mind, I'd imagine of torturing those who have hurt me, who did me injustice. The thoughts look so grotesque and gory that I even start feeling guilty of having such thoughts.
b) shame is just as worse as anger. Past embarrassing moments (even petty ones like slipping on floor in public) keep replaying in my mind even if they happened years ago. This is one of my struggles right now.
c) anxiety seems to amplify my pessimism and vice versa. I generally may look pessimistic just because I anticipate the worst so I can mitigate its damage in advance, plan of ways that would reduce its negative impact or emotionally brace myself up for something that might be painful or frustrating.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
a) under stress, I become irritable and even more depressed. When overwhelmed with tasks, I can get really cranky and can snap at anyone easily. I tend to overthink a lot when I'm stressed, and it does more bad than good.
b) I don't really mind changes a lot UNLESS if it affects my sense of comfort, or if it asks me to move places, etc. I would need some time to condition my mind until I feel 'ready' to move or head out.
c) I can be argumentative at times, but when it becomes too personal abd the other person resorts to insults, I block them to avoid further wasting time. I'd still feel pissed off afterwards, brooding and I'd be finding some sort of channel to vent it out or at least dissipate the anger or heaviness in my chest. (Sometimes rants to someone who had nothing to do with it, feels better to get things off my chest)

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
a) I'm not bothered by authority. If it doesn't cause me harm or doesn't force me to be someone I'm not, I can follow rules though not consistently. An authority figure gives me an excuse to avoid potentially stressful situations like leadership (which I love and hate at the same time, and to which people 'naturally' expects of me or runs to me for)

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
I'm fairly hopeful of humanity. I feel like we can still do something to make it less harsher. Humanity still has a few billion years to improve, to evolve and transcend. Or those few billion years seems a lot and humanity might undo itself before then.
Even if I feel like we're like dusts compared to the great unknown that is the universe, I think we're here for a reason. We exist for a reason. We exist to look for that reason.
--------
Comment on your relationship with trust.
I'm generally trusting, though I don't yield fully and [in real time] stay alert to signs that would make me skeptical of motives and intentions. I'm usually able to tell if something feels so off anyway.

List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
a) like about myself: imaginative, deep thinker, open, accepting, can be warm, listener, romantic, intelligent, insightful

b) dislike about myself: overthinking, anxious, overemotional, romanticize suicide, dumb, clumsy, naive, takes too long to get jokes or doesn't at all, keep beating myself over past embarrassing moments, kept feeling childhood guilt (treated animals poorly), cries easily to anything that makes me emotional, stubborn, fickle, have to condition self before feeling ready to head out or do something I don't usually do, hates being pressured to make quick decisions, indecisive, easily distracted (ADD)

What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
Hardly anyone is truly objective. Most of the things they say is heavily influenced/limited by the things they know or what's important to them. The predictability feels boring, unexciting and mundane.

What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
a) a rich inner world that I can be myself in, where I can find comfort, where I can despair and indulge in pain till it feels good
b) I just want to be happy

yeghor

The following is actually my answer to an enneagram questionnaire but I'm curious if it also speaks about my MBTI type (you can ask me further questions too).

1) Can you do this test and paste the results?

Enneagram Test with Instinctual Variant results

2) Can you name a couple of tv/anime/movie/game characters that you think are similar to you in demeanor?

3) Can you name a few characters that especially irritate you?

Thanks

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My best guess is 9 core, with 946 or 947 being your tritype.

Allyrianne

1) Can you do this test and paste the results? Enneagram Test with Instinctual Variant results 2) Can you name a couple of tv/anime/movie/game characters that you think are similar to you in demeanor? 3) Can you name a few characters that especially irritate you? Thanks
3803bd02b5dc130fd7d18e379994d5b8.jpg

2. I don't know any anime character ever similar to me, probably due to lack of nuance in their presentation and the author's aversion to express their dark side. The closest I could think of is Hatori from live action Heroine Shikkaku (strictly in terms of the frequent 'daydreaming' episodes, but I'm nowhere near as bubbly). I also relate to Nanami (live action Bokura ga ita). My idealism is Lelouch-level, but unlike him, I'm not a genius norbdo I have any master plan to materialize my ideals.

3. Characters that irritate me... as in anime ones? Yuri Yamamoto (this one is biased since I see her as some sort of a villain in Bokura ga ita live action). Demon slayer's Zenitsu's noisy (an understatement!), although I find him so precious. I also hate the flirty types, the succubus types all because sometimes I self-insert myself in animé characters who likes some male characters and the idea of someone seducing kind of givw me unpleasant sensations in my gut. I find Mao from Code Geass repulsive. I also hate Medusa from Soul Eater.

----------
@yeghor Can you also see any clues of my MBTI type? What could it be?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
1. What drives you in life? What do you look for?
First thought, I'm not really sure. I just want to be happy doing something meaningful. I have this seemingly unquenchable thirst for knowing more about myself and why am I here, why do I feel like I'm here for a reason. Each day feels like another chance to rediscover myself, to redefine who I am. I'm hopelessly unsatisfied of how I can't seem to fully understand the meaning of my existence.

2. What do you hope to accomplish in your life?
I don't know. Maybe it's because I'm depressed that I haven't really spent time figuring out what I want to accomplish. Though, I have this dream of traveling. Maybe I'll find the answers along the way. I just want to get on a road trip, stand by the edge of a cliff and feel the breeze; see the sky ablaze on a sunset. Feel the chill of a foggy morning on a gray day. Sit on top of my car stargazing, I wish someone who lives in my heart gets to be with me in that moment.

Past dreams I can recall is to work in an animal conservation to save our critically endangered eagles, or be an environmentalist or an archaeologist.

3. What do you hope to avoid doing or being? What values are important to you?
I don't want to get stuck doing something that doesn't allow for or catalyze personal growth. I can do away with routine out of responsibility, but it might drive me nuts in long term. I'd rather stay asleep or laze whole day than doing something I know isn't getting me anywhere, when I feel like there isn't something new to learn about. It's very difficult to get me to move until I feel there's something meaningful ahead (I'd usually feel something).

4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I prefer to be alone most of the time and I don't crave for attention (I hope people don't remember my birthday so I don't have to fake it and interact with others) but I'm afraid of feeling abandoned, be made to feel worthless and unneeded. The concept of death don't scare me but the uncertainty aspect of it gives me nightmares. The worst I have ever thought of as an after death situation is an eternal mindless chaos, randomly shifting distorted images, devoid of form, sense, reason or meaning.

5. How do you want others to see you? How do you see yourself?
I want to be seen as great at something I do. I want to be seen as a respectable person, yet someone they can open up to. I don't wanna be seen as an idiot or dumb.
I see myself as an embodiment of contradictions and ironies.
Sometimes I feel like I'm more intelligent than most others around me, but other times I feel so dumb that it takes time for me to get something so simple or obvious.

6. What makes you feel your best? What makes you feel your worst?
I feel at my best when I do something that makes me happy and when that happiness resonates with others; when I would look for validation and I get to feel the warmth of being understood and affirmed.
I feel at worst when I am misunderstood, rejected, and when others devalue my feelings, my ideas.
When people are unwilling to look at the nuances that would otherwise convey an even more important message instead of just taking things at face value. It also makes me feel os bad when I show kindness but I get treated badly.

7. Describe how you experience each of: a) anger; b) shame; c) anxiety.
a) I feel it intensely; my speech gets distorted, tears gushing and I tremble and shake. I can be violent, explosive but that would have to be in the most extreme situations, I usually bottle up my anger. I get consumed by vengeful thoughts. In my mind, I'd imagine of torturing those who have hurt me, who did me injustice. The thoughts look so grotesque and gory that I even start feeling guilty of having such thoughts.
b) shame is just as worse as anger. Past embarrassing moments (even petty ones like slipping on floor in public) keep replaying in my mind even if they happened years ago. This is one of my struggles right now.
c) anxiety seems to amplify my pessimism and vice versa. I generally may look pessimistic just because I anticipate the worst so I can mitigate its damage in advance, plan of ways that would reduce its negative impact or emotionally brace myself up for something that might be painful or frustrating.

8. Describe how you respond to each of: a) stress; b) unexpected change; c) conflict.
a) under stress, I become irritable and even more depressed. When overwhelmed with tasks, I can get really cranky and can snap at anyone easily. I tend to overthink a lot when I'm stressed, and it does more bad than good.
b) I don't really mind changes a lot UNLESS if it affects my sense of comfort, or if it asks me to move places, etc. I would need some time to condition my mind until I feel 'ready' to move or head out.
c) I can be argumentative at times, but when it becomes too personal abd the other person resorts to insults, I block them to avoid further wasting time. I'd still feel pissed off afterwards, brooding and I'd be finding some sort of channel to vent it out or at least dissipate the anger or heaviness in my chest.
(Sometimes rants to someone who had nothing to do with it, feels better to get things off my chest)

9. Describe your orientation to: a) authority; b) power. How do you respond to these?
a) I'm not bothered by authority. If it doesn't cause me harm or doesn't force me to be someone I'm not, I can follow rules though not consistently. An authority figure gives me an excuse to avoid potentially stressful situations like leadership (which I love and hate at the same time, and to which people 'naturally' expects of me or runs to me for)

10. What is your overall outlook on life and humanity?
I'm fairly hopeful of humanity. I feel like we can still do something to make it less harsher. Humanity still has a few billion years to improve, to evolve and transcend. Or those few billion years seems a lot and humanity might undo itself before then.
Even if I feel like we're like dusts compared to the great unknown that is the universe, I think we're here for a reason. We exist for a reason. We exist to look for that reason.
--------
Comment on your relationship with trust.
I'm generally trusting, though I don't yield fully and [in real time] stay alert to signs that would make me skeptical of motives and intentions. I'm usually able to tell if something feels so off anyway.

List some of the traits you: a) like; b) dislike most about yourself.
a) like about myself: imaginative, deep thinker, open, accepting, can be warm, listener, romantic, intelligent, insightful

b) dislike about myself: overthinking, anxious, overemotional, romanticize suicide, dumb, clumsy, naive, takes too long to get jokes or doesn't at all, keep beating myself over past embarrassing moments, kept feeling childhood guilt (treated animals poorly), cries easily to anything that makes me emotional, stubborn, fickle, have to condition self before feeling ready to head out or do something I don't usually do, hates being pressured to make quick decisions, indecisive, easily distracted (ADD)

What do you see or notice in others that most people don't?
Hardly anyone is truly objective. Most of the things they say is heavily influenced/limited by the things they know or what's important to them. The predictability feels boring, unexciting and mundane.

What's something you are: a) thankful you have; b) wish you could have? Why?
a) a rich inner world that I can be myself in, where I can find comfort, where I can despair and indulge in pain till it feels good
b) I just want to be happy

Bolded seem very 9. There's also 4 here and 6. But 9 is dominant. 9s can resist being pressured, bottle up anger until it's explosive, ruminate, be indecisive, are open and accepting, etc.

Sorry, I'm not good at MBTI typings.

yeghor

3803bd02b5dc130fd7d18e379994d5b8.jpg

2. I don't know any anime character ever similar to me, probably due to lack of nuance in their presentation and the author's aversion to express their dark side. The closest I could think of is Hatori from live action Heroine Shikkaku (strictly in terms of the frequent 'daydreaming' episodes, but I'm nowhere near as bubbly). I also relate to Nanami (live action Bokura ga ita). My idealism is Lelouch-level, but unlike him, I'm not a genius norbdo I have any master plan to materialize my ideals.

3. Characters that irritate me... as in anime ones? Yuri Yamamoto (this one is biased since I see her as some sort of a villain in Bokura ga ita live action). Demon slayer's Zenitsu's noisy (an understatement!), although I find him so precious. I also hate the flirty types, the succubus types all because sometimes I self-insert myself in animé characters who likes some male characters and the idea of someone seducing kind of givw me unpleasant sensations in my gut. I find Mao from Code Geass repulsive. I also hate Medusa from Soul Eater.

----------
@yeghor Can you also see any clues of my MBTI type? What could it be?

Can you do this one too and paste the results just to cross check?

https://www.typologycentral.com/for...-tests/106134-enneagram-test.html#post3234429

Matsuzaki Hatori (the actress) has Se eyes and looks a bit mean, maybe ISxP. Nanami is more like ISFJ. Lelouch is more like ENTJ.

Zenitsu may be ESFJ, what don't you like about him? Mao is ESTP. Medusa also ESTP.

Your enneagram scores look like ISFP yet most parts of your narrative sounds like ISFJ, which I associate with enneagram 9.

"4. What are your biggest fears (not including phobias)? Why?
I prefer to be alone most of the time and I don't crave for attention (I hope people don't remember my birthday so I don't have to fake it and interact with others) but I'm afraid of feeling abandoned, be made to feel worthless and unneeded. The concept of death don't scare me but the uncertainty aspect of it gives me nightmares."

This sounds like you want to be needed which sounds like secondary Fe attitude. Not being able to deal well with uncertainty suggests low Ne, which also fits with ISFJ.

"I just want to get on a road trip, stand by the edge of a cliff and feel the breeze; see the sky ablaze on a sunset. Feel the chill of a foggy morning on a gray day. Sit on top of my car stargazing, I wish someone who lives in my heart gets to be with me in that moment. This suggests needs for sensory and emotional gratification. Past dreams I can recall is to work in an animal conservation to save our critically endangered eagles, or be an environmentalist or an archaeologist." " It also makes me feel os bad when I show kindness but I get treated badly." sounds like SF.

"It's very difficult to get me to move until I feel there's something meaningful ahead (I'd usually feel something). I feel it intensely; my speech gets distorted, tears gushing and I tremble and shake. I can be violent, explosive but that would have to be in the most extreme situations, I usually bottle up my anger. I'm not bothered by authority. If it doesn't cause me harm or doesn't force me to be someone I'm not, I can follow rules though not consistently. An authority figure gives me an excuse to avoid potentially stressful situations like leadership" Sounds like dominant S.

"The predictability feels boring, unexciting and mundane." Predictability of who? Why is it boring?

You said romanticize suicide and ruminate in depressive feelings which sound a bit like IxFPs but maybe all SF are prone to that.

Allyrianne

Can you do this one too and paste the results just to cross check? https://www.typologycentral.com/for...-tests/106134-enneagram-test.html#post3234429
7d5c3489eb653d291a47e15079b5e626.jpg

2c5c8462a5c146c985b8f5b8e66a4d65.jpg

Matsuzaki Hatori (the actress) has Se eyes and looks a bit mean, maybe ISxP. Nanami is more like ISFJ. Lelouch is more like ENTJ. Zenitsu may be ESFJ, what don't you like about him? Mao is ESTP. Medusa also ESTP. Your enneagram scores look like ISFP yet most parts of your narrative sounds like ISFJ, which I associate with enneagram 9
The reason I dropped various names is to make comparisons between a piece of their personality, collect them and paint a picture of my own personality from those pieces.
Hatori - the only thing I relate to her is her very vivid imagination, and I was assuming you have watched those instances she simulates events in her head and get emotionally affected by those fantasies even when they're far from reality. I wish I was anywhere as awesome as Hatori, but I'm just an infinitely boring version if I even try to copy her.

Nanami - I relate to her "longingness" for Yano Motoharu, actually I relate to many of her demeanor

Zenitsu - I love this precious boy. I just don't like his noisiness.

Lelouch - only in dream can I ever compare myself to him. I'm not the mastermind type. I only relate to him in terms of ideals of a world. My thoughts always focus on what should or shouldn't be in this world, etc.

Mao and Medusa - their personality feels repulsive to me, at least the way the anime presented them. This doesn't mean I feel the same towards ESTP humans in real life.

I know what Se means and what it's about, and I know my Se is close to non-existent. Unlike most Se dominant, I appreciate the theoretical side of things, the possibilites and such. Most Se dominants believe they value what's practical over the theoretical. They seek in-the-moment stimulation, while I seek the meaning behind what's happening and how that meaning resonates with how I feel.

BTW, the closest anime character who could ever reflect me in real life is Krona in Soul Eater, very accurate!!!

yeghor

I know what Se means and what it's about, and I know my Se is close to non-existent. Unlike most Se dominant, I appreciate the theoretical side of things, the possibilites and such. Most Se dominants believe they value what's practical over the theoretical. They seek in-the-moment stimulation, while I seek the meaning behind what's happening and how that meaning resonates with how I feel.

BTW, the closest anime character who could ever reflect me in real life is Krona in Soul Eater, very accurate!!!

Crona Soul Eater personality:

"Described by Franken Stein and his Soul Perception to have an "introverted" personality, Crona is pessimistic and doesn't hold a high opinion of themselves. Due to being raised by Medusa Gorgon, they are extremely negative as well as nervous and submissive most of the time, playing a part of their bullying from Ragnarok. Possessing a great amount of shyness, Crona cites they're unable to "deal" with many things, whether it pertains to a situation, an action, or a specific individual. This causes them to complete shut themselves down from their surroundings.

Perhaps what makes Crona a dangerous enemy is their unbalance state of mind and inclination to insanity (Madness mindset). This unbalanced state of mind originates from not only the influence of the Black Blood's Madness, but namely the abuse they suffered from the likes of both Ragnarok and Medusa as she drilled and tortured them into learning the ability to kill. Because of this, Crona is subjected to showing signs of insanity and aggression, spouting senseless comments and laughing at random moments This level of abuse has caused them to gain a warped objective of attempting to become an Kishin in an attempt to be able to "deal" with any given subject as well as fulfill Medusa's goal and gain not only her acceptance and love but to avoid being abandoned by their parent. Of their own admittance, Crona doesn't understand the concept of morality."

Crona is an ISxJ.

Your enneagram scores suggests low levels of heart triad so your thinking preference may be higher than feeling preference. That would make you ISTJ. Crona looks like an ISFJ though.

Enneagram 9s try to blend into their environment and meet people's expectations and pacify themselves and their own needs/self to avoid being abondened. They bottle up their anger, perhaps they were not allowed to express anger or were scolded when they did as a child so they had to learn to suppress/ignore it. However, when pushed to the extreme they will fly into rage, all that bottled up Si will turn to Se and expressed outwardly.

That would make you either enneagram 95x or 96x tritype or 92x. And an ISxJ I would say. ISFJ and ISTJ are quite similar, the former is more feminine and caring and the latter are more masculine and tomboyish.

97283ea5ed95c216bef82f688cc6e4a0.jpg

Crona.full.365127.jpg

Allyrianne

Crona Soul Eater personality: "Described by Franken Stein and his Soul Perception to have an "introverted" personality, Crona is pessimistic and doesn't hold a high opinion of themselves. Due to being raised by Medusa Gorgon, they are extremely negative as well as nervous and submissive most of the time, playing a part of their bullying from Ragnarok. Possessing a great amount of shyness, Crona cites they're unable to "deal" with many things, whether it pertains to a situation, an action, or a specific individual. This causes them to complete shut themselves down from their surroundings. Perhaps what makes Crona a dangerous enemy is their unbalance state of mind and inclination to insanity (Madness mindset). This unbalanced state of mind originates from not only the influence of the Black Blood's Madness, but namely the abuse they suffered from the likes of both Ragnarok and Medusa as she drilled and tortured them into learning the ability to kill. Because of this, Crona is subjected to showing signs of insanity and aggression, spouting senseless comments and laughing at random moments This level of abuse has caused them to gain a warped objective of attempting to become an Kishin in an attempt to be able to "deal" with any given subject as well as fulfill Medusa's goal and gain not only her acceptance and love but to avoid being abandoned by their parent. Of their own admittance, Crona doesn't understand the concept of morality." Crona is an ISxJ. Your enneagram scores suggests low levels of heart triad so your thinking preference may be higher than feeling preference. That would make you ISTJ. Crona looks like an ISFJ though. Enneagram 9s try to blend into their environment and meet people's expectations and pacify themselves and their own needs/self to avoid being abondened. They bottle up their anger, perhaps they were not allowed to express anger or were scolded when they did as a child so they had to learn to suppress/ignore it. However, when pushed to the extreme they will fly into rage, all that bottled up Si will turn to Se and expressed outwardly. That would make you either enneagram 95x or 96x tritype or 92x. And an ISxJ I would say. ISFJ and ISTJ are quite similar, the former is more feminine and caring and the latter are more masculine and tomboyish.
97283ea5ed95c216bef82f688cc6e4a0.jpg
Crona.full.365127.jpg

This is frustrating. :(

I feel like I'm misrepresenting myself and it keeps spiraling down. I relate to Crona so much especially in that desert scene with Maka. I relate to Crona because he longs to have his own identity. His emotional fragility also seems so relatable. The only thing I don't like about him is his submissiveness to Medusa (one of the reasons I don't like her), because irl I am more likely to be domineering (not intended, more like felt by others/my presence) than submissive. People say they feel intimidated by me for some reason. And unlike SJ, I am more likely to not abide by others' rules. I love trying things out and see how things unfold , there's always something to learn. The quote saying "stupidity is doing things over and over and expecting a different result" isn't true for me. I persist doing something over and over to arrive at something different, just like trying out different cheat codes in a game, trying out different character combinations until I get the results I'm looking for. It's not the "same thing over and over" that appeals to me but that sheer curiosity of finding out what different result would transpire.

I apologize saying Crona accurately represents me and then later I say I don't like his submissiveness. Maybe I was just trying to emphasize how that desert scene with Maka was almost like a slice of my own lived reality. (See, being careless as to say things like "accurately" kinda reveals my impulsiveness when I feel like something is truebof me but with further reflection, could be wrong or at least only partly true) :(

yeghor

This is frustrating. :(

I feel like I'm misrepresenting myself and it keeps spiraling down. I relate to Crona so much especially in that desert scene with Maka. I relate to Crona because he longs to have his own identity. His emotional fragility also seems so relatable. The only thing I don't like about him is his submissiveness to Medusa (one of the reasons I don't like her), because irl I am more likely to be domineering (not intended, more like felt by others/my presence) than submissive. People say they feel intimidated by me for some reason. And unlike SJ, I am more likely to not abide by others' rules. I love trying things out and see how things unfold , there's always something to learn. The quote saying "stupidity is doing things over and over and expecting a different result" isn't true for me. I persist doing something over and over to arrive at something different, just like trying out different cheat codes in a game, trying out different character combinations until I get the results I'm looking for. It's not the "same thing over and over" that appeals to me but that sheer curiosity of finding out what different result would transpire.

I apologize saying Crona accurately represents me and then later I say I don't like his submissiveness. Maybe I was just trying to emphasize how that desert scene with Maka was almost like a slice of my own lived reality. (See, being careless as to say things like "accurately" kinda reveals my impulsiveness when I feel like something is truebof me but with further reflection, could be wrong or at least only partly true) :(

Desiring to have your own identity feels like enneagram 9. This self loathing in the video and wanting to be caring rather than destructive feels like Si to me, desiring to suppress anger.

How do you not abide by others' rules, can you give one or two example cases when you did that?

What do you do same thing over and over again for instance, can you give example cases?

You don't like her submissiveness because you are submissive yourself or because you are not?

Allyrianne

Desiring to have your own identity feels like enneagram 9. This self loathing in the video and wanting to be caring rather than destructive feels like Si to me, desiring to suppress anger. How do you not abide by others' rules, can you give one or two example cases when you did that? What do you do same thing over and over again for instance, can you give example cases? You don't like her submissiveness because you are submissive yourself or because you are not?

First, thank you for bearing with me up to this point. Second, why am I thanking you? Maybe I'm just glad someone spent some time to assist me. Third, now I'm worried you might just disappear just like others I have thanked and disappear. Fourth, why am I ecen saying these things :cry: I'm just this weird. Sorry.

Anyway.

By not abiding by others' rules, I meant when someone asks me to help them with something, I may not follow their instructions religiously and instead I might just do things on my own style, usually what feels comfortable to me or the most efficient way qhich saves me time and effort. Like going into tangents during convos, I also tend to find alternative ways of doing things in the middle of a task.

By doing things over and over I mean experimenting. I have this tendency to keep experimenting on things over and over. I once was playing a game where cheats are enabled but cheat codes are nowhere to be found. These cheat codes come in combinations of letters and numbers. So manually type in a bunch of number/letter combinationa until I discover which codes work. This goes on for hours, last time I did it in 8 straight hours. What kept me going was that I was getting results along the way even if it takes much time. Other 'experimenting' experience I had was trying to solve math problems (I suck at math) and sometimes I solve them in my 'own' way. Sometimes I arrive at the corrwct answer but still get a failing mark because I was not using the "correct" method.

I hate Crona's submissiveness coz I thought I relate to him so much but that submissiveness feels 'not like me.'

yeghor

First, thank you for bearing with me up to this point. Second, why am I thanking you? Maybe I'm just glad someone spent some time to assist me. Third, now I'm worried you might just disappear just like others I have thanked and disappear. Fourth, why am I ecen saying these things :cry: I'm just this weird. Sorry.

Anyway.

By not abiding by others' rules, I meant when someone asks me to help them with something, I may not follow their instructions religiously and instead I might just do things on my own style, usually what feels comfortable to me or the most efficient way qhich saves me time and effort. Like going into tangents during convos, I also tend to find alternative ways of doing things in the middle of a task.'

You are welcome. Can the second paragraph be passive aggressiveness? Not daring to refuse the request/command for help but trying to do it in your own manner to assert some sense of identity and independence?

You said math is not your strong suit so I am inclined for ISFJ type. Can you check enneagram tritype descriptions, 95x, 96x and 92x combinations?

Allyrianne

You are welcome. Can the second paragraph be passive aggressiveness? Not daring to refuse the request/command for help but trying to do it in your own manner to assert some sense of identity and independence? You said math is not your strong suit so I am inclined for ISFJ type. Can you check enneagram tritype descriptions, 95x, 96x and 92x combinations?
I have taken quite some tests and these are the consistent results:

• INFP, least likely but possibly ENFP, INTP
  • 4w5, less likely but possibly 4w3
  • 459, 469, 479
d7d56ccdc0b4318ea52d2ef8a3ae6e26.jpg

9fbbfa16018d77434ee9e68717f619f9.jpg

yeghor

I have taken quite some tests and these are the consistent results:

• INFP, least likely but possibly ENFP, INTP
  • 4w5, less likely but possibly 4w3
  • 459, 469, 479
d7d56ccdc0b4318ea52d2ef8a3ae6e26.jpg

9fbbfa16018d77434ee9e68717f619f9.jpg

Can you check which enneagram description fits you the most?

I think you are typing yourself as the person you desire to be rather than who you really are.

Primary 5 is not possible as you said you are not good at math. I do not get enneagram 4 drive from you, to express one's own individual and unique style, which you usually manifests in fashion sense.

That leaves 9 and 7.

What's your impression of her and her style in relation to yours?

Allyrianne

[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] I used to dress 'differently' back in college, but these days I just don't care that much anymore. I tend to wear the same pair of clothing repeatedly cause I feel more like myself in them. Also, I think there are other channels or aspects where 4s express individuality. Mine, for example, is poetry.
I'm not sure if being good at math is really the basis of a five-ness. I do bad at math because I'm not interested in learning it. My IQ is between 120-130, so at least it tells I can be quite logical and can solve some problems requiring critical thinking. My strength lies not in dealing with numbers but rather in logical analysis, language, intrapersonal and natural.
The first time I took the MBTI test was 10 years ago and the result was INFP. Nowadays, still the same. I try to constantly remind myself to pick the options closest to the real me and not who I want to be, so I always take my time when answering the tests. This is also one of the reasons why I constantly post "type me" discussions in forums (not sure if SJs or SPs even have that much enthusiasm to obsess over knowing one's identity for 10+ straight years now while still feeling like something's missing). The reason I brought up about the MBTI test is that it's getting really confusing since being typed as an SJ or SP is very new to me. But I'm not dismissing anything, I'll keep seeking answers until they 'match' who I feel I truly am inside.

yeghor

[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] I used to dress 'differently' back in college, but these days I just don't care that much anymore. I tend to wear the same pair of clothing repeatedly cause I feel more like myself in them. Also, I think there are other channels or aspects where 4s express individuality. Mine, for example, is poetry.
I'm not sure if being good at math is really the basis of a five-ness. I do bad at math because I'm not interested in learning it. My IQ is between 120-130, so at least it tells I can be quite logical and can solve some problems requiring critical thinking. My strength lies not in dealing with numbers but rather in logical analysis, language, intrapersonal and natural.
The first time I took the MBTI test was 10 years ago and the result was INFP. Nowadays, still the same. I try to constantly remind myself to pick the options closest to the real me and not who I want to be, so I always take my time when answering the tests. This is also one of the reasons why I constantly post "type me" discussions in forums (not sure if SJs or SPs even have that much enthusiasm to obsess over knowing one's identity for 10+ straight years now while still feeling like something's missing). The reason I brought up about the MBTI test is that it's getting really confusing since being typed as an SJ or SP is very new to me. But I'm not dismissing anything, I'll keep seeking answers until they 'match' who I feel I truly am inside.

If you would liken your current self and demeanor to an animal, what would it be? Why?

So do you identify more with enneagram 9 or 7? Can you check the descriptions?

Allyrianne

If you would liken your current self and demeanor to an animal, what would it be? Why? So do you identify more with enneagram 9 or 7? Can you check the descriptions?

I would be a cat lol, but that's cause I love them. Anyway, I relate to their mood shifts, reservedness and ethereal sense. I have not paid much attention to other animals so as to see any semblance of myself in them.

I don't relate with the 7s tendency to be structured. My environment is always cluttered and messy. I relate to a 6 more than being a 7. I have many people say I could be 9 so this is not new to me. I have roughly just as much people say I could be or not be a 4, so it still feels confusing. What I relate to 5s is the pursuit of knowledge. I wanna know more, I need to know more about the world and whether the reality we are in is even 'real' in a sense.

yeghor

I would be a cat lol, but that's cause I love them. Anyway, I relate to their mood shifts, reservedness and ethereal sense. I have not paid much attention to other animals so as to see any semblance of myself in them.

I don't relate with the 7s tendency to be structured. My environment is always cluttered and messy. I relate to a 6 more than being a 7. I have many people say I could be 9 so this is not new to me. I have roughly just as much people say I could be or not be a 4, so it still feels confusing. What I relate to 5s is the pursuit of knowledge. I wanna know more, I need to know more about the world and whether the reality we are in is even 'real' in a sense.

It is usually 9s who have the least sense of awareness about who they really are cause their main method of survival is to blend in and keep a low profile. 9s are a bit messy as well as far as I know, a bit lethargic. They would be animals that employ camouflage for survival like octopus or chameleon maybe and stay put to maintain the camouflage.

I do not think 7s are structured but if you do not relate to them so be it.

6, I relate to Te. So that would make you a 96x tritype, ISTJ. ISTJ's third and fourth functions are Fi and Ne, which make INFP, maybe you are trying to develop your third and fourth fucntions that's why you try more to be an INFP then an ISTJ, and that's skewing your test results.

You would be good at math though if you were an ISTJ so that does not make sense.

Sorry I gotta go. Other members might help as well.

Allyrianne

It is usually 9s who have the least sense of awareness about who they really are cause their main method of survival is to blend in and keep a low profile. 9s are a bit messy as well as far as I know, a bit lethargic. They would be animals that employ camouflage for survival like octopus or chameleon maybe and stay put to maintain the camouflage. I do not think 7s are structured but if you do not relate to them so be it. 6, I relate to Te. So that would make you a 96x tritype, ISTJ. ISTJ's third and fourth functions are Fi and Ne, which make INFP, maybe you are trying to develop your third and fourth fucntions that's why you try more to be an INFP then an ISTJ, and that's skewing your test results. You would be good at math though if you were an ISTJ so that does not make sense. Sorry I gotta go. Other members might help as well.
Thank youso much for the time!