• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

I would really appreciate your typing about me

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=26960]Fukuro[/MENTION]

I agree with all people here for the core 9, since people already said a few words I don't think I need to justify.

You sound like an ambivert to me - you may feel overwhelmed sometimes, but also enjoy some excitement.
You are definitely more of a Perceiver in dichotomy terms - more laid back, more "at ease" (that is more emotional stability and perceiving combined).

Now in terms of functions, tbh I don't see any. Since you done tests you could try the Jung Typology test at my signature, although I wouldn't be surprised if it were a result relating to not having a clear dominant function.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Hi [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]
thank you that you joined in on this conversation. I really liked this questionnaire. Felt like going on an adventure with the guild related start. Props to you.
The ambivert thing is definitely something that could be me. And If you only go for the "P" I really think you are right!

I am a bit confused with the result. I got Feeler type and this was stated:

JUNG DESCRIPTION OF FEELING (there is no Jung description for the feeling type)

I had this first 21. FEELING.46 and then that 21a. FEELING, A

So does that mean you cant convert that into MBTI? Or maybe does it mean that my primary function is definitly a Feeling Function so Fe or Fi so that INFP/ISFP/ESFJ/ENFJ could be possible?

Edit: Ok I read your explanation thread so it just means I am XXFX. :/ is there some thing like closest to or is it possible to exclude some types?

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Hi [MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]
thank you that you joined in on this conversation. I really liked this questionnaire. Felt like going on an adventure with the guild related start. Props to you.
The ambivert thing is definitely something that could be me. And If you only go for the "P" I really think you are right!

I am a bit confused with the result. I got Feeler type and this was stated:

JUNG DESCRIPTION OF FEELING (there is no Jung description for the feeling type)

I had this first 21. FEELING.46 and then that 21a. FEELING, A

So does that mean you cant convert that into MBTI? Or maybe does it mean that my primary function is definitly a Feeling Function so Fe or Fi so that INFP/ISFP/ESFJ/ENFJ could be possible?

Edit: Ok I read your explanation thread so it just means I am XXFX. :/ is there some thing like closest to or is it possible to exclude some types?

Jung typology is more easy than it seems. Basically:

Attitude type: E or I.
Function type: N, S, F or T.

Basically, you have no attitude type (Jung does allow somebody to have no attitude type and/or no function type or no auxiliary function - but the websites doesn't tell you that) - ambivert as I said earlier - and per the test it seems you have Feeling as the function type but you got no specific auxiliary function, which puts you as a middle-term between the Fi and Fe types (Fi and Fe are types, F is the function; Jung stated on his book multiple times that functions are 4, not 8, and the name of chapter of Fi is "Introverted Feeling type", same pattern for the other names). By that test, of course.

I think you truly are an ambivert, maybe you don't really have any clear preference for N/S, and at least the test seems to point out feeling and you seem a perceiver by the first route (perceiver on a dichotomy route - since by the "cognitive functions" route that would depend on E/I), so I would say XXFP.

Having just 2-3 letters of your type is normal - I for example am relative contempt with just xNxP.
This happens because most people on these dimensions are on the middle - the majority of people, even here, does have a borderline or two (I would say 1 in this forum and 2 on real life people as the most common). So, for example, on the Big 5:

Kernel-Density-Estimate-of-the-distribution-of-the-Big-Five-Personality-Traits-The.png

Or to be clearer, I had done last year some estimates for each dimensions using Dario Nardi test results:

Raw:

w1.png

Estimated for the whole global population:

w1.png

As you can see, most people are E/I. Even Jung did recognize that:

Jung said:
There is, finally, a third group, and here it is hard to say whether the motivation comes chiefly from within or without. This group is the most numerous and includes the less differentiated normal man, who is considered normal either because he allows himself no excesses or because he has no need of them. The normal man is, by definition, influenced as much from within as from without. He constitutes the extensive middle group.

Just saying this so you won't feel awkward or broken or something like that just for not having a clear type.

However, if you want to force it, I got four suggestions...
First, if you are a XXFP, F-dom and 9, you should pick IXFP, just because some people use "Fi = IXFP" (even if rigorously that is inaccurate). You could pick INFP 9 or ISFP 9. I do pick ENXP at the same way, "Ne = ENXP".

Or, this is more awkward though, pick up a combo.
I mean, 9 is introverted statistically, there is some marks about 9 being a withdrawn type on enneagram, although if you pay attention to the core basics 9 is an ambivert (that is debatable and I won't enter in details because it isn't important for this context), so you should probably try to tie an Extraverted type 9 for ambivert. If you picked up the Extraverted types that flags themselves as a 9, you definitely expect them to be less Extraverts than their original types global average (because 9 is more introverted), so any EXXX 9 combo is imminently an ambivert. Same cannot be said for IXXX 9, very introverted ones shouldn't be unusual. So at this integrated route, you can think of ENFJ, ESFJ, ENFP, ESFP, all nines - ENFJ/ESFJ by functions route or ENFP/ESFP by the dichotomy route.

My third suggestion is that you could do an HEXACO test (just google it, its first result), post here or in this thread:
Which forum member are you? [HEXACO edition w/ HEXACO to MBTI/Enneagram calc.]

The 6 factors numbers at least (Honesty-Humility, Emotionality, eXtraversion, Agreeableness, Conscientiousness, Openness) and I recently had created a spreadsheet calculator that does a cool job (not totally accurate, but not inaccurate - J/P is the most problematic) of passing that result to MBTI, Enneagram and MBTI/Enneagram integrated on an hybrid version of dichotomy and functions.

My fourth suggestion is one that is more complex but also fun - you can do the statistical "Which character" [are you] quiz (I recommend the 'exhaustive' 120 questions version, so you can skip things you are in doubt at and because it is more precise), from here:
Statistical "Which Character" Personality Quiz

And then you could go to this website:
The Personality Database | Personality Types for Famous & Fictional People

Basically, the quiz assigns which characters are the closest to you, 1400-1700 characters.
So after you take the quiz, you can open Personality-Database, which is a type that people vote types (they use predominantly the cognitive functions paradigm), and enter the first 15-35 characters depending on your patience and count the types on a spreadsheet or on a notepad. I do suggest you to only register at least those with a minimum of 3 votes. You can register the MBTI, Enneagram (I recommend to ignore the wings) and MBTI/Ennea combo at least (so, for example, you can count how many of these characters are ISFPs 9s), but also Enneagram tritype, MBTI/Enneagram tri-type combo, SLOAN type and Attitudinal Psyche type and maybe you could care about the enneagram instincts, temperament and Socionics (I don't care much; I really don't like Socionics).

There is one super tricky thing, though... Some combinations and types are more often in real life, in fiction and on that website than others. For example, in both real life, fiction, here on this website and on that website, INTJ/INTP 5 is a very common combo - its almost "the nerd" archetype or stereotype. These are going to show up more often just because of that, while more awkward combos might show up only a few times because there are only few of them on the whole list of 1600 (or maybe just one or maybe even zero). So when you evaluate which combos are more common, you need to take that in consideration. One thing, but it gives you work and perhaps too much work so I suggest to do it just for the most common combos for you, is to go to "Top & New lists", 'list type -> most 4 letter votes', insert the combo and see how many each combo has (INTP 5, for example, has about 800). There are a total of about 12467 total profiles that appear on the search number, I like to use 10k as reference, so, for example, 800/10000 = 8% of total profiles are INTP 5 (which is a lot). So you could divide on the spreadsheet the number of times you got a combo and the incidence of that combo on personality-database, so you can get a ratio that is actually a better reference for type.
This gives some work but is quite fun and you in both this and HEXACO you type indirectly and, although some people may criticize indirect approaches for not getting a clear picture of the system and all, they also have the advantage that you are less likely to have a, I don't know the exact name so I will call "self-serving bias", which is the bias "I am that type so I start to mark high on options that I sort of know or feel that are related to that type".

These are my suggestions!

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
@Vendrah
Really extended answer that I appreciate.
I will do all the tests you mentioned but right now it's late here so I will come back tomorrow.
But I just finished the Hexaco test and here are the results:

Honesty-Humility 3.75 3.22 2.41 - 3.97
Sincerity 3.75 3.25 2.13 - 4.25
Fairness 4.00 3.38 2.13 - 4.63
Greed-Avoidance 3.25 2.63 1.38 - 4.00
Modesty 4.00 3.63 2.50 - 4.50
Emotionality 2.44 3.34 2.63 - 3.97
Fearfulness 2.50 3.00 1.88 - 4.00
Anxiety 1.75 3.75 2.63 - 4.63
Dependence 3.00 3.25 2.00 - 4.25
Sentimentality 2.50 3.50 2.38 - 4.38
eXtraversion 3.13 3.50 2.72 - 4.22
Social Self-Esteem 4.00 4.00 3.00 - 4.63
Social Boldness 3.25 3.13 1.88 - 4.25
Sociability 2.50 3.63 2.50 - 4.50
Liveliness 2.75 3.63 2.50 - 4.50
Agreeableness 2.69 3.00 2.22 - 3.72
Forgivingness 2.00 2.75 1.75 - 3.88
Gentleness 3.50 3.25 2.25 - 4.13
Flexibility 2.00 2.75 1.75 - 3.75
Patience 3.25 3.25 2.00 - 4.38
Conscientiousness 2.19 3.47 2.72 - 4.16
Organization 1.75 3.38 2.13 - 4.38
Diligence 2.75 3.88 2.88 - 4.71
Perfectionism 2.00 3.63 2.38 - 4.38
Prudence 2.25 3.25 2.13 - 4.00
Openness to Experience 2.75 3.31 2.50 - 4.13
Aesthetic Appreciation 2.25 3.25 2.00 - 4.38
Inquisitiveness 3.25 3.13 1.88 - 4.38
Creativity 3.00 3.63 2.25 - 4.63
Unconventionality 2.50 3.38 2.63 - 4.25
Altruism 3.25 3.88 3.00 - 4.63

Edit 1day later: I noticed a trait of mine today maybe that hint towards a preference. So my wife is voluntarily in a good organisation. For her it's more an interest group . And today she got a voice mail asking if she could do a certain job. While this per se wouldn't make me mad it was the way how she was asked. It was like kind of pushing something onto her. I'm totally sure the person know that my wife has a hard time saying no. The job was something my wife wouldn't be good at and really wouldn't be her thing to enjoy. I think the person did not had any bad intension and it was in no way pronounced in any bad or mischievous way. It was more the overfriendly way. It seemed more like this person just want to reach her goal and just ignored some facts or feelings. I would never do this I believe she should have asked in the group who wants to voluntarily do this job and if it takes two month to find one then it may be so. Atleast that's my point of view.
Is this Fi or Fe?

Another unrelated thing is I may be more 9w8 because while I still want harmony I'm not a person who back down. If someone yell at me you can be sure this person sees my furious side. I'm not holding back because of preserving peace. If someone approaches me in a friendly way I give it generously back. If someone approaches me in a bad way he gets it back too. It's a long time ago since I was in a serious fight but what I can remember is going in berserker mode and purely act instinctively. Later maybe not knowing what exactly happened with blurry memory. [MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION] is this unrelated to isfj or mbti in general and more in enneagram?

yeghor

@Vendrah

Another unrelated thing is I may be more 9w8 because while I still want harmony I'm not a person who back down. If someone yell at me you can be sure this person sees my furious side. I'm not holding back because of preserving peace. If someone approaches me in a friendly way I give it generously back. If someone approaches me in a bad way he gets it back too. It's a long time ago since I was in a serious fight but what I can remember is going in berserker mode and purely act instinctively. Later maybe not knowing what exactly happened with blurry memory. @<a href="https://www.typologycentral.com/forums/members/20531.html" target="_blank">yeghor</a> is this unrelated to isfj or mbti in general and more in enneagram?

ISxJs Si function represents a suppressed version of Se, i.e. keeping calm and a lid on rage/anger. That's why Si-dom's try to pacify themselves and maintain calm.

See this clip about character Ikari Shinji, who is a naturally calm kid.

Eva 01 vs Zeruel on Vimeo

Also this character Mirajane, who is a calm and caring woman:

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
haha yeah very nice I can relate to that. Are both ISXJ? on this personality database Shinji is an INFP and Mirajane an ENFJ.
[MENTION=32874]Vendrah[/MENTION]
I did the the test again and I really answered any question the same way. There was just one question with buying a Cellphone were two answers were nearly the same for me and I knew which one I picked and now I picked the other after a really long thought process. Every answer was the same and I got another result.

[Fi-n] Introverted Feeling with auxiliary intuition Type

Resume: People from this type are driven by their own inner feelings, sentiments and emotions. However, they guard these feelings to themselves, making them appear cold, while their emotions can suddenly show up when something really catch the interest of their feelings. People from this type does not like to show off much, generally feel sympathy for underdogs and generally accept the differences and diversity of others. People from this type has a tendency to have their feelings and empathy being directed on a more universal and abstract way. Fi-n is usually polite and sympathetic, although somewhat cold and appearing distant, and is emotionally honest. This type highly values harmony and understanding

This part feels 100 % accurate.

yeghor

haha yeah very nice I can relate to that. Are both ISXJ? on this personality database Shinji is an INFP and Mirajane an ENFJ.

INFPs are poets, ENFJs are spiritual gurus. Both Shinji and Mirajane are sensors. ISFJs I believe.

What kind of emotion does this clip inspire in you?

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
To be honest nothing in particular. I don't have any context. Was it hard for him to get there? I don't have any connection to this person.

yeghor

To be honest nothing in particular. I don't have any context. Was it hard for him to get there? I don't have any connection to this person.

I thought you would identify with him cause he is an ISxJ too. Si-dominant types live by a code of honor just like the knight in the clip. Maybe my typing was wrong after all.

I am out of ideas. Maybe other members might be able to assist further.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Thats what I meant with I dont feel like a connection to Paladin and their code of honor. Honor isn't something I value much.

I really want to thank you even if the type is not right. I got so many insights because of you and I even found out about the core 9 and the tritype.
I hope I didn't burdened you to much and I wish you the best. In my eyes you really did a good "job".

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
[MENTION=19700]Doctor Anaximander[/MENTION] I just like owls (Fukuro = Owl in japanese) :)

Ok i finished the character test and did how you stated it and here is the result:

Han Lue (Fast & Furious): 81% ISFP 9
Jim Halpert (The Office): 80% ENTP 9
Hoban Washburne (Firefly + Serenity): 78% ENFP 6
Jack Dawson (Titanic): 78% ESFP 7
Marty McFly (Back to the Future): 77% ESFP 7
Bumblebee (Transformers): 77% ENFP 6
Jesse (Before Sunrise): 77% ENTP 7
George Weasley (Harry Potter): 76% ENTP 7
Kaylee Frye (Firefly + Serenity): 76% ENFP 7
Angel Batista (Dexter): 76% ESFJ 9
Parker (Alien): 76% ESTP 7
Toby Damon (This Is Us): 76% ENFP 7
Sallah (Raiders of the Lost Ark): 76% ENFJ 2
Cisco Ramon (The Flash): 76% ENFP 7
Brian O'Conner (Fast & Furious): 76% ISFP 7
Genie (Aladdin): 76% ENFP 7
Frenchie (The Boys): 76% ENFP 7
Dustin Henderson (Stranger Things): 76% ENTP 7
Angela Montenegro (Bones): 76% ESFP 4
Nymphadora Tonks (Harry Potter): 75% ENFP 7
Jake Peralta (Brooklyn Nine-Nine): 75% ENFP 7
Christopher Turk (Scrubs): 75% ESTP 7
Guinan (Star Trek: The Next Generation): 75% INFJ 4
Fernando Sucre (Prison Break): 75% ESFP 7
Greg Sanders (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation): 75% unreliable
Turtle (Entourage): 75% ESTP 7
Aladdin (Aladdin): 75% ESFP 7
Xiomara Villanueva (Jane the Virgin): 75% ESFP 7
Héctor (Coco): 75% ENTP 6
Penelope Garcia (Criminal Minds): 75% ENFP 4
Hobbes (Calvin and Hobbes): 75% ISFP 9
Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender): 74% ENFP 9
Iroh (Avatar: The Last Airbender): 74% ENFJ 9
Ty Lee (Avatar: The Last Airbender): 74% ESFP 7
Jadzia Dax (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine): 74% ENTP 7

9 V|
6 |||
7 XX
2 |
4 |||

ISFP |||
ENTP V
ENFP X|
ESFP V||
ESTP |||
ENFJ ||
INFJ |

ISFP 9 || 228/10000=2.28 % 2/0,0228=87,719
ENTP 9 |
ENFP 6 |
ESFP 7 V| 379/10000=3.79 % 6/0,0379=158,311
ENTP 7 |||| 552/10000=5.52 % 4/0,0552=72,463
ENFP 7 V|| 468/10000=4.68 % 7/0,0468=149,572
ESFP 9 |
ESTP 7 ||| 318/10000=3.18 % 4/0,0318=125,786
ENFJ 2 |
ISFP 7 |
ESFP 4 |
INFJ 4 |
ENTP 6 |
ENFP 4 |
ENFP 9 |
ENFJ 9 |

So because of this typing I looked into the 7 again. I am sure I am a 9. Then I looked in some others tritypes and besides this statement:

952 - The Companion. Peaceful, calm, with depth of insight into others. Like to find out about others, understand their problems, and bring insight to bear to help out. 9w1, SP.

There was this statement I somehow didn't read last time and its really a tie between them I guess.

972 - The Inspirer. Peace seeking and innovative. Seeks to help through gentle inspiration and positive outlook. 9w1, SP, SO.

So with this test im still unsure because of the combinations but I have to admit that i really liked my top result with Han Lue which was my favorite character of the whole franchise. Do you see a connection between all characters?
I'll have to think about ENFP and type 9 together though.

[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION]

I thought a bit about your video choice. If you you would have given any underdog who overcomes himself like alot of shonen main character (e.g. Midoriya from My Hero Academia) than you would have gotten alot of emotions from me.

yeghor

I thought a bit about your video choice. If you you would have given any underdog who overcomes himself like alot of shonen main character (e.g. Midoriya from My Hero Academia) than you would have gotten alot of emotions from me.

The below text fits with ISFJ attitude. Do you identify with that attitude?

"Izuku also shows a sympathetic and merciful attitude towards villains he encounters. While he acknowledges that there are villains too evil and merciless to deserve his sympathy, he wonders about the circumstances that drove them into villainy in the first place. Due to this, he often wants to save villains that need it, such as offering Gentle Criminal and La Brava a better path in life.

He even believes that he can save his arch-enemy Tomura Shigaraki from All For One's influence despite being the ultimate evil, once he saw what remained of Tenko Shimura's humanity and innocence after Tomura tried to invade his consciousness. While the other users believed that Tomura was beyond saving and the destruction he will cause will be irreversible, Izuku believes that One For All should be used to save rather than kill, which All Might taught him, as he still wants to save Tomura no matter what.
"

Like in this video from 1:50 mark on.

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
This is a tricky question because it's totally fiction and in real life there aren't any arch enemies for me and I can totally understand Midorya.

If I think of real life villains in real life I can't find any merci in me even knowing of some of the harsh backgrounds you sometimes hear. I can understand and wonder about the circumstances but I couldn't find mercy. I mean it depends on which crime but the same as in Midorya... aah thinking about it more I totally would understand and tolerate if some father would kill the rapist or murderer of his daughter. But I could never forgive the rapist/murderer regardless of background.

It's very hard to decide.. Is it weird that I sided with Light Yagami (death note) even if I can totally understand L and think like him "no one should have the right to play God". I also like Lelouch from Code Geass. But seeing it as fiction is a bit different I guess.
I'm not sure if I really can answer this question because in the end it's all on "it depends". Like how many casualities happened already, personal affection. Right now another thought come into my mind to strengthen your thesis. In Demon Slayer

In order to soothe the spirits of those it killed, and to make sure it claims no further victims... I will swing my blade down and lop of the head of any demon without mercy! But... I will not belittle those who regret their actions and suffer over the things they did as demons. Because demons were once human. Because they were like me.
TANJIRO KAMADO TO GIYU TOMIOKA IN TO HELL

I could relate to that to some extend. The difference here is on your post Midorya weil actively save someone
and on my post the other party actively regrets something.

I really like to talk to you about anime and gaming.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=26960]Fukuro[/MENTION] My post answering you earlier disappeared... or maybe it never made it to the thread.

Geeeezzzzz! That complicate things...

Yes, I really lost the post a 100%. Going to have to write again.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
[MENTION=19700]Doctor Anaximander[/MENTION] I just like owls (Fukuro = Owl in japanese) :)

Ok i finished the character test and did how you stated it and here is the result:

Han Lue (Fast & Furious): 81% ISFP 9
Jim Halpert (The Office): 80% ENTP 9
Hoban Washburne (Firefly + Serenity): 78% ENFP 6
Jack Dawson (Titanic): 78% ESFP 7
Marty McFly (Back to the Future): 77% ESFP 7
Bumblebee (Transformers): 77% ENFP 6
Jesse (Before Sunrise): 77% ENTP 7
George Weasley (Harry Potter): 76% ENTP 7
Kaylee Frye (Firefly + Serenity): 76% ENFP 7
Angel Batista (Dexter): 76% ESFJ 9
Parker (Alien): 76% ESTP 7
Toby Damon (This Is Us): 76% ENFP 7
Sallah (Raiders of the Lost Ark): 76% ENFJ 2
Cisco Ramon (The Flash): 76% ENFP 7
Brian O'Conner (Fast & Furious): 76% ISFP 7
Genie (Aladdin): 76% ENFP 7
Frenchie (The Boys): 76% ENFP 7
Dustin Henderson (Stranger Things): 76% ENTP 7
Angela Montenegro (Bones): 76% ESFP 4
Nymphadora Tonks (Harry Potter): 75% ENFP 7
Jake Peralta (Brooklyn Nine-Nine): 75% ENFP 7
Christopher Turk (Scrubs): 75% ESTP 7
Guinan (Star Trek: The Next Generation): 75% INFJ 4
Fernando Sucre (Prison Break): 75% ESFP 7
Greg Sanders (CSI: Crime Scene Investigation): 75% unreliable
Turtle (Entourage): 75% ESTP 7
Aladdin (Aladdin): 75% ESFP 7
Xiomara Villanueva (Jane the Virgin): 75% ESFP 7
Héctor (Coco): 75% ENTP 6
Penelope Garcia (Criminal Minds): 75% ENFP 4
Hobbes (Calvin and Hobbes): 75% ISFP 9
Aang (Avatar: The Last Airbender): 74% ENFP 9
Iroh (Avatar: The Last Airbender): 74% ENFJ 9
Ty Lee (Avatar: The Last Airbender): 74% ESFP 7
Jadzia Dax (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine): 74% ENTP 7

9 V|
6 |||
7 XX
2 |
4 |||

ISFP |||
ENTP V
ENFP X|
ESFP V||
ESTP |||
ENFJ ||
INFJ |

ISFP 9 || 228/10000=2.28 % 2/0,0228=87,719
ENTP 9 |
ENFP 6 |
ESFP 7 V| 379/10000=3.79 % 6/0,0379=158,311
ENTP 7 |||| 552/10000=5.52 % 4/0,0552=72,463
ENFP 7 V|| 468/10000=4.68 % 7/0,0468=149,572
ESFP 9 |
ESTP 7 ||| 318/10000=3.18 % 4/0,0318=125,786
ENFJ 2 |
ISFP 7 |
ESFP 4 |
INFJ 4 |
ENTP 6 |
ENFP 4 |
ENFP 9 |
ENFJ 9 |

So because of this typing I looked into the 7 again. I am sure I am a 9. Then I looked in some others tritypes and besides this statement:

There was this statement I somehow didn't read last time and its really a tie between them I guess.

So with this test im still unsure because of the combinations but I have to admit that i really liked my top result with Han Lue which was my favorite character of the whole franchise. Do you see a connection between all characters?
I'll have to think about ENFP and type 9 together though.

[MENTION=20531]yeghor[/MENTION]

ENFP 9 is a type I am thinking for my ownself XD!

Well, I will have to post again but at least now I can take this in consideration.

You can wait till tomorrow, right?
I will answer again today or tomorrow.

Sadly, it the HEXACO did pointed to something more divergent that did complicated the MBTI but pointed towards enneagram 9, but on a different way. I shall re-explain (on the other post) that. I think perhaps I could had close the tab before hitting post, or maybe I logged out, it logged me again and I didn't noticed the post didn't go...

Anyway, the enneagram may have its flaws, but its sometimes a smart system. I don't see it as a gift of God, I still like it but I don't worship with faith; Meaning Im more skeptical of it. Well, the creators that I believe are humans of flesh that created it a hundred years back then or more were smart on the design. They might had realize that people may not properly fit any type. These two things could happen:
a) A person could be ambivalent.. In more quick words, a person could be quite invited to mark most questions on the middle.
b) A person could show up with characteristics that does not align anyone of the previous types, but rather instead of a middle, a person could have traits of type A, some of type B, fears and motivations of type C, etc...

People who like enneagram might don't like this view, even if it is realistic, but there were two types that were partially made and adapted to fill the gap. A is type 6, but I don't need to explain for the thread. B is type 9. This quote here:

Enneagram institute said:
We have sometimes called the Nine the crown of the Enneagram because it is at the top of the symbol and because it seems to include the whole of it. Nines can have the strength of Eights, the sense of fun and adventure of Sevens, the dutifulness of Sixes, the intellectualism of Fives, the creativity of Fours, the attractiveness of Threes, the generosity of Twos, and the idealism of Ones. However, what they generally do not have is a sense of really inhabiting themselves—a strong sense of their own identity.

So yes, realistically and on a less mythological sense, this is the real purpose of the part of this paragraph. So, even if you have more different aspects of other types, you are still a 9 of that phrase, even though may I warn you that you may look different from the other nines as I sort of do.
You were the second person who diverged on the enneagram of my tests, in the other time it was a fictional character... I reached the conclusion that 9 is the right type when it happens.

Sorry if I didn't sounded much cool, I just wanted to explain this quick.

THe MBTI will be quite complicated, though.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The below text fits with ISFJ attitude. Do you identify with that attitude?

"Izuku also shows a sympathetic and merciful attitude towards villains he encounters. While he acknowledges that there are villains too evil and merciless to deserve his sympathy, he wonders about the circumstances that drove them into villainy in the first place. Due to this, he often wants to save villains that need it, such as offering Gentle Criminal and La Brava a better path in life.

He even believes that he can save his arch-enemy Tomura Shigaraki from All For One's influence despite being the ultimate evil, once he saw what remained of Tenko Shimura's humanity and innocence after Tomura tried to invade his consciousness. While the other users believed that Tomura was beyond saving and the destruction he will cause will be irreversible, Izuku believes that One For All should be used to save rather than kill, which All Might taught him, as he still wants to save Tomura no matter what.
"

Like in this video from 1:50 mark on.

I don't understand how this attitude would be different or would differentiate an ISFJ from an INFP? Could you please elaborate?

Fukuro

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I feel so sorry. The same happened to me for the first post here were I answered all these questions. I saved it beforehand because I didn't want to write the same again which was a lifesaver.
Take all your time you need I'm still overwhelmed with the good and detailed responses of everyone and obviously you put a lot of work in your text. So even considering to rewrite it for me is anything I could have asked.
What do you think about my post with Fi and auxiliary Intuition. I'm pretty sure that I only changed the one cellphone answer I even proof tested it with changing my answer back to get the first result. But maybe I played myself.

yeghor

I don't understand how this attitude would be different or would differentiate an ISFJ from an INFP? Could you please elaborate?

I do not think INFPs would show mercy anyone to who cross with their value system. If the are environmentalists for instance (Greate Thunberg maybe), they would hate anyone who are at odds with their value system.

trump-greta-rt-jt-191230_hpMain_2_4x3t_608.jpg

Check below to see how her face changes when Trump enters.

Greta Thunberg's eyes on Trump as he arrives at UN summit | World News | Sky News

yeghor

[MENTION=26960]Fukuro[/MENTION]

Also check this old post. I think there's important info there about enne 9 vs enne 4 difference

[Enneagram Type 4] - Type 4 vs. Type 9? | Personality Cafe

What I notice in that post is:

1 - Perfection (Read all these words with a "the need" in front, such as the need for perfection)
2 - Hospitality
3 - Grandiosity
4 - Authenticity
5 - Competence
6 - Loyalty
7 - Opportunity
8 - Control
9 - Harmony

Also from the same post, cannot grasp what they mean by foggy sense of self personally though so you 9s should check if it resonates:

Type 9s have the foggiest sense of self of all the enneagram types, followed by type 8. 9s look inward and see nothing. I've heard some 9s describe it as shards of a broken mirror, being refracted in all different directions. This is a powerful metaphor because the imagery is that you can catch bits and pieces of who you are, but not see the whole picture, and be unable to make sense of what you do
see.

Yes... I know exactly what you're talking about with the foggy sense of self. I totally forgot to address that. I can state as many facts, pieces, or memories as I can about myself, but I never attributed an identity. Now that I realize this, it's all making more sense to me. Maybe it's because it's too painful to do so. I don't want to attribute myself to these qualities, because it would kill me inside to attach the worst things I've done to my identity. I want to shun it, to bury it, burn the darkness that lies within. I want everything to be swell inside my inner world, but it's not that easy.

Now that I reread everything carefully, Grim seems to be right on this one. I totally forgot the whole foggy sense of self-identity Nines have. I think it's a manifestation of wanting inner peace... You never know how much you block out.