• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Can anyone type me please?

tmk113

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
1) Context:
a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?
I am 27 years old
I live in the usa
I'm Chinese but raised in america
b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven’t you decided on one?
ISFJ
2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
I honestly am not made for much. I don't have too amy strengths so I am stuck doing menial labor. I used to feel like a spare part, but nowadays I guess my purpose in life is just to enjoy life.
3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
Sloth
4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
a) The type of people you are drawn to
I am drawn to nice people
People who are sincere
People who enjoy weird things
People who like fiction
people who are emotional
people who are sad
people who like being alone
people who like to learn but arent good at it
bookish people
b) The type of people who are drawn to you
Same as the people above, I guess
c) The type of people you are repulsed by
People who are too outgoing
people who are mean
people who are two faced
5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
Creativity and toughness
6) Describe your relationship with the following:
a) Anger
I don't get angry very often and when I do it just seems to manifest in a pretty bratty way.
b) Shame
I'm pretty sure this isn't a good thing but I don't think I feel shame as often as I used to. As a kid I used to be ashamed of certain traits that I had like how girly I was or how I was a guy(I used to think that being a guy was a bad thing because we were inherently more violent and mean.
c) Fear
I hate fear because I am so vulnerable to it.
d) Love/passion
Although I admire romance and passion I have none of it myself, I think.
e) Conflict
I avoid conflict at all costs.
7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
I was always incredibly lazy and an awful student because I felt stupid (which I am). I also hated being uncreative and bland.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
I like humanity as a whole and although I know that there are awful people out there that are born hateful I think that most people are nice and I try my best to look on the positive side of humanity. I think the biggest problem that humanity faces are each other.
11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I love anything that gives me emotional resonance, especially sad things, so I love fiction and music. I tend to like things that are dark, sentimental, and heartfelt.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
I think words are more important because they influence action and hold ideas.
15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
b) To be immortal
c) To lose your memories
d) To be poor for the rest of your life
e) Or to never experience passion
Elaborate on why!
I would choose to lose my sensation of taste because it simply just isn't that important. Like at all.
16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
I think I would avoid being someone that has no emotion or lust for passion.
17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
I'm usually apathetically messy and don't really care about anything.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hi there! Welcome to the forum!

It sounds like you may suffer from depression, which could make typing you more difficult.

I would guess 9 from your responses, but 6 could also be likely. Perhaps 964 or 694. I don't get a good read on your instinctual stacking.

tmk113

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w5
I am mildly depressed, how do you know?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I am mildly depressed, how do you know?

Saying you don't really care about anything, and being very self deprecating (as I doubt you are stupid as you say, etc.). I hope that you will feel better soon.