• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

INFJ or ISFJ or INFP

aesthetickylie

First, let me say, I seem to have high extraverted sensing and high extraverted intuition, so I don't find the cognitive stacks to be reliable at all.

I cannot figure out what personality type I have.

On the tests, I always get INFJ or INFP, but ISFJ seems the most like me.

ISFJ traits:

I value traditional values.

I'm highly organized and structured with schedules, plans, and money.

I value stability and security.

I am very detail-oriented and thorough about anything I do.

I am extremely loyal, practical, and supportive.

I don't mind being in the background as a worker bee.

I am very in touch the feelings of others. I can read their moods easily.

I have been told I am very down-to-earth.

I like to enjoy the moment I am in and make the most of each day.

I have a good memory.

I highly enjoy sensory experiences. I am a chef, I sew, I enjoy gymnastics, and I enjoy working on cars.

I have an old soul.

INFP/INFJ traits:

I love and am not at all resistant to new ideas.

Although structured, I am great at improvising and am not a stickler for rules or plans.

Although I love traditional values, I love novelty just as much. I am very open-minded.

I can focus on the big picture just as well as the details.

I am extremely idealistic. People tell me I am naive and expect the good out of people too much.

Although I don't mind being a worker bee, I'm highly individualistic when it comes to my style and preferences.

I am very in touch with my own feelings.

I am a HUGE daydreamer and am often told I have my head in the clouds.

I like to plan ahead, make goals towards the future, and think about the tomorrow.

I am much nicer to others than I am to myself.

I am very indecisive.

I'm highly sensitive to criticism (think that can be true for any of these three though.)

I remember impressions people made on me rather than details about them.

I see potential and possibility in everything.

I enjoy philosophy and abstract conversations. I stay wondering and daydreaming.

While I have an old soul, I have the heart of a child.

So as you can see, I have a lot of qualities of each of these three types.

I should also add in:

I am not at all extraverted.

I prefer solitary activities.

I get tired of too much social interaction.

Extraverts tend to drain me, and I feel I really don't understand how people can be "recharged" by time around others.

I love my extraverted friends and family, but I need my solitude.

Also I don't find the function stacks to be reliable, because I see many perfectly healthy types that use their supposed "shadow functions" regularly and sometimes more than their supposed regular ones, so I don't understand that at all.

I am an HSP (highly sensitive person) as well if that helps any.

Does anyone have an idea if I am an INFP, INFJ, or ISFJ?

Hypatia

trying to be a very good ENTP
instead of bombarding me with this wall of text can u just briefly describe what u like to do on a daily basis