• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Oh god I might be an ENTP...

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
oh god oh god oh god oh god does this mean I'm not cool anymore?

I tried the test on MyPersonality.info and ENTP sounds cool but I am so used to being an ENFP.

But then again I did carve a pair of vice-grips into my last jack-o-lantern...

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type

I tried the test on MyPersonality.info and ENTP sounds cool but I am so used to being an ENFP.

This post makes you definitively not an ENTP.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP

Welcome. It actually means you're the coolest.

How old are you? When I was younger I was an ENFP. Then I became a man.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
GIYS! THIS IS SERIOUS!

I read abuot famous ENTP's so I am a bit friendlier on the idea.

Ed from Cowboy Bebop, fuck yeah, Nikola Tesla, fuck yeah favorite insane scientist, Feynman, fuck yeah quantum physics,, Rodney Dangerfield.... *sob* so young...

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
GIYS! THIS IS SERIOUS!

I read abuot famous ENTP's so I am a bit friendlier on the idea.

Ed from Cowboy Bebop, fuck yeah, Nikola Tesla, fuck yeah favorite insane scientist, Feynman, fuck yeah quantum physics,, Rodney Dangerfield.... *sob* so young...

Nillerz. Buddy. Bro. ENTP's can't use exclamation points or smileys. We'll let you in our little club, but you have to go ring the door bell on Old Man Fogerty's house first. People say he hasn't left the house in thirty years.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
oh god oh god oh god old man fogerty is weird oh god what if he rapes me shit shit shit i wanna be an enfp again oh god.

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Okay, I like the pretentious factor you get with being an NT type but I like the fact that ENFP is "The Champion"... hmm...

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
It's already been done before . . .

Damn copy cats.

saieditor

MBTI Type
ISTJ

Oh, I would not worry about that. Mood and how you took the test are also contributing factors. I just took the test today and it reported me an N. I might be that in some environments, but not when I am dealing with data and people. Just remember when you use the T function on people, you can offend them very easily. So ameliorate that with compassion and F.
:yes:

Nillerz

MBTI Type
ENFP
Wow! You're an ISTJ! You're the exact opposite of me!

Do you like having fun?

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Nillerz. Buddy. Bro. ENTP's can't use exclamation points or smileys. We'll let you in our little club, but you have to go ring the door bell on Old Man Fogerty's house first. People say he hasn't left the house in thirty years.

;) Not necissarily true- emoticons and exclamations are ok, but NO TEXT SPEAK!

Though you'd better go knock on the door, as the man says.

You seem more ENFP though, to me anyways.

Atomic Fiend

Fuck no he doesn't! He's seemed ENTP from the first post of his I read. After dealing with Shai Gar for how many months now? Since before June?

You NTs can have him.

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Why do dudes always want to renounce their NF status, super-duper lame, yo.

Nillerz you are an ENFP.

Deal with it.

:smooch:

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
It might have been your mood on the day. I tested closer to the T border last week when I was annoyed at people for being too emotional. Never tested low on T any other time, and have Fi central in my head, I also lose interest when people start talking about too technical stuff without an interest in the goal of it and I love teaching (either of these might be a clue to help you decide if you are ENFP). Other problem I find is I never answer the questions from the same perspective twice on the MBTi test. It has to drive you mad when you retake the test and the only stable thing is the N and E percentages. If you do this too maybe it's a clue or maybe it's just a global NP thing.

You can talk about Tesla and stuff, and I love Albert and want to adopt him as an ENFP (was hoping the other day that maybe he was), but I have to say you get to lose out on this one if you switch.

"With the exception of their ENFP cousin, the ENTP has a deeper understanding of their environment than any of the other types." - The Personality Page

Also I agree with Captain, I didn't detect anything out of place before when I thought you were ENFP. Is this all because the NF girls were saying they didn't want to date NF boys because they are sensitive? ;)

BlueScreen

Fail 2.0
MBTI Type
YMCA
Actually my last post made me think of something. There are no great thinking types in the ENFP famous people lists. Almost all are in the arts. Which begs the question: are we fatally flawed in some way, or are there a lot of mistyped ENFPs in the thinking type's lists? Like do the people who make the lists have trouble putting an F in any great scientist's or engineer's type?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

OMG,nooo, Nillerz, come back to the light!!! :horor: