• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type Frosty

MBTI

• ESTP

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ESFP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ENTP

• ENFP

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • ISTP

• ISFP

• INTP

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • INFP

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • ESTJ

• ESFJ

• ENTJ

• ENFJ

• ISTJ

• ISFJ

• INTJ

• INFJ

• Total voters

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Just answer the poll if you want to.

One mbti type. I am not including enneagram because I am limiting poll responses to one only, and I dont want people posting like 4 different possibilities. That isnt extremely helpful.

I am just curious.

One response in the poll. Anonymous. No need to back it up if you dont want to. But if you HAD to stamp a type on my forehead, which one would you choose?

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
Wow I have a lot of banned members on my friend list. I think Ive said that before but damn

citizen cane

ornery ornithologist
MBTI Type
BIRD
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'd guess INFP, but again...it's really a guess. I'm admittedly terrible at typing people.

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I voted INFP, but don't really have my reasonings on the forefront of my mind ready to write down, so I can't / won't type them out.

Lexicon

Temporal Mechanic
Staff member
MBTI Type
JINX
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Best tentative guess for me is Fi-dom. IxFP vibes.

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I have long considered you INFP, but more recently have begun to give more serious consideration to ISFP. I will think on it and post my reasoning when I have time to write out a coherent explanation.

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
..........alright so imma be the only one going INTP route. XD

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
And uh. No ones got a problem with 9 right?

No one thinks Im like... randomly a 3 or a 5 or an 11?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I realllllllllllllllllllly want to vote ESTP. But I won't. I won't. I promise.

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp
I realllllllllllllllllllly want to vote ESTP. But I won't. I won't. I promise.

Tbh I wish I was as badass as an ESTP so like- I wouldnt be toooooo upset. I mean. Fi dom is kinda lame. Ti dom is also kinda lame. Pi dom, which Im suprised no one has typed me as- also... kinda lame.

ESTP =:harley:

IXFP =:fullload:

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Tbh I wish I was as badass as an ESTP so like- I wouldnt be toooooo upset. I mean. Fi dom is kinda lame. Ti dom is also kinda lame. Pi dom, which Im suprised no one has typed me as- also... kinda lame.

ESTP =:harley:

IXFP =:fullload:

Nuh uh! Fi doms rule! Se doms drool!

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

And uh. No ones got a problem with 9 right?

No one thinks Im like... randomly a 3 or a 5 or an 11?

Nope. 9w1 for you, 6w7 second, 4 last. I don't think you have 3 or 2.

9w1- well, I don't think I need to explain 9, but w1 due to the self-contained, controlled moments you have, the frustration, the non-invasion of others except when it comes to what you think is right. It feels like the classic 1 compliant/competency strategy- remove themselves, remove their emotions, wait till something comes along that 'deserves' their attention and criticism and then just unleashes it. There's a higher level of involvement there, and w8s always come across as more apathetic to me on the social level- they don't care what you do unless you actually cross them. I posted recently that you seemed to be involved and interested in things beyond yourself, and this is a part of it.

6w7- this is a bit superficial since I don't have a hold of, or hang of your inner workings, but your dutifulness, your sense of obligation, knowing where and when to play with the rules (but then also not hesitating to challenge them!), your eye for a sense of structure but also how and where they can go wrong, are reminiscent of the attachment-compliance of 6s. 5 is the only other head type I'd consider for you, and 5s seem for too 'egotistic' so to speak, withdrawing into themselves and not caring unless it involves them. They'd likely quietly leave if they disagree instead of make a stink of something. w7 because you also seem action-oriented- sometimes moving before you think, and the occasional frenetic energy you have when trying to do what it seems like escaping (even if momentarily) from your pains, but coming back to introspect later.

4, I'm not sure what wing, but likely 5 over 3 in this case. You seem to want to look into things honestly, warts and all, instead of looking outside for reassurance that there's nothing wrong with you like a 2 would (I know you do this sometimes, but seems (to me) driven more by you having a bad day / bad mental health day). On better days, you seem to be much more inclined to shine a light on yourself and bring out, dissect what is wrong so that you can achieve understanding- reminiscent of 4w5s. In addition, triple attachment seems too much for you, and giving two would mean double positive outlook- 9 + 2- and your strategies and motivations do not seem to compute with the double positive outlook method.

so/sp as well- I don't see much sx in you. You seem to have a very sp-edge- structure and practicality-oriented (whether or not you are good at it, you seem to focus on it, and worry about it- how to do things, how to sustain them, how to work things, your future), in service a bigger cause (soc). This doesn't mean you go from group to group seeking where you belong, but I notice that when you are criticising something, it very often involves some kind of social structure, norm, a 'cause' bigger than yourself, thus the soc-first. soc 9 would also explain some of your being 'out there' and more 'outspoken' than the usual image of the withdrawn, quiet, and nonassuming 9.

I hope I didn't miss anything. I have never spoken to you one on one in length, but you have posted quite regularly and at length, and these are just my observations as an outsider reading the things you post every now and then.

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
INFP, 9w1 6w7 3w4 so/sp, Chaotic Good, ELVF, Hufflepuff, RLOAN, Melancholic-Phlegmatic

Frosty

Poking the poodle
Instinctual Variant
sp

Nope. 9w1 for you, 6w7 second, 4 last. I don't think you have 3 or 2.

9w1- well, I don't think I need to explain 9, but w1 due to the self-contained, controlled moments you have, the frustration, the non-invasion of others except when it comes to what you think is right. It feels like the classic 1 compliant/competency strategy- remove themselves, remove their emotions, wait till something comes along that 'deserves' their attention and criticism and then just unleashes it. There's a higher level of involvement there, and w8s always come across as more apathetic to me on the social level- they don't care what you do unless you actually cross them. I posted recently that you seemed to be involved and interested in things beyond yourself, and this is a part of it.

6w7- this is a bit superficial since I don't have a hold of, or hang of your inner workings, but your dutifulness, your sense of obligation, knowing where and when to play with the rules (but then also not hesitating to challenge them!), your eye for a sense of structure but also how and where they can go wrong, are reminiscent of the attachment-compliance of 6s. 5 is the only other head type I'd consider for you, and 5s seem for too 'egotistic' so to speak, withdrawing into themselves and not caring unless it involves them. They'd likely quietly leave if they disagree instead of make a stink of something. w7 because you also seem action-oriented- sometimes moving before you think, and the occasional frenetic energy you have when trying to do what it seems like escaping (even if momentarily) from your pains, but coming back to introspect later.

4, I'm not sure what wing, but likely 5 over 3 in this case. You seem to want to look into things honestly, warts and all, instead of looking outside for reassurance that there's nothing wrong with you like a 2 would (I know you do this sometimes, but seems (to me) driven more by you having a bad day / bad mental health day). On better days, you seem to be much more inclined to shine a light on yourself and bring out, dissect what is wrong so that you can achieve understanding- reminiscent of 4w5s. In addition, triple attachment seems too much for you, and giving two would mean double positive outlook- 9 + 2- and your strategies and motivations do not seem to compute with the double positive outlook method.

so/sp as well- I don't see much sx in you. You seem to have a very sp-edge- structure and practicality-oriented (whether or not you are good at it, you seem to focus on it, and worry about it- how to do things, how to sustain them, how to work things, your future), in service a bigger cause (soc). This doesn't mean you go from group to group seeking where you belong, but I notice that when you are criticising something, it very often involves some kind of social structure, norm, a 'cause' bigger than yourself, thus the soc-first. soc 9 would also explain some of your being 'out there' and more 'outspoken' than the usual image of the withdrawn, quiet, and nonassuming 9.

I hope I didn't miss anything. I have never spoken to you one on one in length, but you have posted quite regularly and at length, and these are just my observations as an outsider reading the things you post every now and then.

Thank you for this. It is very kind of you to post such a well throught out detailed response here. I will think this over, though its honestly not super far off my self typing- my ever evolving self typing that I have not nailed down- that its very interesting and useful to me

Earl Grey

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Thank you for this. It is very kind of you to post such a well throught out detailed response here. I will think this over, though its honestly not super far off my self typing- my ever evolving self typing that I have not nailed down- that its very interesting and useful to me

I hope it is helpful- even if it may turn out wrong, I hope it helps in getting closer to the truth by picking apart any of these observations that may be incorrect and thus figuring out more of what you are not, at least. And don't mind it. I enjoy doing this.

EJCC

The Devil of TypoC
MBTI Type
ESTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Would definitely say IxFP, no problems with 9w1 (with 4 in tritype somewhere).

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Did you originally go by a different name?

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
INFP so/sp 9w1-6w7-4w5
least sure about the heart fix, but ya i think you're an Fi-user that can be mistaken for an Fe-user because you're social dominant and a 9. don't get the ISFP thing at all, i think you very clearly use Ne/Si. and blatant 9w1 imo, but i guess everyone agrees.