• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ENTP or an ENFP

What type is G-Virus?

• Total voters

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
... not easily actually. I know that as an extravert I am supposed to be flashing my feeling left right and centre but I find that the more intense they are the less likely I am to show them (intially... but when I decide to show them then it's an emotional explsions LOL)

Wild horses

MBTI Type
ENFP
LOLOL SORRY guys!!!!!!!!! I was supposed to be replying to another thread but something happened to my computer and so I ended up posting in this one.. sorry folks... oh and HI!

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I am bumping this since a few people have gotten to know me better on ventrilo. I would like to see if anyone has any other ideas now . . .

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I am bumping this since a few people have gotten to know me better on ventrilo. I would like to see if anyone has any other ideas now . . .

Ever since you've been talking to a certain F, you've gone soft. You are not an ENFP. Your little heart is just bounding around like a puppy on speed.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i think enfp too...and have since i met ya.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
Ever since you've been talking to a certain F, you've gone soft. You are not an ENFP. Your little heart is just bounding around like a puppy on speed.

LMFAO, you're evil brother, but your damn sexy.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
DAMN YOU PEOPLE, even if you guys think I am an F. Try and give some reasoning to your answers, even if it would be too much for my feeble F brain to handle.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
DAMN YOU PEOPLE, even if you guys think I am an F. Try and give some reasoning to your answers, even if it would be too much for my feeble F brain to handle.

Reasoning: You sure are attention whoring like an ENFP.

LMFAO, you're evil brother, but your damn sexy.

Reasoning: Now you're starting to spell like an ENFP.

T

ThatGirl

Every time there is conflict you jump in. Not in an attempt to figure it out but more in an attemt to smooth things over. And get people to set it aside. I think thats the values system isnt it? I dont really know, I just make connections through associations.

I recognize your type but cant put my finger on it.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
see...the problem as i see it is that you're quite intelligent so you think you're a t...but a lot of enfp's are extremely intelligent...my fathers iq was crazy high and he was an enfp.

also...you may feel a bit detached sometimes...but you know what...so do i...i don't know...it's hard to tell the difference...but...i think you're more like the guy enfp's on here then the entp's but...like i've said...who the hell knows.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Every time there is conflict you jump in. Not in an attempt to figure it out but more in an attemt to smooth things over. And get people to set it aside. I think thats the values system isnt it? I dont really know, I just make connections through associations.

I recognize your type but cant put my finger on it.

that's true too...i've seen conversations that you've had where you try to encourage someone down a particular career path...by motivating and complimenting and encouraging...it's hard to describe...but i do that all the time.

B

beyondaurora

Your Fi is far more evident than your Ti, both in your frequent proclamations of your values and *ahem* moodiness.

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
So we can keep him? :popc1: