• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ENTP or an ENFP

What type is G-Virus?

• Total voters

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Kewl! Is he housebroken?

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
*takes her new puppy home and picks up some newspapers*

redacted

You seem very ENTP to me based on Ventrilo discussions. And your Feeling seems extroverted, not introverted.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I guess I am going to have to accept the fact that I am an ENTP with morals/values, if such a ghastly thing actually exists.

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
I guess I am going to have to accept the fact that I am an ENTP with morals/values, if such a ghastly thing actually exists.

You arrogant fuck. Get off your high horse. :)

I have morals / values. Most of the ENTPs on here seem to have their own consistent code of conduct.

EcK

The Memes Justify the End
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I say lets burn him and get rid of the corpse

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
CC, I'd say he's trying to charm/BS his way out of this one...

Any recommendations on how to handle said offense?

SillySapienne

`~~Philosoflying~~`
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Synarch needs a firm lashing!!!

He's a very, very, bad boy.

Synarch, now, be a good boy and bend over for the Captain. :)

Synarch

Once Was
MBTI Type
ENTP
Synarch needs a firm lashing!!!

He's a very, very, bad boy.

Synarch, now, be a good boy and bend over for the Captain. :)

610x.jpg

(the boxer of quirinal)

Wonkavision

Retired Member
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w8
Hi everybody:D

I'm new here, so I hope you don't mind if I throw my two cents in.

Well, I'm a definite ENFP, but I tend to be fairly ENTP-ish around other Extraverts (and pretty INFP-ish around Introverts).

I have a half-baked theory about that.....but I might wait til its a little more baked before I present it. ;)

So, anyway, I am often mistaken for an ENTP, but the overall description of ENTP doesn't fit very well, whereas the description of an ENFP is dead-on accurate.

I wonder if this may be the case for G-Virus.

Moiety

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Well, I'm a definite ENFP, but I tend to be fairly ENTP-ish around other Extraverts (and pretty INFP-ish around Introverts).

Wow, me too. Specially the ENTP part. I wonder if that is why I've scored XNXP a few times now..

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
You arrogant fuck. Get off your high horse. :)

I have morals / values. Most of the ENTPs on here seem to have their own consistent code of conduct.

Hold the fuck up . . . IS THAT A SMILIE?!?!?!?!?!

We are going to have to hold onto to your NT license for a bit till you clear this grave misunderstanding up.

By the way, did anyone see where I placed my soap box? I seem to have misplaced it.