• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Am I an ENTP or an ENFP

What type is G-Virus?

• Total voters

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
Ok classical entp test:

All woman students of a professor, who is known to be very vulgar in his humour, decide to leave the room the next time he cracks an ill joke. The professor himself gets accidently informed by this.

On the next day the professor enters the hall and says "I read in the newspapers today that there are a lot of hookers missing in India". When the female students heard that sick joke, they decided to go. They alltogether stood up and left the room.

The professor went after them, desperately and shouted: "Where are you going woman, the ship for India wont leave before tomorrow" :D
---
How do you think about that ?

:wubbie: I want that professor....

You're an amazing storyteller, by the way. Unparalleled....:D

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
here is where it gets nasty. I have severe compassion for those less fortunate than me.

I feel the same way, as does one of my ENTx guy friends. That's not unusual for a T.

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
I feel the same way, as does one of my ENTx guy friends. That's not unusual for a T.
Yeah, it's probably just some damn misplaced concern for people, resulting from Extraversion.

Skyward

Badoom~
MBTI Type
infj
Enneagram
9w1

:thinking:

Probably wouldn't know what was going on. There's a chance that I would either A: Follow the women thinking something interesting is happening, or B: be too busy drawing to notice what was up.

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
I'm going to guess that some should or would have changed their minds with my latest string of posts.

Xander

Lex Parsimoniae
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w8
ENTP

You seem to prefer engaging the post not the poster in your replies.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
It's kind of stupid and not funny, due to the stupid factor, said one who is for sure not an entp.
:huh:

Ok classical entp test:

All woman students of a professor, who is known to be very vulgar in his humour, decide to leave the room the next time he cracks an ill joke. The professor himself gets accidently informed by this.

On the next day the professor enters the hall and says "I read in the newspapers today that there are a lot of hookers missing in India". When the female students heard that sick joke, they decided to go. They alltogether stood up and left the room.

The professor went after them, desperately and shouted: "Where are you going woman, the ship for India wont leave before tomorrow" :D
---
How do you think about that ?

mlittrell

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
why dont you just read the profiles for each and pick the one that makes sense. the profiles are quite different between an ENFP and an ENTP so if neither seems like you i suggest looking elsewhere.

Walking Tourist

it's tea time!
MBTI Type
esfp
Enneagram
No, that's OK. I'm not offended. It just struck me as... well... less than amusing.
I guess that a sense of humor varies greatly among personality types.
Is this the sort of joke that would amuse an ENTP rather than an ENFP????
:)

Sorry Ma'am didnt want to offend

G-Virus

Broud Balestinian
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
why dont you just read the profiles for each and pick the one that makes sense. the profiles are quite different between an ENFP and an ENTP so if neither seems like you i suggest looking elsewhere.

The entp one fits the best of all, but obviously many of the enfp things fit too. The thing that troubles me is that I seem to have Fi (not an entp thing).

Jack Flak

Permabanned
MBTI Type
type
The entp one fits the best of all, but obviously many of the enfp things fit too. The thing that troubles me is that I seem to have Fi (not an entp thing).
Function order is the biggest load of BS to hit pop psychology.

Salomé

meh
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Because he's an ENFP.