• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Excited but scared! ENFP 4w5?

Sarelli

I could have written the majority of your post myself and was recently typed ENFP but regardless of the hundreds of hours and many months I've put into learning typology and understanding different scenarios and how they'd play out, I couldn't allow myself to rest on any one type lol. I guess I will try to accept the ENFP a bit. What threw me off the most is I almost never know what I like or what I want and I feel like the only thing I'm good at is seeing things from other peoples POV, helping, maintaining the vibe. Made me think I'm On the FeTi axis. Thanks for sharing all of your post though - helped me.

RadicalDoubt

Alongside Questionable Clarity
MBTI Type
TiSi
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could have written the majority of your post myself and was recently typed ENFP but regardless of the hundreds of hours and many months I've put into learning typology and understanding different scenarios and how they'd play out, I couldn't allow myself to rest on any one type lol. I guess I will try to accept the ENFP a bit. What threw me off the most is I almost never know what I like or what I want and I feel like the only thing I'm good at is seeing things from other peoples POV, helping, maintaining the vibe. Made me think I'm On the FeTi axis. Thanks for sharing all of your post though - helped me.

If this is the case and you do think you are an ENFP, it may be worth considering social 2 or 9 as your enneatype, as for Fi users they tend to be more externally aware and less aware of their own desires.