• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Help Me Figure Out My Type

Mr. Meow-Meow

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
9w1
1) Context
a) I’m 21 years old and live in the northeastern United States. I have no impairments that will affect this questionnaire. I’m into spiritual/mystical mambo jumbo but I’m not really attached to one religion. My political stances tend to be on the left, I would consider myself to be a leftist (not an extremist or a centrist, just somewhere in that area).

b) I’m considering every type except for ESxx and Te-doms. When I initially discovered MBTI it was through 16personalities, I eventually learned that the website might not be accurate and tried to find my real types ever since. 16p originally typed me as an INTP, but from interactions with people who know better about MBTI they suggest that I’m either an IxFP or an INTP. As for Enneagram (if this questionnaire can be used for that) I usually test as either a 4w5, 5w4, or 5w6. Some suggest that I’m a type 6, though I do have severe anxiety that anxiety isn’t centered around a fear of being without security. In fact out of all the basic fears for the Enneagram types the type 3 basic fear is what I relate to the most, but I’m way too introverted to be a type 3.

2) What Do You Deem As Your Purpose In Life?
To try to be as successful and great as I can be in my particular fields of interest.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
Sloth is the sin I relate to the most, and can be lazy and slow to make a decision sometimes. To be honest this is the only sin that I can even remotely relate to. Wrath would be the sin I relate to the least as I’m not really an angry person.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:
The type of people you are drawn to
I’m drawn to the eccentric and quirky types of people.

The type of people who are drawn to you
People who are impressed with my knowledge about certain subjects. That’s all I’ve got, I've never had a lot of friends.

The type of people you are repulsed by
People who are rude, mean, impolite, and inconsiderate of others. Also, people who are ignorant, illogical, and force their beliefs on others.

5) What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
People who are able to think fast and talk quickly. I’ve had problems with speaking and trying to communicate my thoughts and feelings. I keep on tripping up over my words or using them incorrectly. Most of the time I just don’t say anything unless I absolutely have to. This makes me come off as an extremely quiet person.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:
Anger
I don’t like to show my anger a lot but it sometimes come through with passive-aggressiveness.

Shame
I don’t really feel this a lot as I don’t have much that I am ashamed over.

Fear
As I’ve already stated I do have a lot of anxiety and fears over different things.

Love/passion
I’ve never really felt love or passion towards anyone in my life. I’ve never had a girlfriend before and even when it comes to non-romantic love I’ve never felt much of that either.

Conflict
I avoid conflict as it makes me feel uncomfortable and anxious.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you’ve been unable to conquer, ect)?
Accidentally stumbling across things that completely change my life in a positive way. Having a little bit of success only to be met by failure.

8) What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
I would like to go into film making, I’ve always wanted to go into some artistic medium ever since I was a little kid and film seemed to be the one best suited for me. I would change it if I became so passionate about the other work/study it is.

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
Their attitude or how they act, I can usually tell it based on what they are saying or what they are wearing.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
I feel that humans are naturally evil and want to harm others who are not like them. Outside of climate change, I feel that the biggest problem that humanity faces are our growing divisions and lack of understanding with each other. It’s going to boil over eventually and it’s not going to be pretty.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
I’m starting to get really into professional wrestling, I’m fascinated by how it combines athletics and theater. If I ever went into the business I wouldn't want to be a wrestler or a wrestling announcer, I would want to be a booker. My other interests include video games, music, and film.

12) How do you usually “hang out” with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
I like to hangout with one of my friends at a time. When I hang out with my friends we spend most of the time either playing video games or just talking with each other, usually they initiate the interaction. I don’t have a lot of friends mostly because I’m so introverted and just generally feel uncomfortable around people.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
Actions, it’s one thing to say something it’s another to actually do it. Although words can hurt or help just as much as actions.

15) Oh dear, you’ve been cursed by a witch! It’s ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….
To be immortal. Even though the future is starting to look bleaker and bleaker, I would be a little bit happier and more confidant if I couldn’t die. Plus, I don’t want to miss out on any good music, movies, or video games after I die.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
I hope to avoid being an angry, bitter old man that never achieved much in his life.

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
I tend to really obsess over one particular thing for a certain amount of time and then move on to something else. My obsessions usually do tend to merge with each other.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are your preferences and tendencies?
I tend to be somewhere in between, I can’t stand a messy room but my ideal room does have a little mess in it. I try to plan far in advance but then I end up having to improvise.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?
I enjoy comfort and trying to create it by being in a relaxed and quiet environment.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Welcome to the forum! :)

I strongly suspect you're core 9. Possibly 935, probably sp/so.

Mr. Meow-Meow

MBTI Type
?
Enneagram
9w1
Thank you, do you have any suggestions on what my MBTI would be or did I accidentally fill out the Enneagram questionnaire?

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you, do you have any suggestions on what my MBTI would be or did I accidentally fill out the Enneagram questionnaire?

I don't generally consider myself talented at typing for MBTI, sorry. You're clearly an I, but otherwise I dunno. :)