• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What’s my type?

SigningBeast

MBTI Type
INFP
  • 1) Context:
    a) What is your age range and general location (Country so that cultural values can be taken into account)? Do you have any impairments that may affect the way that you answer this questionnaire? Any religious or political beliefs (or anything else along those lines) that also might have an effect?
    -I'm 19 in the USA. I'm agnostic but am pretty open to religious beliefs of other people.

b) Which types are you currently considering? Why are you considering them and why haven't you decided on one?
    -ISFP is definitely one because all of the characters that I relate to in shows or TV is ISFP, to put it simply.
    -ISTP because people think I use Ti.
    -I have kind of decided on ISFP, but people are also saying I use Si, but I'm convinced that i use Se over Si.

2) What do you deem as your purpose in life?
  • Currently, to be able to speak for the underdog. I'm part of the school newspaper and I tend to use it for things I believe in and that others believe in, too. Even if I don't, I'll still write about it.

3) Of the seven deadly sins, which one(s) do you relate to the most and the least and why?
  • The first one I thought of is wrath. I think it's because of how impulsive I am and how much I react to things.. good and bad.

4) Analyzing your relationships with others, briefly describe:

a) The type of people you are drawn to
  • people that are down for random adventures or road trips

b) The type of people who are drawn to you
  • people that tend to be drawn to me is the people that are quiet and possibility driven.

c) The type of people you are repulsed by
  • people that are fake and act fake to gain a following.

5)What are the traits in others that you admire but you cannot emulate yourself? Elaborate.
  • I admire my friend's way of being open to possibilities. I tend to be very "this is what is happening." And very "it happened, we can't change it." Other people try to make the present better from the past, but sometimes they can live in the past.

6) Describe your relationship with the following:

a) Anger
  • had it growing up. Tend to have it when I'm super stressed and tend to be very outward.

b) Shame
  • doesn't last very long. No more than a day, then I forget what I'm shameful of after unless someone reminds me. I do try to fix it when it happens so I don't feel it for very long.

c) Fear
  • i go against it a lot.

d) Love/passion
  • i don't know much about love, but passion is something I can relate to a lot. I believe that passion is what drives people.

e) Conflict
  • i avoid it if it's against me. I confront if it's towards someone to clarify something before I assume. I use to assume then a conflict will start, but now I try to clarify.

7) What are some of the themes that have played a prominent role in your life (ie. A struggle you've been unable to conquer, ect)?
  • a theme that has a prominent role in my life is a problematic family. If you watched boy meets world, people have said I'm a girl version of Shawn hunter, which now that I'm older and rewatching it, I agree.

8) Answer only one of the following:

a) [College aged and above] What is your area of work/study? Why did you choose this and would you change it? If so, what would be your ideal?
  • im an English/journalism major. I chose it because I'm good at writing and doing research and I figured I would utilize that. I enjoy it

b)[Under college aged] What do you plan on studying/working as in the future? How did you go about deciding this? If this is not your ideal area of pursuit, what would be?

9) When meeting a new person, what do you tend to focus on?
  • I tend to focus on their beliefs and how they treat other people.

10) How do you feel about humanity as a whole? What do you feel are some of the biggest problems the human race faces and why?
  • I wish humanity will change because we are flawed and prejudiced and mean towards one another.

11) What are some of your hobbies and interests?
  • photography, art, writing, being outside (like hiking)

13) How do you usually "hang out" with your friend(s)? When answering, think about what activities you tend to choose, whether you hang out with one person at once or many, whether or not you initiate the interaction.
  • we tend to go out and do something or watch movies inside and talk. I don't really initiate conversation.

14) What is more important, actions or words? Why?
  • both, you can't just choose one or the other. They are both important equally. I say this because a person is more complex than this or that, both has to work together.

15) Oh dear, you've been cursed by a witch! It's ok though, you get a choice on which curse you will receive. Will you choose….

a) To never be able to experience the sensation of taste
    b) To be immortal
    c) To lose your memories (x)
    d) To be poor for the rest of your life
    e) Or to never experience passion
    Elaborate on why!
    I would lose my memories because it'll be interesting to see how I could change as a person because of it.

16) What do you hope to avoid being? If it helps, describe a person who embodies what you avoid/you as a villain, ect.
  • I like myself, but I would like to be able to place my impulsiveness somewhere more positive

17) How do you relate to obsession? Do you tend to "merge" with others or your interests? How do you feel about the idea of doing this?
  • I tend to hyper focus on one thing for a while until I become an expert. I also tend to know rather i would like another person's interest or not. So, I don't really need to merge, but I can be understanding of it.

18) Organized or messy? Plans and blueprints or impulse and surprises? What are you preferences and tendencies?
  • messy; impulsive in the long run, plans in short run. My preferences and tendencies tend to be very short term.

19) How do you subjectively view comfort and how do you create comfort in your life and surroundings?
  • im very simple so my comfort is definitely just getting out of my room and like reading outside.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I would guess 97x sp/so.

Luminous

༻✧✧༺
MBTI Type
Iᑎᖴᑭ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Okay, can you explain that to me because I only kind of understood "sp/so"

Enneagram core type 9. Tritype 97(not sure whether the last is 2,3,or 4). Instinctual stacking self preservation/social/sexual. But it is just a guess. I could be wrong. ;)

SigningBeast

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram core type 9. Tritype 97(not sure whether the last is 2,3,or 4). Instinctual stacking self preservation/social/sexual. But it is just a guess. I could be wrong. ;)
Interesting. I've always gotten 954 I believe in enneagram. Or maybe 956 (I do know what tritype is, however, I don't remember what numbers go into what category)
my MBTI has always been Sensor (or Se) and something else. I know it doesn't correlate (I know more about MBTI but am interested in learning others) but it would make sense to have Sp/So to equal ISFP. Just comparing notes

Last edited: