• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type This Girl

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I'm not sure if I can provide enough information, but I'll do what I can, since she's been something of a puzzle for me for a while, and I want your perspective.

So, she's a varsity cheerleader, has a 3.97something GPA unweighted, in the Debate Club, National Honor Society, Quiz Bowl, in the IB Program, and takes a math course two levels ahead of the normal curriculum.

Now for the important stuff.

Now, she conveys a collected, level-headed image and is highly intelligent, a candidate for Valedictorian of our class. When she came over to my house for a project she mentioned that in her math course she has to study, which she dislikes, since she claims it makes her feel stupid.

She isn't afraid of socializing, ran for multiple leadership positions, and wore dresses, as well as coordinates her clothing.

She also ''works the system'', as my one friend put it, as she is known for cheating from the years past and taking old hall passes and reusing them, for which she was accused and punished after getting caught.

Her body language is normal, and she also procrastinates on things, I believe, but always gets things done on time, and seems to be working on that now as she gets older. She connects points easily, and I'm sure she's an N, uses words excellently, and is generally more intelligent than our whole class.

I'm thinking she's an NT, maybe INTP, trying to project something else, though with her knowledge and intelligence still in tact.

Thoughts?

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx

spirilis

Senior Membrane
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
ya, sounds ESTJ to me. The ESTJs I've known have been exceptional at connecting the dots for things they're extremely motivated to consider.

Chris_in_Orbit

MBTI Type
ESTJ
If you are positive on the N, I would say ENTJ or ENFJ. The E and J are pretty evident to me.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Weeiirrrdd.

I always figured otherwise, but everything I've said kind of contradicts that.

Yeah, she willingly jumps into philosophical subjects or questions in a snap, so I'm going for an EXTJ, based on what I've posted.

My only quip is that it seems that she's covering this analytical, calculating interior in certain situations, though it's evident otherwise.

I mean, she doesn't seem like a natural extrovert, but maybe it's my definition of extroversion which needs some fixing.

Fiver

MBTI Type
ENTP
I would not rule out ENTP. Does she also have friends who are quirky, more intellectual or out there?

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
it would seem that she reeks of Te
connecting points = noticing patterns = Ne
re-uses hall passes = low Fi
ESTJ

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
I would not rule out ENTP. Does she also have friends who are quirky, more intellectual or out there?

Yes, actually.

King sns

MBTI Type
enfp
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't like this person from what I read...

screams ESTJ

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
You know, a few people share your sentiments, but she's not a bad person, and is really quite amicable.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
I think she's an ESTJ- lol.
Possibly an ENTJ if you are that sure on the N but I don't think an NT would cheat to get ahead.
I'm not even generalizing here. An Intuitive would rather rely on his or her own intuition when he or she doesn't know the answers than cheating- hell, the person you cheat off of could be wrong.

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
If you think she could be INTP, then I suggest that she is probably ENTP.
Many ENTPs here are highly intelligent, know multiple languages, etc.
ENTP does not mean lazy.
And she's way too outgoing to appear to be an INTP.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Lol, you appear to be saying that you think she's an N because she's able to connect points and seems coherent and intelligent. Perhaps it's just your phrasing.

Everything you said seems very SJ to me, with the possible exception of debate club. ESxJ, possibly ENxJ.

Bougal

HUZZAH!
MBTI Type
ENTP
Sounds like an ENTP or maybe a slight J. I'm pretty sure about the ENT; she sounds like me.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Lol, you appear to be saying that you think she's an N because she's able to connect points and seems coherent and intelligent. Perhaps it's just your phrasing.

Not at all what I'm trying to say, as you've suggested. A few posts down I also mentioned that she's always ready for any philosophical debate and poses questions that require some kind of inclination for abstract thinking. I know one girl who's a hardcore XSTJ and has no patience for anything beyond the concrete (not to sound cliche), but can easily recall points that contradict each other and is another one of the top students.

Sounds like an ENTP or maybe a slight J. I'm pretty sure about the ENT; she sounds like me.

Yeah, I was considering ENTj. You're the second ENTX to relate to her description.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I'm actually going to go against what everyone's saying and throw out ENFJ, from personal experience IRL. I know a girl who's ENFJ; she's president of student council, varsity cheerleader and CC, and is basically involved in everything. Skip to a different girl, who I know more academically; she's very smart, but she doesn't really see herself as being so, and she's not so much into studying, but does so and gets everything done on time and well.

I wouldn't be so quick to say NT because of sheer intelligence; F and T can both be "smart" but they just project their intelligence in different manners.

I don't think she'd be ENTJ; I know quite a few, including my twin, and while they do have a tendency to conquer the world, I don't really see the same attitude in the girl you're talking about.
I don't think I'd say ESTJ/ESFJ, unless she's kind of doing it more for the appearances and popularity, etc. If she's a sincerely open, cheerful person that doesn't judge, but enjoys the interaction of people, then I'd lean slightly more to ENxJ. And she does fit a lot of my ENFJ friends; diversely intelligent, sociable, enjoys leadership activities where she can work with people, and if she's sincere on top of that....yeah, I'd say ENFJ.

Jeffster

veteran attention whore
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx
If she's a sincerely open, cheerful person that doesn't judge, but enjoys the interaction of people, then I'd lean slightly more to ENxJ.

Bogus. There are plenty of sincerely open, cheerful people that enjoy the interaction of people that are ESJ. And everybody judges, so I don't know what you mean by that.