• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Type This Girl

Thursday

Earth Exalted
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Bogus. There are plenty of sincerely open, cheerful people that enjoy the interaction of people that are ESJ. And everybody judges, so I don't know what you mean by that.

damn jeffster, no wonder everyone loves you :wubbie:

Kristiana

MBTI Type
INTJ
ExxJ... not enough info for me to discern the other two letters. She sounds like she has a strong desire to be in control (J), and she sounds very social (E).

INTJMom

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w4
I'm actually going to go against what everyone's saying and throw out ENFJ, from personal experience IRL. I know a girl who's ENFJ; she's president of student council, varsity cheerleader and CC, and is basically involved in everything. Skip to a different girl, who I know more academically; she's very smart, but she doesn't really see herself as being so, and she's not so much into studying, but does so and gets everything done on time and well.

I wouldn't be so quick to say NT because of sheer intelligence; F and T can both be "smart" but they just project their intelligence in different manners.

I don't think she'd be ENTJ; I know quite a few, including my twin, and while they do have a tendency to conquer the world, I don't really see the same attitude in the girl you're talking about.
I don't think I'd say ESTJ/ESFJ, unless she's kind of doing it more for the appearances and popularity, etc. If she's a sincerely open, cheerful person that doesn't judge, but enjoys the interaction of people, then I'd lean slightly more to ENxJ. And she does fit a lot of my ENFJ friends; diversely intelligent, sociable, enjoys leadership activities where she can work with people, and if she's sincere on top of that....yeah, I'd say ENFJ.
I decided to go back and read the OP after I read this post, and I now agree with this post that the girl could be an ENFJ. I have an ENFJ son who is a lot like the OP - except for the dresses. :newwink:

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Bogus. There are plenty of sincerely open, cheerful people that enjoy the interaction of people that are ESJ. And everybody judges, so I don't know what you mean by that.

Of course. Don't get me wrong; I'm not trying to demonize ESJs. But when I compare the differences between ESJs and ENJs, there's really just a few slight differences in their purposes and the way and reasons they do things, deeper down. To me, this girl sounds more N than S, from personal experience and knowing a lot of people from both sides.

I reread what I wrote, and I did sound a bit prejudice against ESJs; that was not my purpose, and I'm sorry for that ^^; I like ESJs, but they do have some differences in that way; ESJs are a little bit different in what they do because of the fact that they often do it more because that's what they're supposed to or are encouraged to do.
And that's not a bad thing.

MBTI Type
ENTP
I don't think I'd say ESTJ/ESFJ, unless she's kind of doing it more for the appearances and popularity, etc. If she's a sincerely open, cheerful person that doesn't judge, but enjoys the interaction of people, then I'd lean slightly more to ENxJ. And she does fit a lot of my ENFJ friends; diversely intelligent, sociable, enjoys leadership activities where she can work with people, and if she's sincere on top of that....yeah, I'd say ENFJ.

I can't see an ENFJ cheating like that unless it was for a good cause.
An ENTJ would cheat because they thought it was a stupid rule. An ESTJ would cheat and rationalize it somehow as not cheating or that they deserved to cheat after all their hard work or something. I suspect it's the ESTJ reason.

Anyways, the varsity cheerleader thing jumped out to me as ESTJ. She doesn't sound like an INTP at all. That life would drive an INTP up the wall and I can't see an INTP saying that studying makes them feel stupid. Unlike most ESTJs, INTPs don't think they know all there is to know.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
I could see an ENFJ cheating like that :B In fact, I could see almost anyone of a higher intelligence of any type cheating the system, even just a little; things get boring.
I know a lot of INFJs that cheat the system. I know ENFJs that cheat the system too; it's kind of a thrill, and many times it's easy to worm our way out of it because no one suspects ;)
So I wouldn't be so quick to rule it out because of that. NFJs are only as good as people think we are, if you know what I mean.

Ism

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
9w1
Hmm...

It's difficult to say, because I don't know her personally, and she seems to relate to me in a lot of ways, both from my own intuition and from her own words.

Maybe I've painted her to be a socialite, which isn't the case, so I'm going to lean towards a balanced INTP. Though the behavior [listed] in itself contradicts my intuition, the context and tone of that behavior point to my ever-changing conclusion.

I'm sure it'd be ten times easier if she was raised in a different environment.

gloomy-optimist

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w3
Yeah; if I knew her, I might be able to provide more insight. There's really no single type for an over-achiever, so over the internet info only goes so far there...
One doesn't have to be E to be social; one doesn't have to be S to be a cheerleader; one doesn't have to be T to be smart, but there's also no real way to indicate she's not those things either, right now. I mean, heck, I'm INFJ, but last year I was still president of three clubs and treasurer of another, along with maintaining a 4.3 GPA. I know cheerleaders who are ESxx types, but also ENTx and ENFx and Ixxx etc. There's really nothing that's terribly type specific; she seems pretty rounded, no matter what.

Last edited: