• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Please type me questionnaire

sensational

Q0: Disclaim now if you have any mental health problems or are in a particular mental state (sad, annoyed, etc) which may bias or change your answers. This will allow typists to make adjustments.
n/a
Q1: Why do you want to learn more about your type? Also, why are you interested in personality typology in general?
I have been interested in typcology for 5 years now and have not settled on a type. However I love the theory especially cognitive functions. It seems I can type anyone but myself! I know I am an introvert. i want to settle on a type for self growth and a better understanding of myself. Typcology has become an interest of mine as im interested in a lot of abstract concepts and I have always had a hard time connecting with people. I have made some wonderful friends in the mbti community that have really gotten me. I enjoy analyzing people, trying to understand how they work and what makes people tick as well. Personality theories have allowed me to understand people so much better.
Q2: Work/life balance: do you use a concept like this? Do you think that there is a distinction between "work" and "life"? Explain why or why not.
Yes I do. If you have an awful 9-5 job that involves no passion then I think this really comes into affect finding ways to get creative outside of work so your energy is not depleted. There is a need to create a boundary separating the two. If you have a job that you are passionate about then I think this plays less of a role because you can let work and life merge more without becoming completely drained.
Q3: What do you look for in your friends? What qualities do you like having in your friends and what qualities do you not like? Explain why you like and dislike said qualities.
I find it hard to meet people who “get” me. I look for friends who are honest, insightful, kind, intelligent, easygoing, and able to talk in depth about concepts ideas and theories.
Q4: Do you behave differently with strangers or in professional settings compared to people you know or in casual settings? Explain the differences and explain possible reasons why those reasons exist. If there are little to no differences, explain possible reasons why there are little to no differences.
Yes, I am usually quite reserved, but I can get much sillier once I get to know someone. I don’t often show my “true” self.
Q5: When other people talk about you, how do they usually describe you and the way you act? How do other people say they perceive you? Do not talk about your opinion on how people perceive you
I am usually described as quiet, kind, intelligent, a little aloof, and can come across as mysterious or intimidating im told.
Q6: How do you think other people perceive you? What do you want other people to see in you? When others hear the name [Your Name], what do you want them to think of? Do you (or do you feel that you) are projecting a "persona"? Why or why not? Do you think you projecting (or not) your persona is a good or bad thing? Explain why.
I think I come off as kind of shy, im bad at verbalizing which I hate. I have a tough time putting my thoughts into words which makes me seem awkward. Im not very intune with my surroundings which also adds to my awkwardness. I definitely have a public and private persona. I’m nerdy, sillier and maybe less nice than I seem lol. I wish I was more outgoing, warm, witty, and had a “life of the party” sort of personality. Im not really the party type.
Q7: When interacting socially, do you take note of who interacts with who? That is to say, do you take note of the "cliques" or "groups" that form in environments such as work or school? Does this knowledge or this not knowing factor into your decision making in social interaction?
I do take note, but don’t care much about these. I’d much rather hang out with interesting people with their own thoughts and opinions than the popular people.
Q8: What qualities or values do you value or want to see in yourself? Do you meet those qualities or values? Why do you value those qualities and values?
I value authenticity, kindness, intellectual discovery, freedom, open mindedness, and personal growth. These are traits that I have just always been drawn to in others and wish to see more of in myself. I have them all to an extent, but feel I could always do better.
Q9: Imagine your ideal house. What does it look like? What rooms are there and how are they arranged? What amenities does it have? You are free to design a house either for only yourself or for family/friends.
I guess I don’t care much about stuff, or my surroundings. If my house is peaceful and minimalistic while serving my needs that would be enough. I would like to have nice backyard/garden space though.
Q10: What hobbies or creative pursuits do you take in your free time? Why did you decide to take up these hobbies or creative pursuits? In what way do these impact your life?
I like to research random concepts, ive been into lucid dreaming lately and have found it fascinating. All forms of art and specifically music are my biggest passions. Music just really helps me process emotionally as Im not the best with understanding and have difficulty pinpointing my own feelings. As for research, I just love learning.
Q11: When beginning a romantic relationship, what are you most afraid of happening (with respect to the romantic relationship)? If you have never been in a romantic relationship, imagine.
I think im most afraid of being left and not being able to meet the other’s needs. I’m not the best with feelings and emotions.
Q12: Related to Q11: describe your ideal partner and what traits or qualities they have. Describe their body and demeanor. Do the things you expect and want in a partner parallel what you expect and want from yourself?
I think the older I get the more I realize that one person cant be everything you hope for and want in life. That being said I just want a genuine connection that lasts a lifetime. Someone who will always be there for me and life me up. A best friend with chemistry. I expect and want me to do the same.
Im always attracted to emotional and deeply feeling artsy types.
Q13: Also pertaining to romance: now that you have elaborated on your ideal partner, describe your ideal relationship with that partner. How will you and them interact? What will daily life be like? Why do you want this life?
I need someone who can be there for me but give me my own space as well. I want us to be able to better each other and to have amazing conversations. I am a very private person who needs my alone time but I also long for intimate deep connection.
Q14: What is your relationship with money? Do you value money? What are your spending habits? Do you try to save money? Do you see yourself as good at handling money?
Im not too attached to money or material goods. I am not a big spender but I think money is there to enjoy and if possible to help others with. I think we need to look for a sense of security in something other than money, it’s a mistake many people make.
Q15: What is your fashion sense? What do you usually wear when going out? Do you see yourself as being fashionable? Do you care about fashion and the manner with which you present yourself to others?
I like to be fashionable and enjoy shopping for the most part. I will wear whats trendy as long as I feel good in it and find it comfortable. A typical outfit for me is just jeans, a tshirt, and sandals.
Q16: The bedroom is arguably the most personal space one has. So, describe the state of your bedroom. Is it organized or messy? How are the things arranged? What objects are in it? Decorations? Do you particularly care about the state of your bedroom or your living spaces in general?
Im not a neat freak and don’t care too much about my surroundings. I keep things minimalistic. I have my desk, bed, a couple pictures, flowers, and some cool lights. I find it difficult to think if theres too much clutter. My room is blue which I find is a calming color.
Q17: When you feel upset, what do you usually do to make yourself feel better/what do you do in general when you are upset? "Upset" I am defining to be "state of extremely feeling a/some negative emotion(s)".
As mentioned early music really helps me process my feelings. I can never pinpoint what it is exactly that im feeling, or sometimes what it even is that’s upsetting me. I will sometimes journal too which can help.
Q17: Now that you have finished the questionnaire, do you have any notes or anything to add? You may talk about how you felt taking the questionnaire and the experience of answering the questions. This may also be used to help select a type for you.
I cant think of anything to add, I found this questionnaire to be quite thorough. I find it challenging to talk about myself actually, I don’t think much about my own identity except in relation to others.

Vendrah

MBTI Type
NP
Enneagram
Q0: Disclaim now if you have any mental health problems or are in a particular mental state (sad, annoyed, etc) which may bias or change your answers. This will allow typists to make adjustments.
n/a
Q1: Why do you want to learn more about your type? Also, why are you interested in personality typology in general?
I have been interested in typcology for 5 years now and have not settled on a type. However I love the theory especially cognitive functions. It seems I can type anyone but myself! I know I am an introvert. i want to settle on a type for self growth and a better understanding of myself. Typcology has become an interest of mine as im interested in a lot of abstract concepts and I have always had a hard time connecting with people. I have made some wonderful friends in the mbti community that have really gotten me. I enjoy analyzing people, trying to understand how they work and what makes people tick as well. Personality theories have allowed me to understand people so much better.
Q2: Work/life balance: do you use a concept like this? Do you think that there is a distinction between "work" and "life"? Explain why or why not.
Yes I do. If you have an awful 9-5 job that involves no passion then I think this really comes into affect finding ways to get creative outside of work so your energy is not depleted. There is a need to create a boundary separating the two. If you have a job that you are passionate about then I think this plays less of a role because you can let work and life merge more without becoming completely drained.
Q3: What do you look for in your friends? What qualities do you like having in your friends and what qualities do you not like? Explain why you like and dislike said qualities.
I find it hard to meet people who “get” me. I look for friends who are honest, insightful, kind, intelligent, easygoing, and able to talk in depth about concepts ideas and theories.
Q4: Do you behave differently with strangers or in professional settings compared to people you know or in casual settings? Explain the differences and explain possible reasons why those reasons exist. If there are little to no differences, explain possible reasons why there are little to no differences.
Yes, I am usually quite reserved, but I can get much sillier once I get to know someone. I don’t often show my “true” self.
Q5: When other people talk about you, how do they usually describe you and the way you act? How do other people say they perceive you? Do not talk about your opinion on how people perceive you
I am usually described as quiet, kind, intelligent, a little aloof, and can come across as mysterious or intimidating im told.
Q6: How do you think other people perceive you? What do you want other people to see in you? When others hear the name [Your Name], what do you want them to think of? Do you (or do you feel that you) are projecting a "persona"? Why or why not? Do you think you projecting (or not) your persona is a good or bad thing? Explain why.
I think I come off as kind of shy, im bad at verbalizing which I hate. I have a tough time putting my thoughts into words which makes me seem awkward. Im not very intune with my surroundings which also adds to my awkwardness. I definitely have a public and private persona. I’m nerdy, sillier and maybe less nice than I seem lol. I wish I was more outgoing, warm, witty, and had a “life of the party” sort of personality. Im not really the party type.
Q7: When interacting socially, do you take note of who interacts with who? That is to say, do you take note of the "cliques" or "groups" that form in environments such as work or school? Does this knowledge or this not knowing factor into your decision making in social interaction?
I do take note, but don’t care much about these. I’d much rather hang out with interesting people with their own thoughts and opinions than the popular people.
Q8: What qualities or values do you value or want to see in yourself? Do you meet those qualities or values? Why do you value those qualities and values?
I value authenticity, kindness, intellectual discovery, freedom, open mindedness, and personal growth. These are traits that I have just always been drawn to in others and wish to see more of in myself. I have them all to an extent, but feel I could always do better.
Q9: Imagine your ideal house. What does it look like? What rooms are there and how are they arranged? What amenities does it have? You are free to design a house either for only yourself or for family/friends.
I guess I don’t care much about stuff, or my surroundings. If my house is peaceful and minimalistic while serving my needs that would be enough. I would like to have nice backyard/garden space though.
Q10: What hobbies or creative pursuits do you take in your free time? Why did you decide to take up these hobbies or creative pursuits? In what way do these impact your life?
I like to research random concepts, ive been into lucid dreaming lately and have found it fascinating. All forms of art and specifically music are my biggest passions. Music just really helps me process emotionally as Im not the best with understanding and have difficulty pinpointing my own feelings. As for research, I just love learning.
Q11: When beginning a romantic relationship, what are you most afraid of happening (with respect to the romantic relationship)? If you have never been in a romantic relationship, imagine.
I think im most afraid of being left and not being able to meet the other’s needs. I’m not the best with feelings and emotions.
Q12: Related to Q11: describe your ideal partner and what traits or qualities they have. Describe their body and demeanor. Do the things you expect and want in a partner parallel what you expect and want from yourself?
I think the older I get the more I realize that one person cant be everything you hope for and want in life. That being said I just want a genuine connection that lasts a lifetime. Someone who will always be there for me and life me up. A best friend with chemistry. I expect and want me to do the same.
Im always attracted to emotional and deeply feeling artsy types.
Q13: Also pertaining to romance: now that you have elaborated on your ideal partner, describe your ideal relationship with that partner. How will you and them interact? What will daily life be like? Why do you want this life?
I need someone who can be there for me but give me my own space as well. I want us to be able to better each other and to have amazing conversations. I am a very private person who needs my alone time but I also long for intimate deep connection.
Q14: What is your relationship with money? Do you value money? What are your spending habits? Do you try to save money? Do you see yourself as good at handling money?
Im not too attached to money or material goods. I am not a big spender but I think money is there to enjoy and if possible to help others with. I think we need to look for a sense of security in something other than money, it’s a mistake many people make.
Q15: What is your fashion sense? What do you usually wear when going out? Do you see yourself as being fashionable? Do you care about fashion and the manner with which you present yourself to others?
I like to be fashionable and enjoy shopping for the most part. I will wear whats trendy as long as I feel good in it and find it comfortable. A typical outfit for me is just jeans, a tshirt, and sandals.
Q16: The bedroom is arguably the most personal space one has. So, describe the state of your bedroom. Is it organized or messy? How are the things arranged? What objects are in it? Decorations? Do you particularly care about the state of your bedroom or your living spaces in general?
Im not a neat freak and don’t care too much about my surroundings. I keep things minimalistic. I have my desk, bed, a couple pictures, flowers, and some cool lights. I find it difficult to think if theres too much clutter. My room is blue which I find is a calming color.
Q17: When you feel upset, what do you usually do to make yourself feel better/what do you do in general when you are upset? "Upset" I am defining to be "state of extremely feeling a/some negative emotion(s)".
As mentioned early music really helps me process my feelings. I can never pinpoint what it is exactly that im feeling, or sometimes what it even is that’s upsetting me. I will sometimes journal too which can help.
Q17: Now that you have finished the questionnaire, do you have any notes or anything to add? You may talk about how you felt taking the questionnaire and the experience of answering the questions. This may also be used to help select a type for you.
I cant think of anything to add, I found this questionnaire to be quite thorough. I find it challenging to talk about myself actually, I don’t think much about my own identity except in relation to others.

Ok, nobody answer and I impulsively decided to answer because of the bump bbbuuutttt...

I am kind of the controversy guy. Because I sort of type by Jung Typology which is sort of my interpretation but actually sort of is true to Jung rather than with me adding stuff. I don't go by cognitive functions.

Jung typology splits in two: Attitude type (E or I) and function type (N, S, F, T). The cross of two gives the 8 main types, that are NOT functions (the functions are N, S, F, T). More details on my signature. I will type you with the same framework Jung did use to type Schiller.

You did make very clear that you are an introvert, with the text putting many references to introversion. So I can skip that.

In terms of functions (N, S, F, T), N runs strongly on you, specially when you see it as the lens of Big 5 (Openness to Experience):
- Ideas, concepts, analyzing, etc... relates to Big 5 Openness to ideas/Intellect, which means enjoys debating and reading ideas.
- Artistic Interest do relates to music. By 16P "internal" "research", ENFP/INFP are the types that listen to music the most, also the ones more related to art.
- Insightful and mysterious, relates to a cross of Introversion and Intuition.
- Lucid dreaming, relates to a cross of Introversion and Intuition.

The cross of N and i gives the Ni-type on Jung. The reason you might be confusing a little is that most internet descriptions are sort of "Ni = INJ" thing, but the Ni type on Jung is not particularly a J or a P on MBTI. MBTI J/P and Jung J/P are quite detached from each other, MBTI failed to connect both in the past (Costa & McRae on the article relating Big 5 with MBTI and criticizing MBTI).

MBTI J/P is evaluated separately and I sort of like to exchange with Conscientiousness as well, but, in this questionnaire I don't really see much tips (except "easy going") about a MBTI J/P, so I can't say much (actually, I and probably others are not much found of the questionnaire you did use). But MBTI J/P is pretty easy and is pretty much the stereotype, it relates to being organized vs disorganized, scheduled/planned vs spontaneous, these kinds of things. But since you are a N, best guess is you are a P (on official MBTI and on Sakinorva test, N/S and P/J are averagely correlated). It is just that. For Jung J/P, which I generally call R/I, you are a Perceiver because your dominant function is intuition (P in Jung = N, S as dominant function; J in Jung = T, F as dom. func.).

So far I would say that you are a Ni type on Jung typology, without any specific secondary function, which gives you a middle stage of differentiation (which is where most people usually falls at - a stage where you are either an ambivert with a clear primary and secondary function OR you have a primary function with some E/I orientation/preference).