• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

My Enneagram core

Red Memories

Haunted Echoes
MBTI Type
ESFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
What I should point out (and I'm not accusing anyone here of doing it, but it is worth pointing out) is that it is quite common for people to type someone as a sensor and then accuse them of intuitive bias when they disagree with it.

I do agree this happens certainly. I just know it is sadly, a common insult to sensors to suggest they are less intelligent.
[MENTION=41240]Majesty[/MENTION] your chart is fair but keep in mind only 2.5% ofthe population period are people with IQs above 130 which qualify as gifted. Which means the sample size here will be quite small. Statistics are so variable, we also have to assume these people typed themselves correctly.

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Well, all that potentially "proves" is Te and possibly Se (in MB speak, which I shall remain in for the purposes of this discussion). It could indicate PoLR Ti (ExFP), but I wouldn't load all eggs in that basket.

Probably ENFP then if I am Ti PoLR :cry:

Coriolis

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
.....so um...sensors can be quite intelligent. And sensors can enjoy intuitive abstract discussion. Sensing in this case is how you take in information for your Fi. I assume you do understand this though, or at least I hope you don't think sensors are inherently non-abstract uncreative and unintelligent beings.

re: it is a really bad MBTI stereotype that only intuitives are creative and smart. Sensors are perfectly capable of being those things.
Indeed. A common nickname for ISFP type is "The Artist". Artists are nothing if not creative.

As an alternative, they can also be mistyped and they are an intuitive.

How so?

Explain this then:

iqbymbtitype.jpg

It's quite encouraged with this thread, it's appreciated and yeah, I understand: I'm fatigued by some misunderstandings as well.
I would need to know what measure they used for giftedness. Tests can measure only what they are intended to measure. Many forms of giftedness are difficult to measure using standard objective testing, e.g. IQ tests.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

mWSNWZO.png

Here's another one of my iconic designs. As I'm a Skillshare qualified graphic designer, I hope you realise how lucky you are getting these flags free of charge

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
mWSNWZO.png

Here's another one of my iconic designs. As I'm a Skillshare qualified graphic designer, I hope you realise how lucky you are getting these flags free of charge

Thank you for gifting me with this ENFP type fluid flag, I feel very honored 🥺

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Update: I’m now identifying as an ENFP in MBTI, an IEE-Si in Socionics, 479, So/Sx, and EVFL. If you disagree with my conclusion (which I know some have), I’d love to hear more in depth as to why you do.

miss deceit

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
3w2
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Update: I'm now identifying as an ENFP in MBTI, an IEE-Si in Socionics, 479, So/Sx, and EVFL. If you disagree with my conclusion (which I know some have), I'd love to hear more in depth as to why you do.
Yass hunty I support you through these difficult times :)

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Another update: I'm now currently typing as an EIE-Si (Harmonizing) subtype and my tritype being 4w3-7w6-9w1 Sx/So.