• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Majesty's Typing Poll

What would you type me as (explain your alternative in the thread if you pick other)?

• ISTJ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ESTJ

• ISTP

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • ESTP

• Other MBTI

• 3w4

• 8w9

• Other Enneagram

• Sp/So

• Sp/Sx

• So/Sp

• Other Variants

• Total voters

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Majesty

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ME
Enneagram
ME
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=38618]Saturnal Snowqueen[/MENTION] So, a few days ago, you mentioned on a different thread that you don’t see INFP as my typing and thought that ISTJ fit me better. I’m tagging you here so I won’t derail the other thread, but I would be interested in seeing you elaborate on your reasoning for said typing (as well as for your 6w5-core typing for me in enneagram).

Saturnal Snowqueen

Solastalgia 𓍊𓋼𓍊𓋼𓍊
MBTI Type
FELV
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
[MENTION=38618]Saturnal Snowqueen[/MENTION] So, a few days ago, you mentioned on a different thread that you don’t see INFP as my typing and thought that ISTJ fit me better. I’m tagging you here so I won’t derail the other thread, but I would be interested in seeing you elaborate on your reasoning for said typing (as well as for your 6w5-core typing for me in enneagram).

I've thought about it more, and I'm wondering if ISTP might be a better fit. I was thinking about ISTJ as you had sort of delta vibes and you don't strike me as a higher Ne user and you definitely strike me as a T type. But I was looking through your MBTI Q and I don't see a ton of Si. I think a Si valuer would have had a more of a drawn out answer of what was beautiful, or you might have had a better deal of what makes you feel at one with the environment(the latter could be from lower feeling if you think it as a social environment rather than physical). I think why I thought you had high Te and suggestive Ne at first because there tends to be a lack of "wiggle room" in your writing, but that could be from Ne polr too. You also seem to be Fe seeking, as you mentioned wishing you had a partner more emotionally expressive than you did and wishing you had a more emotional connection to things and were better and reading feelings. You strike me as more introverted overall, but I see a fair amount of Se in you in your pride in your willpower and disliking doormats and your dislike of indirectness being from Ti-Se. I think what I thought was Te isn't just lack of Ne, but also could come from Se(the speaking style). You seem to mentally tinker in a way that seems Ti-Se to me. I'm wondering about 8 core for you now, I'll get back to you tomorrow.