• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Cant serve two masters

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
I make it brief. I live in a country, where T is the holy grail. But I aint that way.

This is no fligment of Ne imagination and this is no spontaneous decision. This is a thing well thought trough, thought through too many times...

Introverted Feeling is my holy grail, it is. Not Thinking. I am on the verge of getting it to know myself, I have no clue what is going on, but I have met my destiny and it told me: no sir, there is something rotten in denmark according to your definition of self.

I'ld love to embrace my final decision to change type FINALLY after such a long time, but I cant. There are so many things completly contradictonary to my understanding of NT and NF to think that I am a NF instead of a NT. But then there is morale, a high understanding for the irrational need of human desire and a fundamental lack of intrest in understanding anything.

I personally think, I have lost the right to bear the entp tag. And furthermore I think, I am about to gain the right to wear the enfp tag.

Believe me or not, I dont care, I just want to come out with my gayness F, before its too late for me to do so.

*this thread was created under the influence of no alcohol, whats a lie, but the thread's a truth*

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
:doh: and when I see the thead title I immediatly think of a man and his "two brains"

:rofl1:

you are as you wish, though now I must fear you, because ENFPs have scary powers to tell people things about themselves and such :peepwall:

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
you mean like making them scream like hell, while actually there is a little white cloud going up indicating that there is a new pope ? :D

No,no. I have no clue about enfp's. I even have no clue about NF's at all. But the facts pointing towards Fi in my case are suffocating that little white cloud. And if I understand it right, there is no future for me, to deny myself, what I dread so much...

I surrender

Eric B

ⒺⓉⒷ
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Are you going to change youyr name to "enfropie" now (Sounds like "anthropy" though that's not really a word in itself. Anthropic is, however).

I still wonder about Fi, but it seems internal logic is the conscious guiding proccess, and internal feeling/emotion is just something that comes up unconsciously under it. And the logic carries a positive connotation, while the emotionalism is negative. According to the eight function model; it is just an "active daemon".

By what basis are you changing over?

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Entropie, NT's have feelings too. Some of us even have good EQ and stuff... You are like the embodiment of ENTP to the rest of us :shock:

Virtual ghost

Complex paradigm
I am not going to lie to you - I think that this is a mistake.

1. you are not hardcore T
2. you are in emotional crisis

Those actually very weak arguments and your posts are telling me that you are in a emotional crisis.

I am sorry but this does not mean that you are actually an F.

entropie

Permabanned
MBTI Type
entp
Enneagram
Are you going to change youyr name to "enfropie" now (Sounds like "anthropy" though that's not really a word in itself. Anthropic is, however).

I still wonder about Fi, but it seems internal logic is the conscious guiding proccess, and internal feeling/emotion is just something that comes up unconsciously under it. And the logic carries a positive connotation, while the emotionalism is negative. According to the eight function model; it is just an "active daemon".

By what basis are you changing over?

yeah, you are right enfropie sounds bad *lol*.

That actually sounds intresting what Eric said. I guess I will finally have a look into those daemon functions.

Oh boy, I got a headache from yesterday. Was on that university party having fun for like 2 hours, until I figured out that I am the only one who is drinking beer, the lead singer of the techno played sings in turkish all the times and so it was arabian nights. *lol* I have no problem with arabian nights, but I was surprised by myself, how long it took me not noticing the scene revolving around me.

Some kind of a holistic Feeling view, isnt it ? :D

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Meh, you either have have a good Fi or some sort of shadow one.
We all possess it to some extent.

nightning

ish red no longer *sad*
MBTI Type
INfj
Keep your name man... who has ever heard of enfropie? :alttongue:

Self introspection is perfectly normal for everyone regardless of type. What matters is whether you tend to use Ti more often or Fi. I think overall, Ti wins out. You've always seem to be NT more than NF to me...

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
They can be huge drama queens :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Remember- it wasn't a sober person posting this thread origionally ;)

Dammit Jesus- I am NOT a drama queen! *slams door shut and stomps off*

GargoylesLegacy

Kickin' Ass since 1984
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
8w9
Whew, if NTs aren't allowed to have Feelings, then I must be a freaking Alien. *goes all Drama now* Oh noez, I am not an NT! Now I have an Identity-Crisis! :shock:
*cough* Sorry.

On a serious Note I must agree with our Jesus here.
Entropie, NT's have feelings too. Some of us even have good EQ and stuff... You are like the embodiment of ENTP to the rest of us :shock:

But...in the End, you are what you wanna be anways. So do whatever is Best for you. :)

ZiL

MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
567?
All you people who were helping me figure out my type before are now changing your types....

I dunno you well or anything, but I tend to think T over F. Just one of the T's that really values their humor and doesn't mind sounding like a crazy person from time to time. Compared to ENFP's I know of, you don't seem on that big of an Fi kick. But like I said, I dunno you that well :D. Good luck, sir.

Venom

Babylon Candle
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I am not going to lie to you - I think that this is a mistake.

1. you are not hardcore T
2. you are in emotional crisis

Those actually very weak arguments and your posts are telling me that you are in a emotional crisis.

I am sorry but this does not mean that you are actually an F.

I remember someone on here typing entropie as ENTj. It would explain his wrestling with feelings (inferior Fi). To explain his silliness formerly known as dom Ne, it could actually tertiary Se.

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I remember someone on here typing entropie as ENTj. It would explain his wrestling with feelings (inferior Fi). To explain his silliness formerly known as dom Ne, it could actually tertiary Se.

Entropie, if you ever decide to go ENTJ, i'd be proud to invite you into the social group :D

miss fortune

not to be trusted
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
*slaps YLJ's hand*

don't steal from the ENTP camp :nono:

Valiant

Courage is immortality
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram