• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

MBTI Questionnaire

raddle

Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Temperaments: Phlegmatic/ Melancholic
Socionics: SLI
Enneagram: 9w8
Instinctual Variant: Either sp/sx or sp/so

• How old are you? What's your gender? Give us a general description of yourself.
17 y/o male from the US. When I first got into MBTI I did the 16personalities test multiple times and always got ISTP, so I identified as one for a while. That was until I heard 16personalities was a problematic source that only focused on the 4 letters rather than cognitive functions, so I took a test that did focus on cognitive functions, Sakinorva. I took the test there a few times and mostly got ISTP, INTP or sometimes ENTP. Even after looking into cognitive functions I’m not too sure what functions I really use, so I decided to fill out this questionnaire and have people more experienced with this to help. Feel free to ask me any questions if these answers seem too vague or whatever. Also I don’t feel like proofreading all this, so beware of any grammar errors.
• Would you enjoy taking on a leadership position? Do you think you would be good at it? What would your leadership style be?
I would not enjoy taking a leadership position, simply because I don’t like being in charge of others. Assuming this question means like in a group project, I’d say my leadership style would be rather strict. I think that if I give people too much freedom, they would take it as me being cool with them slacking or trying to bend rules to suit what they FEEL like doing.
• What kinds of activities do you prefer? Do you like, and are you good at sports? Do you enjoy any other outdoor or indoor activities? Why do you like them?
I generally prefer indoor activities like listening to music, playing instruments, or watching anime. I like writing and drawing because those allow me to express myself and my inner thoughts. I also love talking to people on social media, as I find meeting new people and joking around very stigmatizing. Going outside to look at the scenery and observe animals is very calming and nostalgic to me.
• Is there a medical diagnosis that may impact your mental stability somehow?
Nope.
• Are you artistic? If yes, describe your art? If you are not particular artistic but can appreciate art please likewise describe what forums of art you enjoy
I’m artistic. I like to draw really strange things to weird out my friends. Though my normal drawings are just anime characters I like.
• Are you coordinated? Why do you feel as if you are or are not? Do you enjoy working with your hands in some form? Describe your activity?
I’d say I’m coordinated with my hands, as I’ve been able to learn a few instruments pretty fast and am pretty good with drawing.
• How attached are you to reality? Do you daydream often, or do you pay attention to what's around you? If you do daydream, are you aware of your surroundings while you do so?
I’m at least somewhat attached to reality as much as it may disinterest me sometimes. Normally I daydream a lot, though I do remain decently aware of my surroundings.
• Imagine you are alone in a blank, empty room. There is nothing for you to do and no one to talk to. What do you think about?
I’d just think about how to get tf out of the room.
• How do you act when others request your help to do something (anything)? If you would decide to help them, why would you do so?
Depends on how much work the request is. Something like getting them water is perfectly fine, but like trying to hook them up with somebody is just a no from me.
• If you had to spend an entire weekend by yourself, how would you feel? Would you feel lonely or refreshed?
Spending an entire weekend by myself would feel great and very refreshing.
• How long do you take to make an important decision? And do you change your mind once you've made it?
I spend a long time thinking about the pros and cons to each option of any decision. I tend to second guess myself once I make it.
• How long do you take to process your emotions? How important are emotions in your life?
It takes me a long time to really process my emotions and try to get over them. I try not to base my decisions around my emotions, nor do I like to talk about my personal feelings with others. I dunno, something about it just irks me.
• How curious are you? Do you have more ideas then you can execute? What are your curiosities about? What are your ideas about - is it environmental or conceptual, and can you please elaborate?
I’m not too good at coming up with ideas, but I am curious about many things. How exactly do such complex machines like cars or rockets even work? Are there alternate dimensions and realities? Do animals dream? How did the universe and life in general come to be?
• Do you ever catch yourself agreeing with others just to appease them and keep the conversation going? How often? Why?
Yeah I usually agree with others simply to appease them if we’re either talking about something trivial, or something I simply don’t care about.
• Do you break rules often? Do you think authority should be challenged, or that they know better? If you do break rules, why?
I do think authority should be challenged when they simply aren’t reasonable. By that I mean going against people’s rights, not following their word, being hypocritical, or being inconsistent in who the rules get enforced on. Oftentimes, I think authority does know better and the way things are are really the best way to go. Any possible alternative would just make things messy and/or over-complicated.
• Do you need logical consistency in your life?
Yes.
• How important is efficiency and productivity to you?
I value efficiency in work mainly because I want to get the job done as quickly as possible so I can go do something more enjoyable. With more leisurely activities, I take my time and enjoy it as I go.
• Do you control others, even if indirectly? How and why do you do that?
I don’t really like to control others, though when I do it’s through means of empathy, making them question their logic, and/or (very rarely) intimidation. I mainly do this to either get what I wanted or to stand up to people who are just being shitty.
• What is your learning style? What kind of learning environments do you struggle with most? Why do you like/struggle with these learning styles? Do you prefer classes involving memorization, logic, creativity, or your physical senses?
I learn best through senses and really seeing the topic at hand in action. The learning environments I struggle with the most are one that are either too bland and limited, or too garish and distracting. I generally prefer classes that involve physical senses, though learning about theories in certain topics can be fun.
• How good are you at strategizing? Do you easily break up projects into manageable tasks? Or do you have a tendency to wing projects and improvise as you go?
A bit of both. I’m good with strategizing projects, but I’m not good with going through with them. I just end up doing whatever I feel like at the moment with some regard to the strategy I have.
• What are your aspirations in life, professionally and personally?
Creating something that can inspire others and leave a positive impact
• What do the "highs" in your life look like?
Around people who truly care for and value me.
Making others feel happy or comfortable
Being able to relax without worrying about anything
Seeing a positive change in the world
• What do the "lows" in your life look like?
Being trapped and having no control of my life
Feeling taken for granted
Others hurting my self-esteem by pointing out my flaws
Me trying to get over or accept my flaws
Being careless and hurting others
Losing those I care about
Other facts:
I have plenty of acquaintances, but pretty few close friends
I have an eye for aesthetics and color schemes
I have a really vivid imagination
My personality tends to change with who I’m around
I have a pretty bad work ethic
I have a hard time connecting to other people’s ways of thinking
I’m terrible at putting my thoughts into words
I tend to take a neutral stance in most situations
I’m a terrible conversationalist
I like to talk to myself to sort out my thoughts (I swear I’m not crazy)
I really like to organize things for fun
I tend to dwell on the past a lot
I’m actually really sensitive, I just try not to let my emotions get the best of me

Opal Star

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think that you are ISTP. Your Ti is obvious in that you like to discover how things work. I would say that you have Se because you talk a lot about sensory experiences, you are fairly attached to reality, and you do well when exposed to sensory stimuli. I think that you have Fe inferior because you aspire to be admired by others. The inferior function is often viewed as the "aspirational" function.

I think that you are an LSI-Ti in Socionics, not an SLI. You are Fe-seeking because you talk about wanting to be loved by other people and you like it when there is a common emotional atmosphere. Ti base suits you well.

I agree with 9w8. I would say that you are 9w8 2w3 5w6 sp/so in enneagram.